View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

Sorry to read about all this carry on, I hope it comes to an end soon but reading the above I can't see how. I will get my thinking head on . s
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:40 am

For the police to lay the charge they, the investigating officer, must have reasonable grounds to believe an offence has been committed by the suspect. If the officer does not feel there is sufficient grounds then he/she will not proceed. However, if the complainant/victim feels strongly enough about the circumstances then they, the complainant/victim, can appear before a justice of the peace and swear out a charge against the suspect. This is then brought before the prosecution to review and if they feel there is a likelihood of conviction they will take the matter before the courts. The courts have to be convinced that the offence has been proven "
beyond a reasonable doubt"
in order to enter a conviction. And yes it is difficulty sometimes to make these decisions, especially when the rules changes so much.
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 am

Ask any police officer who has got some experience in such matters and they will tell you that identification of the suspects of internet stalking, harassment and bullying constitutes a major stumbling block in even commencing an investigation. It is very difficult to investigate anything on the internet without knowing who you are investigating and without having a right to even basic access to the evidence, or, in many cases with very restricted access to the ‘crime scene’. So I don't know what can be done?
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 am

From what I have read here am I correct in thinking that Brian is in GB and the perpetrator is in BG? First of all it would be good to know the following

Why is this person doing this?

I take it you know this person?

Have you contacted your local police?

These may seem like odd questions but it might help us all here to help Brian and his family. This person is obviously a sick person who has nothing better to do. If anyone can answer the above questions do be careful not to mention any names as asked by admin.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh I am so sorry to read this wicked nonsense is still going on. The guy doing it must be very sick. What on earth has started him on this ranting against Brian? The reviews from satisfied guests speak for themselves and Bryan knows he has my support. I know how unhappy, upset and angry it can make you feel. Trusting in Karma is about all anyone can do but this takes time and meanwhile some potential guests may well believe the diatribes posted not knowing the history of the perpetrator.
So sorry Bryan and I wish you and your family a much happier New Year. We must all live in hopes. H
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

nu2bg wrote:
From what I have read here am I correct in thinking that Brian is in GB and the perpetrator is in BG? First of all it would be good to know the following Answer, you are correct

Why is this person doing this? Answer, probably because we won our villa back and he was probably one of the gang or at least knew them

I take it you know this person? YES

Have you contacted your local police?, YES
These may seem like odd questions but it might help us all here to help Brian and his family. This person is obviously a sick person who has nothing better to do. If anyone can answer the above questions do be careful not to mention any names as asked by admin.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

i would like to offer brian and his family my support. internet bullying is the most cowardly thing imaginable. I believe it is also illegal, could i enquire if the police have been involved in this matter as a friend of mine in england had a similar problem and the police conacted all the sites and made them remove the listings and are monitoring for future problems. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 1430720830
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 am

From what's been said here it appears that Brian has indeed contacted the police and I will have to assume that they have done nothing or very little? Unfortunately in the uk the police all have different budgets for different crimes and maybe Brian's local only has a small budget or they haven't got a clue how to enforce the law in Bulgaria. I hear what you say about getting stuff removed form sites but again how do you enforce that in say the US? or another country outside the eu and even within the eu I'm sure it would be very easy. I think we need to keep thinking about this until we can come up with an answer that will help Brian and his family and stop this fiend altogether.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:30 am

Just a thought and i admit probably not a particularly helpful one. But does anyone know why the other forums are allowing him to continually print slanderous stuff when they have already been contacted to detete information previously published. Not sure how it would work in bulgaria but in england you can sue the site owner for defimation of character. Might be worth trying to find out where the site owners are based. If they think its going to hit there own pocket they may be more co operative. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

The problem is some of these site ore hosted in countries where they don't give a monkey's so what can be done there? I know for example that Google will not remove anything without a court order and you have to appear in the us to do it. which can cost an absolute fortune, and then there are sites who have disclaimers and won't remove stuff either.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 am

Andy wrote:
The problem is some of these site ore hosted in countries where they don't give a monkey's so what can be done there? I know for example that Google will not remove anything without a court order and you have to appear in the us to do it. which can cost an absolute fortune, and then there are sites who have disclaimers and won't remove stuff either.

You have hit the nail on the head there Andy, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone, and perpetrators know that How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 794030042
That is why they hide behind aliases because they are cowards and haven't got the guts to use their own identity
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 am

The internet is indeed a dangerous place. There are sites about bullying and why people do it but it doesn't really address a situation like this. People who post these wicked lies know a lot about how the internet works and its quite surprising how much time and effort must go into hounding Bryan. It would seem, from what Bryan has said, that this person was involved in the loss of Bryan's villa, so the guy is a bad 'un all round. Its inconceivable to me that he still has a business here in Bulgaria and people still buying off him. However, there are people who just love a good gossip and will prefer to believe whatever story is fed to them particularly if its a better one than the truth.

My heartfelt wishes go to you Bryan and hope the New Year will be better.

Last edited by 105 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some content removed as example deemed not appropriate)
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 pm

oldun wrote:
The internet is indeed a dangerous place. There are sites about bullying and why people do it but it doesn't really address a situation like this. People who post these wicked lies know a lot about how the internet works and its quite surprising how much time and effort must go into hounding Bryan. It would seem, from what Bryan has said, that this person was involved in the loss of Bryan's villa, so the guy is a bad 'un all round. Its inconceivable to me that he still has a business here in Bulgaria and people still buying off him. However, there are people who just love a good gossip and will prefer to believe whatever story is fed to them particularly if its a better one than the truth.

My heartfelt wishes go to you Bryan and hope the New Year will be better.

:Thank you:oldun
I don't want to flood the forum with doom and gloom, I and my family just want to get 2011 out of the way and hopefully look forward to a happy and peaceful New Year, but we are realistic enough to kow that the perpetrator will read this and he is probably thinking, No way
It is hard to understand why any body get's such pleasure out of terrorising people. In our case we have done nothing wrong. I have even met this sad person on a couple of occasions after loosing our villa not knowing that he knew more about the situation than we did. He even beg me to tell him when our case was coming up because he could not find out from the court, because the case was not in my name but in my company name. He did turn up, got out of his car, saw my wife, me and a dozen friends/expats/supporters standing outside on the court steps, got back in his car and went, What does that tell you, a coward maybe
olden, thank you for your good wishes and A Happy New Year to you and yours, I love reading all your posts because I find then interesting and honest, that is why you have so many karma, what more can I say
ATB
Bryan How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:53 pm

Many thanks for your last post Bryan. I am indeed honest because honesty pays. Liars have to have good memories and always get found out in the end but sometimes not before innocent people have suffered.
Good wishes to you Bryan. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:34 pm

Hi folks

The link below is from a Google search and I would just like to share with you all the efforts that our Admin, my Daughter and various friends and supporters have engaged in to get the untruths and disgusting text about me and my family removed from various sites/forums

Examples:- Silobreaker, Document not found
World Law Direct, No content has been tagged with Bryan Talbot
Travel OAL.com, from the legal dept, I have been advised that the entire post has now been removed
Topix, Can't see what you are looking for
Omgili, Sorry we couldn't find any more results
and so on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
hl=en-GB&
ie=UTF-8&
rlz=1T4GPTB_en-GBGB289GB289&
q=bryan+talbot%2ffraud%2fbulgaria&
gs_upl=0l0l1l6151625lllllllllll0&
aqi=s876">[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 0&
aqi=s876

When I went into Hobotraveler to find that he had also deleted the defamatory post about me, What I found is very interesting please click the link to read more.

: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... er-com.php
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next