altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:32 am

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 2032457431 Good morning all have a great day. We are off to clean up the mess in the hall the builders made whilst adding a new toilet - I can't understand why they do not clear the mess as they work and they leave all the rubbish behind as well. i can't say anything as it is not up to me but they locals know how I feel so we are all going down this morning to clean up. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 9:56 am

Ah that's good hall all cleaned up now ready for the festival on 16th June. We will go down again on 15th to take the net curtains down and wash them no big ladder today. Do a general clean around too. I have brought clear plastic bags down to put all the washed plates in so all we have to do now is take them out of the bags and serve. Ladies are very happy with this idea once they are washed ater the party we will wrap them in the bags again instead of going down the day before and wasing them all again. And I brought one of our spare kettles down too so now we have hot water when needed. yepeeeeeeeee moving forward very quickly these days.

Just back in time before the rain and thunder and lighting started.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 pm

The thunder, lightning and torrential rain was a bit late starting here...but now it's here with a vengeance!!!!.....just because I had the sprinkler on the lawns all day. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 10:56 pm

Oh dear hope there is no damage at your place.

Look at our place we had about 8 to 10" of water logged. The garage got flooded and all the cardboard boxes on the floor got soaked.  Whilst cleaning it out I slipped on and hit my face on the concrete now I have a cut nose and a fat lip and worst of all my glasses are badly scratched.  Hoping to get to Silistra tomorrow to find an optician who will sand out the deep scratches. It will take them weeks to get new ones.

We are not having much luck this year so far. What with no end of taxes mounted up on the Sliven shack, We have had the upstairs toilet leaking and yet another bust flusher 5th one now.  Thankfully we turned off the water whilst we were away as when we turned it back on there was a build up of muck in the pipes and the water could not run away. When we got up the next morning the kitchen sink was overflowed and water everywhere, so the whole kitchen had to be taken out again to clear the pipes. Thankfully Dougie got it all sorted but took two days.  Just waiting now for the next occurance Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 2345823347
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by oddball on Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:40 am

Oh dear!...that looks nasty.

Luckily, our place slopes down to a deep creek so we don't have problems with flooding...very high winds and hail doesn't help the veg garden though. Thankfully, we don't cop either of them very often.
Back to top Go down
oldian
oldian

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 2:16 pm

Hi , still debating on a place in Bulgaria we have one in France and enjoy it we live here most of the year going back only to visit my ancient and cantankerous mother !!!!!! olly our dog hates fireworks so we only go back after December when the numptys in the north east have finished trying to make it like a war zone ,it amazes me as fireworks are so expensive. We like the look of the ruse area it seems easy to drive to from France and I was curious as to how much a renovated liveable house was in that area ,hoping that the UK does not vote out of the EU as then I think it will be back to the north of England for good Angry Anyway whats the weather like in the Ruse area now in France we are getting a good day then torrential rain no tan yet .
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 2:29 pm

I think you might find the fireworks a bit of a bother for your dog...Bulgarians love them and let them off pretty much all year round. Birthdays, weddings, good old bbqs almost always involve some type of show...cheap as chips here.
Back to top Go down
oldian
oldian

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Hmmm so its worse than the Uk for fireworks ,France is only the 14th july but only organised displays I think ive asked before are the vets any good in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 6:07 pm

Not too sure what you mean by 'worse' than the UK...in my area, you will see and hear fireworks somewhere in the city almost every night.
Out in our country house (where we spend all summer), we have a function facility just across the creek and the fireworks are set off EVERY night, at midnight. The only 'organised' displays are those put on by local officials and usually done to celebrate a special day or event (and we have plenty of those). Fireworks are not illegal here and you can buy and use them all year round.

My Ridgeback hates the noise and will usually run and hide....but she does that with thunder as well.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am

Good morning peeps Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 8:59 am

Morning all lovely day here in Silistra. Hope it is the same for you. Have a good one!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 10:25 am

Hello to you all hope your enjoying your day wherever you are s
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3386807041 s ...perfect day for painting. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Hello Guys Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3386807041

Well at last some good news - Today we went to the immigrations office and the Litchen Carta's complete with photos and valid for 5 years were there waiting for us. I must say for the most important document you need here in BG this was the easiest process we have ever had, really pleased.

So now we won't get thrown out of BG for at least 5 years Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3023850720
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 5:09 pm

oddball wrote:
Hello Guys Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 3386807041
- Today we went to the immigrations office and the Litchen Carta's complete with photos and valid for 5 years were there waiting for us.  I must say for the most important document you need here in BG this was the easiest process we have ever had,

:

haha you should have tried it 14yr ago...you would have been using different words / expressions

us pioneers have made it easy for you....... La

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 53 ... 67  Next