View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

How can we as a forum stop Bryan Talbot and his family from having to suffer the postings all over the internet which are completely unfounded and untrue let alone disgusting. I myself have tried to contact the site owners in question but they won't even reply. Just to give you an example here is one I found recently which has been posted in the name of Ashley but we all know that it wasn't him but a retailer from the Balchik region who uses a list on annon names some of which I have now collated which can be found around the net with similar posts to the one I have copied here.and here they are:

SIMMY J

COLIN SANDERS

MARGARET ANDERRSON

NICKERLESS

IVANPET

PENGUIN

Seb Collingworth

Aisha Calvert

Debbie Lonnegan

Bob Evans

Alan Soames

jamesblewett

marcov

debs22

Geoff Sloan

STEVEN DOUGHERTY

ANDREW FITZIMMONS

DAVID ALLENBY

JAMES LETTERBY

TERESA COLLINGWORTH

A Z DENBY

DIRECT DEBIT

PETER TOMS

SMOT

MR S MEZZ

NEBUCHADNEZZAR

ALAINDUBOIS

MOZART6

MOZART

SIMMY16

Bob Delamurian

Angie Barnes

Bobdel12345

Donnie

Fraud in Bulgaria/Villa Lorna/Walnut House/Bryan Talbot - Bryan Talbot, given his advanced age, is greatly confused these days, EXCEPT when he is conning, cheating or scamming someone in relation to Villa Lorna AKA Walnut House. After a lifetime of doing that, it has become ingrained and simply an automatic function. It has been said that he is at the median stage of Alzheimers, but it may just be that his synapses are malfunctioning owing to age and a vast intake of beer every day as per the wont of any common or garden alcoholic reaching the terminal stages. Just a senile old codger with no hope for any future. Whatever the reason, he has been caught exposing himself to a prepubescent girl in a wooded area off the Kidlington Road in Oxford. Local Police state that he was quite beffudled and claimed that he "
thought it was his grand-daughter"
. This is great! That means that if it is a relative, it is OK! At least he seems to be sticking to females for the time being! He is to be arraigned at Oxford Magistrates Court before the end of the year for lewd behaviour, indecent exposure and other charges connected
to paedophilia should he not succumb to alcoholic poisoning before then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:15 am

Well, I am not very internet knowledgable but following the site Hobotraveller it seems as if the man in question was actually saying that Bryan had been posting defamatory things about HIM. It then goes on to show a pic of his shop? and also a link to a property website 'Albany...' Is this his website and the reason why he has been victimising Bryan because he was found out? The whole episode goes back years and I think that apart from supporting Bryan, people must be made aware of how vulnerable they can all be when dealing with these wicked scammers.
I guess when some people read topics like this, they think 'Oh that won't happen to me...' Well maybe not when you are in your own country environment with a support network, but the phrase 'leaving your brains at the airport..' when buying property in Bulgaria, especially because its so relatively cheap here, is what can happen. Be warned! I know from his posts that Bryan is far from a stupid man so if he was conned what hope for others?
Unfortunately, after everything that Bryan has done and achieved, he is still being victimised so all that can be hoped is that others will take more care. Honest people tend to be very trusting and far be it from me to be a cynic, but I am afraid that I have learned a lot from living abroad for so long and have had to conclude that its best to be less trusting of anyone of any nationality, until proved otherwise.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Excellent response here oldun but the question still remains is how do we help stop all this rubbish being posted on various sites by this terrible man who is so intent on destroying the lives of others. I have been thinking about this now for a few days and I just don't know how we can do anything? if the authorities can't or won't then what avenues are open?
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 am

My heart goes out to Brian and his family and I wish I new the answer but I don't and to be quite frank I don't think we as a forum will come up with anything that Brian hasn't already tried himself. Brian being a very honest man I'm sure if finding this very difficult and if the police and other authorities can't do anything after all this time then what chance as he got? very little I should think. The fact that this individual lives and works in Balchik is going to make things very difficult because I don't think the Bulgarian police are very interested in such matter unless you cross their palms with silver so to speak and then its a case of who has the most silver? Good luck and lets hope somehow we can find away to stop this person and any others who would do this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 am

Just a thought I wonder if there is any organisation within the eu that can help with this matter? I know that there are many laws within the eu so maybe there is one for internet crime?
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

I've read some very interesting things on the interweb about all this and the perpetrator behind all these malicious postings and I'm now in no doubt about who this is but how can we help as a forum I just don't know as already said a lot of these sites will ignore any request to get the posts removed and the police are already involved who seem to be slower than a snail from what I have read that it is. I can only at this stage say what has already been said and that is that we all boycott the shop and pass the word around and perhaps force this person to either stop! or force him out of Bulgaria which I don't think will make much difference as he will then continue this campaign from another country.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:08 am

Sent you a pm lisa
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I just want to wish Brian and his family a better 2012 and hope that this nasty person is stopped some how.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 pm

GinaA wrote:
I just want to wish Brian and his family a better 2012 and hope that this nasty person is stopped some how.

:Thank you:GinaA and all the other members/friends who are supporting us. Please keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated
:How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 1931734156: How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am

I wished we could do more than send you good wishes and support you here if only we could take some sort of action that would stop this.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 am

LisA wrote:
I wished we could do more than send you good wishes and support you here if only we could take some sort of action that would stop this.

Your Avatar reminds me of the best action to take. Your support is most valuable to us, it gives us strength to know that we are not in this on our own, and who knows, one day we might enjoy a happy and enjoyable retirement T How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 1536469901
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:16 am

Lets hope you can enjoy the rest of your life Brian but I think its going to be very difficult without the help of the police in Bulgaria to stop this person. We all know who it is and we all know he's sick but how do we tell the police how to do their job? In Bulgaria unless your driving 1 Km over the speed limit you don't have much chance of seeing a policeman let alone one that will help!!!
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 am

I would just like to add here that Brian and his family have had to put up with a lot of heartache from this pillock and its about time the Bulgarian police got their house in order and sorted this out. As for what we can do on the forum I have to say I don't know? this is something that we all know is illegal and the person doing all this seems to have more lives than a cat so maybe he is bribing them? and we all know that here in Bulgaria money speaks louder than morels. All we can hope for is that once this gets bought to the attention of a decent officer they will take the action that Brian and his family deserve!
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Good luck to you Brian hope this gets sorted out for the better How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 739492727
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Its occurred to me that there are probably some folks who are not interested in helping to stop Bryan's victimisation by saying that they 'do not wish to get involved.' To me this sounds as if they actually think that there might be some truth in the accusations that have been levelled at him from a certain somebody and will continue to support this man by using his shop and believing his story. This 'not getting involved' seems to be inherant in life today. It is precisely the reason that many bullies and criminals of any description get away with their crimes. Eventually the truth will out and the folks who 'didn't want to get involved' will feel ashamed of themselves for not helping the good guy whilst believing the gossip that is probably spread in this man's shop.
I just wish it could be stopped but it seems this is an impossible task especially since it seems the internet will not withdraw lying posts. This is ridiculous of course because we have clever people who can hack into anything so surely deleting a vicious lie would be easy. Money is probably at the root of this and loss of revenue although it must be minimal.
'What goes around comes around' as the saying goes but this is a big wheel that is taking a long time going around. Meanwhile an elderly man is having his retirement ruined by this vicious bully who will not let go. This man is obviously psychotic.
If people are so desperate for English food I would suggest they use other British food suppliers in Bulgaria and boycott this man's business. However, there are always new people who probably have no idea what has been going on so even this might not be fully effective.
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Couldn't agree with you more oldun I stopped using that shop sometime ago out of anger and disillusionment. I know that he advertises in different places and I have contacted these people to warn them about him and most of them are fully aware of what is going on which they have gathered from the British community but their answer to this is 'Until he is prosecuted he is innocent' and its nothing to do with our company what he does in his spare time, I was furious when I got a reply from a British ex pat magazine site that said something similar to this they even said they would forward my email onto the Bulgarian police so that I would be prosecuted for slander which by the way has never happened not that I was worried because to prosecute me he would have to come out of hiding and give evidence and he wouldn't want the police looking into his own activities now would he!! Its simply appalling that some of these people are more concerned about either their pocket of their own well-being, but let me ask this question to those who say "
Its nothing to do with me"
Would you say the same thing if you were the victim? and would you take kindly to those who act in this way ? I would guess that the answer is NO! s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we as a forum HELP!!   How can we as a forum HELP!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we as a forum HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next