View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:21 am

That's great news mate.

g
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:28 am

So pleased to hear this news Willowsend. You know I have been a big supporter. I hope the powers that be will now take more notice of all internet abuse particularly to stop businesses closing due to malicious reviews.
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am

As mentioned from the original thread from the start.
l would like to see the forum to seek out the knowledgable one's that can help the victims from corruption.With a guidance of the legal side,and how to bring the corrupt criminal to justice so the victim can retrieve back what was stolen from him/her.Also to know how to have this scammer exposed by the national papers and to the government of that country and to the MEP.
l will never forget what happened to me,because l had no justice,and the crooks clearly got away with a serious crime.
l love Bulgaria.But sadly the legal system must wake up to the dangers of bringing labled as a country to avoid,so not to be scammed
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 am

Perhaps we could ask Brian to let us know how he went about it from the legal point of view, I don't mean his whole story which most of us know but the nitty gritty of what he did legally to win his case and perhaps to outline any mistakes he may have made along the way and any from the start.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Carmen wrote:
Perhaps we could ask Brian to let us know how he went about it from the legal point of view, I don't mean his whole story which most of us know but the nitty gritty of what he did legally to win his case and perhaps to outline any mistakes he may have made along the way and any from the start.
Well Carmen, where do I start. All I can say without any doubt is that what has happened in Bulgaria has taken a large chunk of my life, four years in fact, but without that determination to seek legal justice I would have given up ages ago
Those four years can be broken down to cover at least four different categories. stolen villa, insurance, cyber crime and holiday letting companies

Stolen villa, I think most people/members know about that outcome, we WON, but as of today nobody has been arrested for that crime, but it is in the hands of the Chief Prosecutor in Sofia. Did I make any mistakes, well I suppose I did, I trusted my handyman/gardener Teoharov, but it is easy to be wise after the event

Insurance, They did not pay me a single LEV, (lost £30,000) claiming that I did not notify them that our villa had been stolen, I took legal advice from our lawyer who said that there was no need to contact them because I will get the villa back as Teoharov could not sell something he did not own in the first place. Who do you trust and take advice from, again easy to be wise after the event

Cyber Crime, I am not going to dwell on this at present as the situation is in the hands of Interpol and the Bulgarian Police, but as most will know I and my family have been subjected to nearly three years of hate mail, death threats and continual harassment by a perpetrator using many different aliases and false email addresses, all because he hasn't got the gut's to come clean and be a civilised human being
Did I make a mistake here, yes I did I met him twice in a restaurant in Balchik and on reflection discussed my situation and gave away to much information, but of course I was not aware of his connections with Teoharov and the gang who gutted our villa. Again easy to be wise after the event

Holiday Letting company, After 18 months of fighting for justice having been de-listed through the perpetrator who gave false information to the company, I am please to say that common sense has prevailed and our villa has been re-listed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that this post is not as comprehensive as some members would like but please understand that there are still ongoing issues and I don't want to give out to much information and cover the situation with to much depth as it is adding fuel to the fire and it is not always easy to pick up with an alias posting but I know that Admin keeps his eye on things T How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 1536469901

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

snail wrote:
As mentioned from the original thread from the start.
l would like to see the forum to seek out the knowledgable one's that can help the victims from corruption.With a guidance of the legal side,and how to bring the corrupt criminal to justice so the victim can retrieve back what was stolen from him/her.Also to know how to have this scammer exposed by the national papers and to the government of that country and to the MEP.
l will never forget what happened to me,because l had no justice,and the crooks clearly got away with a serious crime.
l love Bulgaria.But sadly the legal system must wake up to the dangers of bringing labled as a country to avoid,so not to be scammed

Hi snail
Are you happy to give us more info of your particular case and situation ie:- l will never forget what happened to me,because l had no justice,and the crooks clearly got away with a serious crime.
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:30 pm

l think it is to late for that now willowsend.The damage is done and no way will l ever retrieve what was all a scam playing on my emotions.Even the estate agent l was with said the police wouldn't even take it further.And even if l payed the lawyer up front fully.There was no garrentee of a victory of justice.
All l think what the forum can do,is to warn potential buyers and visitors of the scams involved that manipulate minds to win a trust by playing on emotions to depart the buyer from their money.l lost all my money and my mental health and with no job.l don't want to see anyone in my position
The forum must be right at the forefront to warn people of all the scams,or Bulgaria will lose a lot of buyers and visitors to the country.
l do wish for any criminal to be investigated to know where all the stolen money has gone,and should be seized and handed back to the victim with compensation
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 pm

snail wrote:
l think it is to late for that now willowsend.The damage is done and no way will l ever retrieve what was all a scam playing on my emotions.Even the estate agent l was with said the police wouldn't even take it further.And even if l payed the lawyer up front fully.There was no garrentee of a victory of justice.
All l think what the forum can do,is to warn potential buyers and visitors of the scams involved that manipulate minds to win a trust by playing on emotions to depart the buyer from their money.l lost all my money and my mental health and with no job.l don't want to see anyone in my position
The forum must be right at the forefront to warn people of all the scams,or Bulgaria will lose a lot of buyers and visitors to the country.
l do wish for any criminal to be investigated to know where all the stolen money has gone,and should be seized and handed back to the victim with compensation

Have a look at this snail, it is just a reminder for you, and giving details of who I went to for help, I could not have done it on my own
The same applies to this and other forums, I could not have done it on my own. Going to bed at night knowing that you have got support and people on your side does help with one's sleeping habits and gives you strength to fight another day :Great:When the day comes that I decide to leave Bulgaria for good it will be when I want to leave not when anybody tries to force me to leave.
I have many friends and supporters in the Country and the locals including the security man who has moved in opposite are fantastic and are keeping a close watch on my villa :Cool3:Bless them all How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 1763269238
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Thanks willowsend.
lt's nice to know there is support out there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7