altText
altText

DIY central heating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

DIY central heating Empty
PostSubject: DIY central heating   DIY central heating Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 am

Fitting your own central heating is a piece of cake ? . If you can use a spanner and a tape measure i will show you how and tell you exactly what to do and how to do it , the only thing you will have problems with is what i call the hot side of the pipe work , this must be in steel and i don't think most people will have a pipe threader or the tools to do this part of the system . I will if people are interested supply instructions and tips of the trade , work out boiler and and rad sizes for you . I will as make a hot side manifold for you as well , or you can do that yourself if you like , I will also give 10% of the profit to the Silistra Orphanage . This will only apply to the prity type open vent boiler , this is a simply system that will keep you warm in winter . As well as telling you the cheapest and best place in the VT ruse Area to buy your material . This will save you money and time . I don't want to drive all over Bulgaria so this can all be done by E mail .
Back to top Go down

DIY central heating

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1