altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 am

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
Ah no, but you are getting old mate La La La La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 2381841692 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 1865348797

No, not getting, got old already.
La you beat me to it H

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 12:14 pm

justbazz wrote:
Regarding the portal clock problem that some of you are having...check your profile under preferences and at the bottom of the page is 'timezone'  ...if you are over here in BG, you should be on UTC+2.00  Sofia.

My clock is now showing the correct time.

Disregard...Ashley has cracked it!   g g
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello to our friends Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 4:46 pm

GinaA wrote:
Hello to our friends Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3386807041

Hey Hun nice to see you.. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:31 am

Morning all, it is a lovely day here in Silistra, the s is shining but a little cold ouside the balcony.

Today we have to tackle the garage doors, it appears the concrete in front of the doors has risen and we have awful problems trying to close the doors. Dougie has used the grinder to grind it all down but the last lot of weather has risen it again so now have to use the jack hammer and break it all up, no other way of doing it. All fun and games eh!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:34 am

oddball wrote:
Morning all, it is a lovely day here in Silistra, the s is shining but a little cold ouside the balcony.

Today we have to tackle the garage doors, it appears the concrete in front of the doors has risen and we have awful problems trying to close the doors.  Dougie has used the grinder to grind it all down but the last lot of weather has risen it again so now have to use the jack hammer and break it all up, no other way of doing it.   All fun and games eh!

Wouldn't be easier to cut a bit off the bottom of the doors Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3367882216 or does that sound a little Irish Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 2381841692
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 am

Quote :
Wouldn't be easier to cut a bit off the bottom of the doors  or does that sound a little Irish

Not that Irish at all g  I have similar problem and I have and only have gravel up to my doors, If the doors are wood, they do expand in the cold and ice, as soon as temperatures rise they go back to normal.
So I removed the doors and shaved some off the bottom, in winter I attach a weather strip to stop snow going under, so not a bad suggestion
Bill
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 9:47 am

No cannot cut the doors, they are big steel doors in a frame. No other way now but the break up the concrete on one side and dig down a bit more than fill it with gravel.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 am

Remember to park Fergie outside first! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 2:58 pm

justbazz wrote:
Remember to park Fergie outside first! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3367882216

La La
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:06 pm

Good evening everyone Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Oh my it is good to see you guys back, I have missed you all. H H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am

s s s loads of it here in Silistra but a strong wind. Makes you want to get out there and do things, unfortunately we will sink into the mud if we do, few more days like this and should be a bit more solid....

Have a good day!! g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:37 am

Good morning Guys

We are blessed with yet another lovely day here in Silistra so thought time to turn the water on in the garage, I am sick of handwashing. I decided it would be a good idea to put the washing machine in the garage and all thought the summer and late winter it was fab until the winter came, we turned off the water as normal then realised we can't do any washing La La La wow so have been washing every other day. Today thought I would get the linen and towels done in the machine but guess what!!!! Yes, you guessed it! we have a leak not in the garage thank goodness, but down the hole, it is full of water just now and Dougie says he can see where it is coming from so fingers crossed Dougie can fix it. We lagged all the pipes x3 and put plastic on top then cover the hole over as well Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 3135333095

Have a good day!!!
Back to top Go down
eshek
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Hello   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 1:47 pm

This should put a smile on your face

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope it works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 53 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 53 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next