centrel heating prices,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

centrel heating prices, Empty
PostSubject: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:38 pm

hi does anyone have any information about central heating prices, systems, reomendations,ect I want 1 wood/coal burner to run 8 rads &
2 towel rails, T
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:49 pm

As with all these Central Heating systems it all depends on the quality/ manufacturer of the boiler that you have installed. Also the length of pipe work, thermostat's safety systems etc.

If you live in the Yambol or in the Tunja area then PM me and I can give you details of a reliable Plumber that can give you a quote.

Tony
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:01 pm

T we are in the VT area
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

Hi Meezer. We paid under 2000 lev for ours. That included 8 rads, all pipe work, big Pretty wood burner with back boiler, pump, hot and cold water to shower room, kitchen and toilet, big electric diplomat (so we dont have to run the fire in the summer) and all the bits and bobs that you need. At the moment the whole house is a nice 20 degrees.
Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 am

Hi Posabinapete,

I'll be changing my Fire for a Prity soon and was wondering which fire model you have? And is the fire keeping the temperature in the rad's easily?

Thanks

M
Back to top Go down
marlyn
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm

ABC Property Surveyors.BG wrote:
Hi Posabinapete,

I'll be changing my Fire for a Prity soon and was wondering which fire model you have? And is the fire keeping the temperature in the rad's easily?

Thanks

M

We have a prity with back boiler running 10 rads and hot water, yes it keeps the rads hot enough but it will depend on what you are burning one year old wood is not hot enough 2 year old is ok 3 year old is better, coke and coal much better and less work to keep the water hot for the rads we have battery back up for the pump built in to the system and if needed we can attach a car battery to give extra time to the pump should we have power cuts lasting longer than 2 hours. All i would say is over size your boiler output as then you can have a bit more control and extra heat if you need it. Ours has a rated output of 34kw.
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

that sounds like a good price, centrel heating prices, 1536469901 centrel heating prices, 405927828 please can you tell us how long it takes to fit it all T
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 pm

!8 kw boiler prity 760 leva ,expansion tank 40 leva , rads about 125 leva each . valves 25 leva a rad , pipe around say 300 leva . hot water tank 276 . pump 220 leva , Looks like its over 2000 leva ? . I would say the real prise is around 4800 leva to over 5000 leva . But then how long is a piece of string . You cant say without looking . And you get what you pay for in this world .
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 pm

johnbaz wrote:
!8 kw boiler prity 760 leva ,expansion tank 40 leva , rads about 125 leva each . valves 25 leva a rad , pipe around say 300 leva . hot water tank 276 . pump 220 leva , Looks like its over 2000 leva ? . I would say the real prise is around 4800 leva to over 5000 leva . But then how long is a piece of string . You cant say without looking . And you get what you pay for in this world .

Good advice john good advice g
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Could not agree any more. You get what you pay for and some people pay over the top. Also agree that you must oversize your boiler. If you intend to use multi fuels then you must get a multifuel burner. if you go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it will give you most of the information you need and ifyou click the Bulgarian flag it will give you the price. Hope this helps and when I get time I will find the receipt and tell you exactly how much we paid
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Opps I forgot to tell you the model it is a S3 W23. Start to finish 2.5 days, but no pipes were chased as we intended to replaster after we got the electrics done (but that is another story).
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:39 pm

thanks T centrel heating prices, 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Lets face it if you buy Turkish rads that are made of thinner material than Bulgarian ones and cheap Chines pipe that a thinner walled than Italian you will not be getting a bargain , A pritty boiler is not the best you can buy , but for Bulgaria there OK . A Seguin supper fire would cost 3750 alone , why because its quality and will still be working in years to come . Buy the best material you can afford then you will not buy twice .
Back to top Go down
bapps
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi Meezer the price which johnbaz has given runs in line to my thread exactly, 4800 Lev is what we have been quoting and about four days to install correctly ,give me a pm and i can give you a fall spec, if you require any other help we also cater for other services just ask and we will be able advise you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:26 am

It would take a tradesman 7 to 10 days to do this job . Just going by all the ones i have done , I know where you live as someone has asked me about doing it for you , i told them not to bother as i am not that keen on doing work for expats now , I had a bad write up about me from a silly little girl , and that put me off working over here for now , Bulgaria is full of cowboys , so be careful . If you want a good job done i can recommend a good Bulgarian firm . I do not know a good English person that could do this for you . I do know a very good English carpenter and a excellent Bulgarian tiller , If they come on her and dont know there btu from there elbow alarm bells go of in my head . I did put on here that plastic pipe is only safe to 90 c it is in fact 95 c just a little trap , if i got someone to work for me i would a least expect them to know this , Its not a hard job to do but it needs to be done right , and look right , and be safe , If you need some help and want to know the best place to buy the things you need then PM me as i live in VT .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: centrel heating prices,   centrel heating prices, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

centrel heating prices,

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next