altText

Granny house conversion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Granny house conversion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys

Below is the little granny house we were going to knock down and put a new build on there but if we do that, the mayor says we still have to go though the planning permission however, we can renovate the existing building and add a second floor s this property is on the skitxa. So here is the building my question is at each end of the house there is about a meter of concrete - could we extend the wall or even one wall to that so we can get the jeep in from the front rather that the side.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BGIan
Junior user
Junior user
BGIan

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Any updates and new pictures?
Thanks BGIan
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 am

Hi guys

Building coming on nicely now will try to upload a photo but the dongle signal is not good here for he past 3 or 4 days even when posting have to re do the post several times. Today the space for the windows have been made Monday the cement will go into al lhe upright colums and the ceiling. They are good workers they come at 8.30 work till 12.30 lunch and back again at 1.30 till 6pm and they never stop. Granny house conversion - Page 3 1536469901

This is what I get everytime I try to post or open links - have to keep trying 10th time now so bear with me. I may have to disconnect and try again

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 pm

This is where we are at the moment coming on nicely

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:25 am

Morning all

Te cement was delivered and they mixed it and fill in the metal upright colums yesterday and today the wood around the colums has been removed and the concret has set lovely. Now they will put the wooden boards up around the metal on top and maybe order the concrete for today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BGIan
Junior user
Junior user
BGIan

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm

Thanks for sharing, its nice to see the project come together at every stage T
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:19 am

oddball wrote:
This is what I get everytime I try to post or open links - have to keep trying 10th time now so bear with me. I may have to disconnect and try again

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

We have a similar problem with our Internet Berni - is your village on 3G or 2G? 3% of villages in BG only have 2G such as ours, Vestel are starting to put up signal stations around our village because we are all fed up with the terrible connection with the Vivacom system. The charges for running the cable to different houses varies, but is not excessive.

Granny house conversion - Page 3 794030042 Granny house conversion - Page 3 794030042 Granny house conversion - Page 3 3998065313 Granny house conversion - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

2G itchy and one of the ighest bars is blank - Still no Satallite tv so I found somethiing else to do. Today we went to visit Glavinitiza will at some point try to update potos on here but they are on te facebook. Ialso tought I would bother oops I mean meet the Mayor of Glavinitiza - Actually he was a lovely chap and told me they donated fnds or the renovations to Glavinitiza centre - Think I might like this chap. Granny house conversion - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:08 am

Anymore new and picture of the Granny flat
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 am

Here we are on 25th July today they are laying the concret floor. sorry cannot post much as not enough power on the dongle and very little signal but i will updated when I can.

Gor our first donation for Glavinitiza yeasterday 60lts of paint rollers, a rug and 24 crochet blankets have uploaded on facebook but will keep trying on here.

H H
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Getting there Granny house conversion - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:04 pm

Today they put 3 ton of cement on the top floor - no more work now for 10 days as need to let the cement dry and the wood acros will have to stay in for 28 days.

Thank you Admin I took a new photo today and has gone on here on. T for your trouble Granny house conversion - Page 3 1763269238
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:47 am

Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee the builders are here will post photo of todays work later. c
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:38 am

oddball wrote:
Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee the builders are here will post photo of todays work later. c

It's looking good Berni - congratulations to your builders on a job being well done.

Granny house conversion - Page 3 570106603 Granny house conversion - Page 3 570106603 Granny house conversion - Page 3 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 6:44 am

This is the progress as at 8th Aug builders back after 10 days of waiting for the cement to dry. The builders are back agian today.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:27 pm

9th August today the builders were here and this is where we are now..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granny house conversion   Granny house conversion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Granny house conversion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next