altText

Cherry Tree house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Hi Guys

Most of you will be looking to book your holidays now the new year is here so thought why not let you see for your self what our Sponsors Walnut House has to offer. We have visited the property ourselves and it is fantastic. Help our sponsors to help us, please spread the word tell your friends and family also let people know on Facebook etc Thanks a million.

For rent Walnut House
3 Bedroom Villa in Polkovnik Sveshtarovo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... illa-45807
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:47 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Most of you will be looking to book your holidays now the new year is here so thought why not let you see for your self what our Sponsors Walnut House has to offer. We have visited the property ourselves and it is fantastic. Help our sponsors to help us, please spread the word tell your friends and family also let people know on Facebook etc Thanks a million.

For rent Walnut House
3 Bedroom Villa in Polkovnik Sveshtarovo

By golly oddball, that was a suprise and a schock to see Walnut House, as a positive entry on a respectable forum for a change T
I pay a good rate of commission you know Cherry Tree house 1865348797
This woman is exceptional, she even finds time to advertise my villa :Thank you:again, your efforts are very much appreciated by me and my family Cherry Tree house 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Just a quick reminder for those of you still looking for a little bit if heaven.
Don't forget this wonderful property is for rent. You will have all the luxury you need even your very own swimming pool and the prices is just amazing. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:00 pm

oddball wrote:
Just a quick reminder for those of you still looking for a little bit if heaven.
Don't forget this wonderful property is for rent. You will have all the luxury you need even your very own swimming pool and the prices is just amazing. g

Oddy s

Hi All
In addition to my banner you can also click here now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:Thank you:to my friend who helped to set it up
Please :Cherry Tree house 1931734156: take a look around, your comments would be greatly appreciated Cherry Tree house 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Very nice willowsend. Lets hope it helps you with your bookings. Cherry Tree house 570106603
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 pm

I can see it's one of those free sites but to be honest in this day and age with the present financial situation why not? You have done a good job there Brian and it looks as though you have covered everything, I like the idea of the map which you don't often see and your is even better because the viewer can actually move it around and get a feeling for the surroundings. Well done.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Andy wrote:
I can see it's one of those free sites but to be honest in this day and age with the present financial situation why not?

Thanks Andy, that will be a few more of us professional web-designers out of business! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be honest, it's not bad at all. Nice use of colours and layout. Everything is correctly spelt and it's easy enough to navigate (even though it pains me to admit!).

Congrats on the new site Bryan and I hope it increases bookings next year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Sorry Chris I wasn't having a go at anyone and I know its hard times for all of us. I'm sure those that can afford it would willingly take on your services because I have to say your sites or some of the best I have seen. Cherry Tree house 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:23 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:

Oddy s

Hi All
In addition to my banner you can also click here now [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
:Thank you:to my friend who helped to set it up
Please :Cherry Tree house 1931734156: take a look around, your comments would be greatly appreciated Cherry Tree house 1536469901

Congratulations Willow g It is a lovely looking site well done! I am off to post it all over Facebook now as you are one of Silsitra our sponsors. Cherry Tree house 2706089290
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Yes it looks wonderful so a big Cherry Tree house 570106603 to you and your friend. I will let as many people as I know about your new site and lets hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Looks good and I would say if Chris thinks its good then it is. s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Walnut House is now Cherry Tree House!

Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 am

Good luck with it Brian Cherry Tree house 1430720830
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi friends and fellow members. I am pleased to say that our new website's are now up and running on
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I would like to thank Chris for designing our new logo and signature, T If anybody is looking for a new or updated website he is your man. :Handshake:The banner at the top of the forum will be changed in due course g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree House   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:58 pm

willowsend wrote:
I would like to thank Chris for designing our new logo and signature

Glad I could help out Bryan. Best of luck with your 2013 bookings!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Sponsored content

Cherry Tree house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Tree house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next