centrel heating prices,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi does anyone have any information about central heating prices, systems, reomendations,ect I want 1 wood/coal burner to run 8 rads &
2 towel rails, T
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:46 am

Radiator and boiler sizing , must be fond from the heat loss of a building . This can be calculated , boiler sizing is determined by the total heat loss of all rooms . the total heat requirement , that is the room temperature living room 21 bedroom 18 and so on . + domestic heat hot water ( 1 kw = 50 litres ) + 20% for heat loss . To warm up a cold room you need about 15% more heat . Or you could ask ATB .
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:54 am

I've been watching this thread with great interest since we are considering some form of central heating so thank you both for the information but tell me what is ATB or who?
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:04 am

ATB = All The Best.

My pet hate TLA's Three Letter Abbreviations Grrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:07 am

I see what your saying Tonyb60 but Johnbaz says "
Or you could ask ATB "
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:12 am

That's the problem with TLA's if they don't fit what is generally used then it could be anything centrel heating prices, - Page 2 2381841692 centrel heating prices, - Page 2 2381841692 centrel heating prices, - Page 2 2381841692

That is why in most documentation they are banned unless they are explained first and only allowed after that. centrel heating prices, - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:58 am

No I don't know that name but from what you've said I don't want to so :Thank you:mines 2 sugars please centrel heating prices, - Page 2 2032457431
Back to top Go down
bapps
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi Lisa don't be worried about getting as many quotes as possible and the maybe have a look at the work.Don't pay money upfront without the works being quoted for in writing and then if satisfied go the notary and get it notarised ,work out a payment plan ,look at the schedule of works it may be better you pay for your own Fire and just have a quote for the rest of the works but ask as many questions as you can and always compare to other people, the more home work you do the more money and aggro you save yourself, plus it usually weeds out the people that are after a quick buck.Do your home work and that goes for all party's and all trades don't be shy ask the question i prefer when people ask us it shows that they are interested in the project and things go smoothly Good luck
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Great advice bapps thanks there isn't many around that would go this far and I think it speaks volumes centrel heating prices, - Page 2 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 pm

Bapps i have asked you a few questions , and as yet had no answers ( 1) are you a heating engineer ? ( 2 ) why is it bad practice to mix galvanised and mild steel pipe work ?. ( 3) why would this be particulate relevant to Bulgaria ? ( 4 ) How would you work out heat loss from a Building , the formula would be OK , ? ( 5 ) what would be the air vent requirement for a lets sat 19 KW fire ( 6 ) how would you commission a wet central heating system ( 7 ) what would you put in it to stop it freezing in the winter and to what dilution . ( 8 ) If you are using gate valves , what position should they be in and why .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

John if you have a problem can you now take it to pm with bapps and not on the forum T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:50 pm

No i have no problem with him at all , but what he says is not true as i have just phoned the people that he gave as a reference . And i think it is best for the people of this forum have the truth . I know of him and his work , I am sorry if you think i am trying to score points , which i am not . Just trying to point people in the right direction , which i thought a forum was all about . Thank you all the same . John
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 pm

So who is it he claims to work for then ? centrel heating prices, - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:
John if you have a problem can you now take it to pm with bapps and not on the forum T

OK guys enough is enough you have been asked to deal with this issue in PM's. If this continues we (Admin and the moderators) will take executive action.

There will be no further warnings.
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Wise words Tony can we now get it back on topic centrel heating prices, - Page 2 3367882216
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

I have been watching with much interest,i have been working on a house doing insulation,while i was there a Bulgarian guy came and installed a central heating system took him 5 days,but remember their day is only about 6 hours and lots of coffee,anyway 9 radiators were installed,a petchka with back boiler,and a new hot water tank,plus battery back up for the pump,lots of valves and bits and pieces,all seemed well done,the pipes were alll hidden and i may use him myself next year,total cost was 5400 Lev,with i might add a 2 year guarntee,seemed very good to me,while i agree that some people may use cheap materials its the old saying you get what you pay for,maybe cheap is not that bad,if it lasts 10 years which it should them just replace the odd rad,in Bulgaria quality goods are expensive,me being me i buy the cheapest ie power tools when they break i throw it away and buy a new one,its worked for me,it also depends what you can afford,its like buying a car mini or rolls royce big differance in price but they both do the same job,,,,,my rant over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

centrel heating prices,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next