View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:29 pm

mickhev wrote:
I just have to say forums are meant to share information,people take them far far to serious,remember most forums are from people and therefore most of it is information that has been gained,by the members,if you don't agree with the comments then by all means make a post,but certain topics have been going on and on and on,sometimes its best to say that's enough now my comments.

Mike

You say and I quote:- if you don't agree with the comments then by all means make a post. but certain topics have been going on and on and on
which I assume you are referring to our topic. If you had been through what me and my family have been through we would have supported you and we are truely grateful for the fantastic support we have received from the members on this forum and our Bulgarian friends. If you don't want to help us through these difficult times then that is your choice, you won' be missed
In fact I have to ask you, are you a supporter of the perpetrator because I see that you class yourself as Bulgarian by your profile flag
:Thank you:Bryan and family
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:06 am

mickhev wrote:
I just have to say forums are meant to share information,people take them far far to serious,remember most forums are from people and therefore most of it is information that has been gained,by the members,if you don't agree with the comments then by all means make a post,but certain topics have been going on and on and on,sometimes its best to say that's enough now my comments.

Mike

Are you having a laugh How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 3135333095 Or is the person being talked about here a friend of yours ? either way I think your remarks are Callas to say the least How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 794030042
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 am

bigsavak wrote:
I think your remarks are Callas to say the least How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 794030042

I think they are ...well . I wont say as I would for sure be banned if I wrote what Im feeling after reading mickhev ,s comments....apart from stating that I am disgusted and really hope this kind of Sh..e never hits you or your friends fan ..as you wouldn,t like to experience this part of the real bulgaria !!

but yes , we are all entitled to our own opinions ....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 am

If this topic descends into a personal slanging match between various members of this forum, you will leave the Moderators no choice but to lock it (which would be a shame).

So, whether or not you agree with the posts of various Members, please keep all future messages in this thread on the original topic.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 am

How can we as a forum HELP!! That is the topic in question. A forum is not just for passing on information about promoting someone's business or telling the latest supermarket to open etc. a forum is also for discussion on a variety of subjects some of which are stories from members' own experiences which is far more valuable. Why do newspapers and TV programmes have forums? To judge people's opinions on subjects raised which spreads more knowledge and insight.
When living in a foreign country, especially in the Eastern Block, people need support when things go wrong. I have valued the support from members who I have never met but just read my posts. It gives me reassurance, with the lack of family and old friends around me, that there are people out there who care. That is what this topic is all about.
To those who make the comment: 'innocent until proven guilty' - I agree, but to prove innocence this person must be brought to the attention of the police and the courts who will decide. This forum is not a kangaroo court but support for a man in his 70s who has been subjected to constant victimisation in various forms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:41 am

What you have said here oldun is very true and as a forum we will do our best to help anyone in need to ensure that the truth always prevails. However what we must not do is allow this topic to descend into an argument between those who are trying to help. There are members comments here which would have been better not said but its to late once posted, all I ask is that we all continue to support Bryan and try to ignore those that post anything that me detract from the main reason this topic is here. So lets all continue in the spirit that we all started with and ignore anything which will force this topic to be closed. I will be keeping an eye on this and will remove any negative comments towards Bryan. Unfortunately I was away last night which is why I missed it. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Both mods do have a point in what they say. Lets please not forget what this topic is about How can we as a forum HELP!! Its not about anything else, I started this topic to try and help a fellow member who I know would move heaven and earth to help others so lets all remember that, and to those who wish to post anything else then please open your own topic. Sorry if I have offended anyone but this isn't my intention. Lets get back to finding a way to help!!!! and thank you all for all your positive comments so far T
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

sallyann wrote:
Both mods do have a point in what they say. Lets please not forget what this topic is about How can we as a forum HELP!! Its not about anything else, I started this topic to try and help a fellow member who I know would move heaven and earth to help others so lets all remember that, and to those who wish to post anything else then please open your own topic. Sorry if I have offended anyone but this isn't my intention. Lets get back to finding a way to help!!!! and thank you all for all your positive comments so far T

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 570106603 How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 570106603 How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 570106603
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

Just wondered Brian if your having any luck with sorting this out. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 2581928987
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

davshaz wrote:
Just wondered Brian if your having any luck with sorting this out. How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 2581928987

:Thank you:davshaz for your enquiry, there is nothing more than I want, than to be in a position to say YES it is all sorted
I keep asking myself the question, will it ever be sorted. All I can say at the moment is that things are going on, but they are not for the open forum at present for obvious reasons. The day that I have any positive news, I will publish it. I have sent you a pm How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm sure your day will come Brian and I can't wait to read all about it on here. c
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

:Howdy:An update folks

There are certain things I can print, and there are certain things I can't print for obvious reasons

The latest that I can print because they are true facts, I had an email from my friend Dimo (he has been by our side through out all of this and attended every court case)

On our last visit in November my wife, Dimo and I had to sit in the same little police room next to the b*****d Teoharov who sold our villa
This session took four hours and eight pages later a statement. I had to sign my name twenty times standing up and twenty times sitting down
Remember folks we are the innocent party here and we are being treated like dirt, so in this latest email Dimo tells me the Teoharov's lawyer has put in a complaint that we did not have an official translator. The police officer taking the statement phoned the Prosecutor to get clearance to proceed with Dimo and that was approved. I had an official translator in the Notary when I got conned by Teoharov when giving him POA to do certain things but as we all know that did not include giving him the rights to sell our villa as proven by the courts

Teoharov is GUILTY, full stop. Why is he not being punished, why is he not behind bars. He was innocent until proven guilty so they say, he has been found guilty by the highest court in the land The Sofia Supreme Court and still the saga continues How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 794030042

Roll on the day when I can come on the forum and share with you all the final bit of the jigsaw (if ever) T
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Quote :
Roll on the day when I can come on the forum and share with you all the final bit of the jigsaw (if ever)

Don't worry I'm sure it won't be that far away unfortunately Bulgaria is always slow to react and if the is gold involved then it takes even longer but one thing is for sure you will get there.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

sallyann wrote:
Quote :
Roll on the day when I can come on the forum and share with you all the final bit of the jigsaw (if ever)

Don't worry I'm sure it won't be that far away unfortunately Bulgaria is always slow to react and if the is gold involved then it takes even longer but one thing is for sure you will get there.

:Thank you:Sally
One thing is for sure,if we don't it wont be for the want of trying How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:04 pm

What goes around comes around to your turn will come How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next