AuthorMessage
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

The forum Empty
PostSubject: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Hope I'm in the right place to Post this The forum 2345823347

This forum has been going now for probably a couple of years and against all odds and regardless to what others have said we are still here and going from strength to strength. All forums are very different as we all know and they all have something to offer in there own way, Anyway I was wondering why others thought of this forum ? and have they found it useful?

Speaking for myself I have found this forum very useful in lots of ways not only from an information point of view but also from a social aspect, I have made some very good friends from being on here and learned some interesting facts about Bulgaria that I didn't know about. So what about "
You"
c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:26 pm

The forum 3356871870 Carmen T

Yes, from a members point of view I have been on here for a while myself now too and like you, have found this forum very informative and the members are very friendly and helpful. We have a good team of Admin and members. So well done to us all for making the forum what it is today.

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
tivoliend
Junior user
Junior user

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Doing lots of 'Bulgaria' searching on the 'net over the last couple of years and stumbled on this forum.
I may not do a lot of posting myself but have scoured through lots of existing topics and found it very good to get a few answers and opinions.
The regulars seem a well balanced lot, on the whole. The forum 3367882216
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

oddball wrote:
The forum 3356871870 Carmen T

Yes, from a members point of view I have been on here for a while myself now too and like you, have found this forum very informative and the members are very friendly and helpful. We have a good team of Admin and members. So well done to us all for making the forum what it is today.

Oddy g

Hi Oddy
We have a good team of Admin and members.
You forgot to mention the Moderators. Yes, well done to all concerned The forum 3356871870
Willowsend
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:47 am

as a new member i like the forum. I have looked on one or two others but I'm not keen on all the bitching that goes on. I find this one interesting and informative. It's well run with a nice mix of members. congratulations everyone. The forum 3023850720 :The forum 1931734156:
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am

beautifulangel wrote:
as a new member i like the forum. I have looked on one or two others but I'm not keen on all the bitching that goes on. I find this one interesting and informative. It's well run with a nice mix of members. congratulations everyone. The forum 3023850720 :The forum 1931734156:

I've been on here a long time now and must say what beautifulange has said is oh so true, this forum as already said has gone through the woods a little but came out even stronger and in the past there have been those who would have done almost anything to get it closed but thanks to the tireless efforts of the staff and not forgetting the members this forum has now become as good and in many ways much better than others, as far as I'm concerned it will continue to grow and offer something the others don't . Well done to everyone including members who have made this all possible The forum 739492727
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:16 am

BGTRAVELLER wrote:

I've been on here a long time now and must say what beautifulange has said is oh so true, this forum as already said has gone through the woods a little but came out even stronger and in the past there have been those who would have done almost anything to get it closed but thanks to the tireless efforts of the staff and not forgetting the members this forum has now become as good and in many ways much better than others, as far as I'm concerned it will continue to grow and offer something the others don't . Well done to everyone including members who have made this all possible The forum 739492727

Yes, you are right BGTRAVELLER this forum beats many others hands down, the conviviality of the members and the quick sort out by the Admin which occurs occasionally keeps this forum in good fettle. Long may it continue.

The forum 1536469901 The forum 1536469901
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Carmen wrote:
Hope I'm in the right place to Post this.

This forum has been going now for probably a couple of years and against all odds and regardless to what others have said we are still here and going from strength to strength. All forums are very different as we all know and they all have something to offer in there own way, Anyway I was wondering why others thought of this forum ? and have they found it useful?

Speaking for myself I have found this forum very useful in lots of ways not only from an information point of view but also from a social aspect, I have made some very good friends from being on here and learned some interesting facts about Bulgaria that I didn't know about. So what about "
You"

What a good question Carmen. I find the forum very friendly and helpful in lots of ways and as pointed out there isn't any bitching allowed on here which I like and if things do get out of hand then the admin or the mods step in and put a stop to it, I also like the fact that when some of us post particularly the new members post in the wrong place we are not told to repost it or it gets locked its just simply moved and I find this very warming and good of the staff on here. All in all 5/5 The forum 2204270746 The forum 2204270746 The forum 2204270746 The forum 2204270746The forum 2204270746
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forum   The forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1