altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 am

Thanks. Wanted to book bags coming back only but could not do this when I booked T
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 am

I wonder when we in northern England are going to be catered for on a more permanent basis by Balkan airways and why do they charge such high prices .Dont they realise how much money we are or have invested in their country.A normal family of 2 adults and two children must feel alienated by such figures for holidays etc.surely the airlines concerned linked to bulgarian tourist office are shooting themselves in the foot.I personally would be able to visit my house much more than i can at the moment (pensioner).
I am sure this thresd will have been discussed befors but i feel as a new member i might stretch my wings by bringing it to the forefront once more .
DO WE NEED A LOBBY of some kind .somethings got to be done I feel. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 3135333095 c
Back to top Go down
bubble160207

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 am

Just booked with Balkan for next week @ 270 quid each (Bourgas)
I booked at Xmas for me and my son and paid £350 each to go last week in May, the day before they dropped the flights to £100 each I was livid

Its not cheap and I cant see it changing any time soon, to be honest thank god for Balkan as if it wasnt for them I would have to travel to Varna in BG or Luton here to use Wizz which I used to do Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 794030042
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

Last time my Brother came over, he grabbed a cheap flight from Manchester to Sofia, then grabbed the bus from Sofia to Bourgas where I picked him up.

Took him a lot longer but he saved 250 pounds on the price quoted for a direct flight to Bourgas (which is a lot of beer money!).
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
bubble160207

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

I know I though about that or even an internal flight but when it comes to the crunch id rather just get there quick, I used to do the Barcelona to Andorra coach quite alot I think sofia-bourgas would be just as bad if not worse!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:39 am

bubble160207 wrote:
I used to do the Barcelona to Andorra coach quite alot I think sofia-bourgas would be just as bad if not worse!

Having done both a BulgariaAir internal flight (Sofia - Bourgas) and the bus, I'd take the bus everytime! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The flight was scary (dodgy take off and landing), the plane was ancient and the service was, well, non-existant.

The bus was great ... air-conditioned, English movies playing, coffee served and plenty of stops for loo-breaks, etc. Plus of course, far cheaper!
Back to top Go down
bubble160207

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am

is it easy to book? how ofter is it/how much is it?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm

bubble160207 wrote:
is it easy to book?

Yes. Just get to the bus station 'Sentralna Avto Gara' which is near the main Sofia train station. There are lots of ticket booths and they have the destinations on them. Check the massive 'departures' board for the next bus to Bourgas, take a note of the bus company and then find the ticket booth and ask for a ticket to Bourgas.

bubble160207 wrote:
how ofter is it

Between 10-30 buses per day depending on the time of year.

bubble160207 wrote:
how much is it?

25-28 leva for a one-way ticket and 45-50 leva for a return ticket (usually the most expensive only have one stop to pick up passengers on the way, the cheaper ones may have up to six stops).

Also, you can also book at the same time if you want to go further than Bourgas (St. Vlas, Sunny Beach, Pomorie, etc.).

Prices, etc., are last time I used the buses in Bulgaria, which was about 2-3 months ago, it may have changed slightly.
Back to top Go down
bubble160207

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Very cheap when you think about it how long doesit take to SB would you say?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 pm

bubble160207 wrote:
Very cheap when you think about it how long doesit take to SB would you say?

It all depends on the number of stops on the way.

Sofia - Bourgas is generally around five hours. It then depends if you have to change bus (or stay on the same one) up to Sunny Beach, however, that's a fairly short ride of 30-40 minutes (usually direct, unless you happen to get one that stops at Pomerie on the way).
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:21 pm

PS. Last time I took the internal flight, I was there an hour before departure to check in, then the flight was delayed for 2 hours, then the flight itself (45 minutes) and then a half hour wait for the luggage at Bourgas ... it wasn't much faster than the bus!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:35 pm

ChrisQBG wrote:
PS. Last time I took the internal flight, I was there an hour before departure to check in, then the flight was delayed for 2 hours, then the flight itself (45 minutes) and then a half hour wait for the luggage at Bourgas ... it wasn't much faster than the bus! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sorry point missed here????????
thread was meant to beabout Manchester to VARNA Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 794030042??????
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

neilythere! wrote:
sorry point missed here????????
thread was meant to beabout Manchester to VARNA Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 794030042??????

And?

There are internal flights from Sofia to Varna, there are buses from Sofia to Varna, there are trains from Sofia to Varna.

Flights from UK (specially in the North) are far cheaper to Sofia than the coast.

Was just trying to make a few suggestions to save people a few quid. Just so happens, last time I went from Sofia to the coast was to Bourgas, not to Varna.

Will keep my mouth shut from now on.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 pm

we went varna to sofia in march ( when the snow fell) all morning flights at varna cancelled so could not get connection at sofia, had to go day earlier and pay for that earlier flight at a cost of 300 levs extra and an overnight stay in sofia to make the connection flight additional cost of 150 levs, with breakfast if u could call it that. it was cheaper for my family to go to golden sands with b and b for 2 weeks for five people than come direct to my home. bulgaria is not getting flights right, far too expensive to arrive to a place thats offers very little for children and adults for that matter in the way of entertainment, the roads are such a disgrace, in a real state of disrepair and the holiday venues are charging over the top prices. got no chance of suceeding, great if you live here but not for visitors, bulgaria has got it so wrong, its not done the homework needed to see what people want from a holiday. spain got it right, gave the people what they wanted, not what i wanted thats why im rural, but they gave the holiday makers what they wanted. bulgaria for a poor country has some rather expensive pricing policy with nothing to back it up. it had the chance to fulfill a needed market but has blown it really, by greed. rather sad as there was so much potential, lost their way sorry to say. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 927475117
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: flights into Varna from Manchester   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:34 am

ChrisQBG wrote:
[

Will keep my mouth shut from now on.

no ..dont do that chris ..you have to much invaluable info......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next