View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Sally I have also seen some of this and taken no notice because we all know that Brian (willowsend) would never do any of the things that have been written about him. Unfortunately the sick individual who wrote all this stuff seems to get away with it? I don't know how any of us or the forum can help to stop this? although having said that one thing we can all do is to spread the word and to also boycott the shop in question, I'm not going to say which shop it is here but I think most of us will know who this is and if you don't then pm me and I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 pm

I am fully aware of this matter. Bryan and his family have my full support. Please continue to discuss this mater but please do not discuss names on the open forum, I have no objections to alias names being mentioned but as to who is behind this ? please feel free to speculate and if needed use the pm system. I am doing all I can to help Bryan and his family and if anyone has any suggestions as to how we can stop this then please let us all know. How can we as a forum HELP!! 3356871870
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Well put ashley and good on you Sally for bringing this on here where we can all get our heads together and try and help Brian but I think it will be difficult because I would imagine that the person behind this will be using some sort of fake ip so he can't be traced typical of a coward I would say, yes in the first instance we can shop elsewhere there are plenty out there now who offer a great service so not using the shop in question is a start but we will need to try and find a legal way of stopping him? maybe we could get a lawyer involved.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 pm

I have seen some posts that were posted on Christmas day how sad is that!! We have all know for sometime that the person in question is a little psychotic and some of his postings do show him to be completely un balanced. So how can we all help? well I don't have a clue ? This sort of thing does happen quite a lot on FB and similar social network sites and can easily be removed by contacting the owners of the sites but I'm afraid some of these sites don't really care who posts what since they are protected by some strange law that covers the owners. I know it can be very frustrating when something like this happens and unless you know how the system works and how to use it to your advantage then you are in effect up the creak without a paddle. I stopped using the shop some time back and will not use it ever again and only because I am aware of the goings on from the owner of the shop and they type of person he is which can give us Brits a bad name, I remember he once said he preferred the KGB to the Brits so why don't he go and live in Russia and that would please us all including willowsend.
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 pm

I just did a quick search and found this

Bob Delamurian December 25, 2011

BRYAN TALBOT/FRAUD/BULGARIA/VILLA LORNA/WALNUT HOUSE
Here is yet another Bulgarian scam - this time, it is perpetrated by an Englishman called Bryan Talbot, who will cheat you out of your money by "
renting"
you his villa. Advertisers now refuse to take hi ads and here is what they write to Bryan Talbot and customers

I then went to Brian's site and this is what his guests have said about their stay

10 Reviews of Property Polkovnik Sveshtarovo

Review 7312 :

Rating: 5 out of 5

Review Submitted: 10/16/2011

30th July, From visitors book

The villa has been absolutely perfect with every home comfort and mod-con you could possibly think of. It's fantastic design, beautiful interior and ideal location have made it a real pleasure to stay in, it's been so much more than we possibly imagined
The freedom and space have made it a great family vacation - we've loved it
We've enjoyed exploring Balchik and Dobrich (a fantastic park for any families with children) and even ventured to Golden Sands and Varna, although these only reaffirmed to us the true value of this peacefu, tranquil location.
We had a fantastic holiday and would recommend this villa and Bulgaria to anyone
Thank you so much
Steve, Jen and family, Harlow, Essex

Review 7311 :

9th July 2011, From visitors book

The villa was lovely and we all thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Vesco (property manager) was wonderful and helped to make our stay very enjoyable. Air Conditioning in the living room was much appreciated. All the surrounding towns offered excellent restaurants, especially Balchik. The local people were lovely and waved when passing. A highlight of our holiday was the fantastic Scuba Diving in Rusalka. Thanks for everything
The Murphy Family, London

Review 7310 :

7th June 2011 From visitors book
The villa is perfect, everything you need. The pool is lovely for cooling down on a hot day. The food in the restaurants very tasty and interesting, the wine and beer good and at the right price. Will certainly visit again, the next time will be the third time
Walter &
Jackie, Berkshire

Review 6996 :

Review Submitted: 9/14/2011

Entry taken from a post card, August 2011
As I said on the phone to you, we had a fantastic holiday and you have been
polite and extremely helpful. Walnut House is a beautiful holiday villa with
all amenities provided.

I wish you luck in the future.
Kind regards
Miriam and family. Berkshire

Review 6995 :

Review Submitted: 9/14/2011

Entry taken from Guest book, July 2011
Many thanks for allowing us to rent your bautiful villa. We had a fantastic holiday and wanted for nothing. We will happily recommend the villa to others, it was so much more than we had hoped it would be
Kind regards
Jen and Steve, Essex

Review 3820 :

Review Submitted: 12/9/2010

The holiday was fabulous. The Villa is beautiful and had everything you could need or wish for. The pool was great and ideal for cooling down during the lovely weather. The local villagers were lovely and so friendly.This was our perfect holiday, peaceful and relaxing, a sun bed, a pool, the odd beer or wine, what more could anybody ask for. We will be going back.

Kaye &
Linda, Oxfordshire

Review 3819 :

We had a brilliant holiday, enjoying the beaches at Albena and White Lagoon. The villa is absolutely luxurious and we made full use of the pool and B-B-Q area. Many thanks for everything.

Peter Jones &
Family, West Midlands

Review 3818 :

Had a marvellous time, very relaxing and most enjoyable. The villa was everything we hoped and imagined it would be. Dobrich and Varna well worth a visit. All in all a fantastic holiday, Lee, Tracey, Ashley &
Lawen, Wirral.

Review 3817 :

Thank you so much for our two weeks at your Villa. We had a wonderful time. It really is such a beautiful and peaceful place. We returned to the UK totally rested and our batteries re-charged. Just what the Doctor ordered.

Lee and family, Merseyside

Review 3815 :

Very impressed with the villa, well equipped. Friendly locals.The pool was great for cooling down in. All in all we had a wonderful holiday and want to book again for next year. Very many thanks.

Ann &
family, West Yorkshire

So I think these reviews speak for themselves and it shows that Bob Delamurian (The retailer from Balchik) is nothing more than a scumbag :evil: :evil: :evil: Can someone pm me and tell me who this person is?
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Very sorry to hear this and send my sympathy to Brian and his family. I have no idea how to stop this but one thing that may help is if the website in question won't remove this type of post then maybe they should be named and shamed here, I know that doesn't help Brian but at least its something we can do and I'm sure the owners of the websites would not want any bad publicity. I have used the shop in question but I can assure you all I won't be using it from now on. Thanks for the Pm Blink
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

You have my full support Brian and good luck with getting this rubbish removed.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

It is 12.50am and I just came to my office to switch off my computer after an evening of scrabble with the family

I am lost for words, I am choked to read all the posting on this very sad topic, but I am over the moon to read that I and my family have so much support, what a wonderful lot of guy's and girl's you are

I would like to make it known that Ashley has not just been supportive but fantastic for the amount of time he has devoted to getting much of the disgusting rubbish removed, and a special thank you to Sally for bringing this unsavoury topic to the attention of the members on this friendly and professionally run forum

As you all say, we know who the perpetrator is and we also know he is a banned member on this and most other forums. I think that tell's us all what a sick indivual he is and the fact that he chooses to us so many different aliases and fake IP addresses just show's what a coward he is

My wife, two children, our four grand-children and I look forward to a better 2012, so from the bottom of our hearts a
[size=200:28d1pa6z]BIG T :How can we as a forum HELP!! 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 am

this filthy ,disgusting behaviour from the individual has been going on since i first met bryan and sheila and before
myself and a few others have tried many ways to get the individual legally stopped ..but to no avail...but i dont give up hope that one day the individual will have his comupance...and my god , when it arrives ,i hope it hurts like hell

till then ,bryan and sheila will have my support in any way i can ... and my love
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:56 am

Sorry to hear of your problem Bryan, we live in a very strange world now. Let's hope that the New Year brings some peace and tranquility to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 am

itchyfeet wrote:
Sorry to hear of your problem Bryan, we live in a very strange world now. Let's hope that the New Year brings some peace and tranquility to you and your family.

Peace and tranquility would be great, :Great:All we want in how ever many years we have left in life is to enjoy Bulgaria, enjoy OUR villa and see our four grand-children :Angel2:grow up and remain as healthy as possible T
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 am

Defamatory comments or those infringing privacy can be the subject of legal action, including injunctions, and such cases are increasing. Legal actions can probably even be brought against conduit intermediaries once the offending material has been drawn to their attention, so codes of conduct might seem superfluous in England and Wales.

However, these legal rights are often more easily identified than enforced. The greatest impediment for complainants is often the complexity and expense of obtaining the necessary disclosure with which to bring an action against the originator of the offending material. ISPs currently do not provide information to complainants without court orders, even if they do not actively oppose an order being made.

In Europe privacy and data protection laws combine to prevent, or at least dissuade, ISPs and others from handing over material to complainants or police without a court order except in the clearest instances of criminality.

Some ISPs are reluctant to remove offending content for fear of complaint from the blogger or contributor. All permit users to remain anonymous. For US-based ISPs and bloggers, any restraint is generally equated to censorship.

Suing the ISP or site host instead of the unknown and unidentifiable originator of offending statements can be tricky. ISPs and other entities can rely on defences under the Electronic Commerce (EC Directives) Regulations 2002 and Section 1 of the Defamation Act 1996 in respect of information they have carried, hosted or cached but did not create.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:05 pm

Thanks Sarah for your post and yes we do agree that it is very difficult to get to the bottom of such situations so what is it we can do and how do we should proceed as the topic is How can we as a forum HELP. I'm hoping that between us all we can find a solution.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Don't forget folk, there is the new forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where you can join if you haven't already, and voice your opinion. It appears to be doing very well considering it is only a dedicated fraud subject How can we as a forum HELP!! 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next