altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:07 pm

It has been a miseriable day here in Silistra cold and dull all morning so had to put the fire on, then about 3ish it started to rain and has not stopped it is now midnight and seems it may continue into the early hours. Dougie has a dreadful cold or could be flu so best stay inside for a few while.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 8:39 am

Cold, very wet and windy all day yesterday with heavy rain which continued late into the night. We could see snow on the hills just behind Plovdiv this morning.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:13 am

Oh hope it clears up for you guys Bazz. Rained all day yesterday into early hours of the morning, but woke up to sunshine and no rain today tempature is very mild too and the sky is blue. So might get to Silistra today. g g s

Hope the day is good for everyone else too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:19 am

A bit windy here, but otherwise the same as your weather.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Gosh how lucky are we with this weather! Today it was 28degrees outside but inside much much cooler and last night and tonight no fire g Hopefully the rest of the week will be the same. Enjoy Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Hi guys

My friend has had a very serious 12 hour operation and at the moment in intensive care and doing as well as expected but please can I as you to continue with your prayers for her, we apprecaite that very much indeed, thanks a million time over Angel Angel Angel Angel
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:20 am

well , Im back after 3 glorious weeks in UK..weather was great in the area i visited and I enjoyed every minuet of being "home ".....glad to say i got to visit my friends , the ill and the able .... as well as family

sad to see this place deserted thou , know where Willow and Oddball is ......but where are the rest of you....
Is the Forum going to Die with Ashley ....!?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 6:45 am

Welcome back VG. I am also back in BG now, Mum had a great send off and lovely to meet up with all the family seems like it is only weddings and funerals we all meet up and now that Mum has gone I guess the family will drift apart, although I hope not.

We had some more bad news from Ireland whilst I was in the UK the day before Mum was burried my brother inlaw died suddenly. He was buried on Thursday - and yesterday Ginka called me to say Ivan our is dead, I rushed up there but thank God he was OK but I am preparting myself as he is very frail.

Hope you are all keeping well Thank you Willow for the update.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 12:02 am

I have also just arrived back with my wife, son and partner and what a wonderful few day's we've had. The villa was lovely and pleasantly warm, and the sun shone bright and beautiful, we had to pinch ourselves to make us realise it was the first week in November, we left 16c behind us s
We have four restaurants in Dobrich that have become our favourites and I let them all know that we were in Bulgaria to celebrate our son's birthday. We had all our BG friends (well most of them) together on Sunday evening, when we walked into the restaurant Andrew our son walked straight pass them, looked round and couldn't believe what he was seeing, you see I had arranged a surprise party for him. On the other three nights the restaurants were aware that it was his birthday and they all did something special, one of them even got in a Bulgarian female singer who sang a few songs in English, and I must say the overwhelming hospitality brought tears to my eyes. When I think about it and the pass knowledge of what we have endured it makes me very proud of what we have achieved and the good people who have become good friends. even to the extent that Veronica is happy to call me Dad
I hope more members than VG and oddball will read this as it is my opinion that happiness can be achieved in Bulgaria. You can only expect to get out of people what you put into them g Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 1:41 pm

That os wpnderful Willow xx
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

oddball wrote:
That os wpnderful Willow xx

pi**ed again oddy , .....lol
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:16 pm

Ha chance wpuld be a fine thing that is if i did drink
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

More likely brain going too fast...phat phingers can't keep up! La
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:27 pm

oddball wrote:
Ha chance wpuld be a fine thing that is if i did drink

I thought you had lost the O on the keyboard, try playing centre forward and not on the right wing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next