View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[size=55:11zqtcnu]novinite

35% Bulgarians Agree on On line Census Only

About 54,000 people will undergo the census of population and households in Bulgaria in February, said Lyubomir Blatski, head of the press centre of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).

Census takers are expected to complete a training until January 25. They will visit households, homes and buildings between February 1-28.

For the first time Bulgarian will hold on line census as well. It will be the first phase of the census and will take place from February 1 to February 9.

According to a national survey, about 36% of the Bulgarians would agree to undergo only the on line census. The reason is that it would take about 15 minutes, while the traditional method would take about 10 minutes more.

On average, one census taker is expected to visit about 200-250 people and 80 households. It is very important that all people and buildings undergo the procedure. In Blatski's words, less than 1% of the people and buildings were skipped in the last census.

He has stated that about EUR 1.5-2 is required for the census of one Bulgarian. In other European countries, the average sum is about BGN 4-5.

Bulgaria is the first EU member state that will hold population census in 2011. It also be among the seven countries, which will hold on line census as well.

The campaign will end on March 1, when the percentage of Bulgarians who underwent the census will be announced. The complete data from the census will be announced at the beginning of April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:19 am

cheekychops wrote:
Same for me downloaded the form took them about 20 mins and a drink later they were gone 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 570106603

The y are still telling us they will not take our details and will just fine us all 120 leva each. What do you do? We have already been to the Police.
Back to top Go down
Dobrich
Junior user
Junior user
Dobrich

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:33 am

Ring the help line number and see what they have to say
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 am

Dobrich wrote:
Ring the help line number and see what they have to say

On the 0700 number they say Balchik will deal with us and they certainly have :)) They will fine everyone 120 leva and no recourse
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on On line Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 pm

This is outrageous and I'm sure you should be able to speak to someone about this I wouldn't let this go and I certainly would not be paying and fine/bribe 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 794030042
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

I am under balchik municipality and i will certainly look into this on monday. maybe a call from my lawyer will clarify the situation. g
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:37 am

just to clarify the situation, i wrote to the eu regarding this census, got a reply this morning. the deadline for online census ended 10th february and everyone could have done this,, this way, even though it said you could not. it is the researchers responsibility fo find you, if you are out when they call, they will leave a number for you to call. the fine of 120 levs applies only if you refuse to give the required information. g

would recommend anyone use the solvit eu advice service, they are very good. g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:10 am

Done mine we had a knock at the door and 20 mins later they were gone
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Census anybody ?   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 am

Having done a few searches on the site i can't find any discussions on the current census being undertaken in Bulgaria.
I had been aware that there was a facility to complete the forms online, however i did not find the time to look into this during the specified period, which is now expired.
So, i, well my wife had a caller last weekend, looking for me to inquire whether or not i had completed it online,and if not to complete the forms with me in person, i was out at work so this was explained and it was arranged that they would call back on the Sunday to speak with me directly.
This is exactly what they did, and they expressed surprise that i hadn't filled the forms in online and i invited them in to complete the forms in in person.
It all went very smoothly, along with the personal details of the occupants,date of birth,employees,education etc and then they asked questions about the size of the house, how many rooms, indoor toilets, electricity,water,internet,tv/audio,satellite etc etc.. the whole process took maybe 15 minutes and was all terribly simple and straightforward.
Apparently a palestinian who lives in the village had refused to partake, this i was informed will lead to a 120 leva fine . Must have something to hide..
I don't know if this penalty extends to all home owners who don't partake or just to full time residents ?

Just thought i'd share my experience with you all, and look forward to hearing of others.
Richard
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Census anybody ?   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:19 pm

no one been to ours yet. 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 2204270746
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Topic merged here g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Mine was all done in about the same time no problems except getting them to go.
Back to top Go down
Nikolay
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

We were acounted in the "
traditional way"
, because my dad refused to register online [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Everything happened for 10 minutes and the person from the statistics was very friendly and happy and smiling.
Everything went great and we hadn`t got any problems. s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

still waiting 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 2032457431
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:33 pm

starlite wrote:
still waiting 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 2032457431

In Balchik, they are claiming they cannot come to certain blocks as they do not exist - there may be an element of wanting to collect fines here to boost the budget 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 794030042 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 794030042 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 794030042
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:39 pm

they can only fine you if you refuse to give information and if they cant find you, you cannot give that information. win win. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only   35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

35% Bulgarians Agree on Online Census Only

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next