altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:13 am

HHHHHHHHHHHeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy now chris cmon dont be so touchy pal i dont want to upest anyone.surely we can read each others replies in a lighter more positive way There is no future in fallin out between ourselves Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 3023850720 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 1536469901
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:28 am

starlite wrote:
we went varna to sofia in march ( when the snow fell) all morning flights at varna cancelled so could not get connection at sofia, had to go day earlier and pay for that earlier flight at a cost of 300 levs extra and an overnight stay in sofia to make the connection flight additional cost of 150 levs, with breakfast if u could call it that. it was cheaper for my family to go to golden sands with b and b for 2 weeks for five people than come direct to my home. bulgaria is not getting flights right, far too expensive to arrive to a place thats offers very little for children and adults for that matter in the way of entertainment, the roads are such a disgrace, in a real state of disrepair and the holiday venues are charging over the top prices. got no chance of suceeding, great if you live here but not for visitors, bulgaria has got it so wrong, its not done the homework needed to see what people want from a holiday. spain got it right, gave the people what they wanted, not what i wanted thats why im rural, but they gave the holiday makers what they wanted. bulgaria for a poor country has some rather expensive pricing policy with nothing to back it up. it had the chance to fulfill a needed market but has blown it really, by greed. rather sad as there was so much potential, lost their way sorry to say. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 927475117
A bit :OffTopic:starlight, but I totally agree with you. In many cases they are short sighted and cutting off their noses to spite their faces, as you say
Very sad Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 927475117 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 927475117
I have started a new thread The roads are a disgrace
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Quote :
"
willowsend"

I have started a new thread The roads are a disgrace

I can't find it :Shocked:
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi Bryan I have now given your topic a place of it's own in this forum g
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 pm

varnagirl wrote:
ChrisQBG wrote:
[

Will keep my mouth shut from now on.

no ..dont do that chris ..you have to much invaluable info......

OK. But I don't appreciate 13 question marks in two lines and CAPS. I'll keep my mouth shut in this thread only!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Now Chris I don't think the op was having a go at you maybe being new we just haven't got used to his/her way of writing, and yes you have so much to offer on this forum and it would be a shame for you to disregard this one :Very sad:pretty please Chris Angel
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Daisy Hi ,thanks for your help yout quite right I am not known yet .Yes at times i can be quite contraversial but not for being nasty with other people lifes too short
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:21 pm

[size=55:2bj3tgkz]novinite 23 September 2010

Wizz Air to Cancel Sofia-Varna Flights in Bulgaria - Report

The low-cost company Wizz Air might cancel its flights from Sofia to the Bulgarian Black Sea city of Varna.

The news has not been officially confirmed by the company. However, the press center of the airport in Varna has announced that Wizz Air had not announced flight dates for the winter season. The website of the company also showed that tickets from Sofia to Varna could not be reserved after November 1.

Wizz Air launched its route Sofia-Varna in the middle of July 2008. The average price ticket ranged from BGN 60 to BGN 80. An early booking could lower the price one-way to BGN 20.

In this way, the company became a competition to the companies, providing bus transport between Varna and the capital, which costs and average of BGN 30.

Before Wizz Air started offering a Sofia-Varna route, the other carrier, Bulgaria Air, also lowered its prices for early bookings.

At the moment, through the online booking system of Bulgaria Air, people could buy tickets for flights in early December. Their price is BGN 53,18 for a round trip with airport taxes included and without checked luggage.

However, tax service of BGN 19,56 is added to the sum, which makes the ticket price cost a total of BGN 72,74 without checked luggage.

According to the CEO of Wizz Air, Jozsef Varadi, the company holds 35% of the market of low-cost flights in Bulgaria and 19% of the market in Central and Eastern Europe.

The company is expecting that the number of passenger in 2010 would reach 1 000 000.
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Lets hope this isn't the end of Wizz into Bulgaria
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm

why oh why dont people providing a so called service listen to their customers for what they requiresimple really A Manchester to Varna direct at the right price would be really good Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 794030042 T
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Lots of choices now.

Easy Jet: Gatwick - Sofia
Manchester - Sofia

BA. Heathrow - Sofia
Gatwick - Bourgas

Thomson Fly Various UK Airports - Bourgas

Wizz: Luton - Bourgas

Ryan Air: Stansted - Plodiv

+ Bulgaria Air.

You can also get a Eurostar to Brussels then a Thalis to Koln then fly from there. Or Eurostar to Paris and fly from there.

Balkan Horn coaches from London Victoria to various BG destinations.

Takes a lot of finger tapping on the old PC to find the best deals. It is usually best to book well in advance then you get the best prices. With the tour companies it is sometimes better to wait until the last minute then book with a hotel. But be careful they check to see if you have booked into the hotels. So stay one night on the way in and one night on the way back. This one is a way to save a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Well as this only says they are just shutting up shop for the season I don't think there is any reason to assume they won't be flying in the future Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester & London   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:31 pm

Just grabbed this from Wizz

Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester & London   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 am

Thank you Ashley this is great Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 2581928987
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: wizz air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Wizz Air stops flights Sofia - Varna

DarikNews.bg

Today, 25 September 2010 16:37
)

Low-cost airline Wizz Air suspended its flights from Sofia to Varna in November. The news confirmed for Darik CEO Christian Krastev of Bulgaria. At the time the idea of the carrier to stop flights on that route for the winter season, as during the destination is not profitable, said Krastev. It is not yet clear whether the line will be restored next spring. The prices of the company in this direction up to 20 Euro including taxes for one-way ticket for early booking. After the withdrawal of airline Wizz Air Sofia Vrana will be served by Bulgaria Air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next