Is it me or am I missing something ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Is it me or am I missing something ? Empty
PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:57 am

Hi folks I just wanted to say that its good to be back on here, I have just had a look on another site which is probably the biggest? with a lot of them just having nothing better to do in their life but chat about rubbish or other peoples business? unfortunately I am a member there and you wouldn't believe it ? they are talking about MUD :shock:it made me remember why I joined this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] with all that is going on the world today they are talking about MUD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] is it me or am I missing something? or maybe its an IQ thing? either way I am going to stop now as this will turn into a thread about MUD and we don't want that do we [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

☀
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi krypton unfortunately we are not all the same [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and you will always get people who want to talk about all sorts of issues even mud but so long as its harmless then let them get on with it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm

No I don't think you are, but its a bit like real life. Some people talk about supermarkets and others discuss deeper matters like the state of the world. I agree with you though, that a post telling everyone what they had for supper last night or that we might have snow next week does not make for interesting reading. One wonders why they bother to type it. Still, it takes all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Agree with you here oldun we all chat some rubbish sometimes but MUD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mugshot
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 pm

I have you know mud is a great topic, my favourite is a decent shade of brown and inhabits the earth under our feet! This great brown mud goes hard when its and soggy and muggy when its its wonderful stuff I have you know!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 pm

mugshot wrote:
I have you know mud is a great topic, my favourite is a decent shade of brown and inhabits the earth under our feet! This great brown mud goes hard when its and soggy and muggy when its its wonderful stuff I have you know!

Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Where would we be with out it

Floating
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:53 pm

well as they say it takes all sorts
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm

You do all realise that you are now talking about mud
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Oh god help please
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Assume we are taking about, wet, soft, sticky earth [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mud! Mud! Glorious mud! Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood. So follow me, follow, Down to the hollow, And there let us wallow In glorious mud.

Oddy

Last edited by 140 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 pm

oddball wrote:

Assume we are taking about, wet, soft, sticky earth [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mud! Mud! Glorious mud! Nothing quite like it for cooling the blood. So follow me, fellow, Down to the hollow, And there let us wallow In glorious mud.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it me or am I missing something ?   Is it me or am I missing something ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it me or am I missing something ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1