altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 9:31 pm

These flights are ok if you not to fussy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... ghtClass=3
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:16 pm

therowfamily wrote:

Golly gosh just did a search --- wait just need to pick myself up off the floor Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 3135333095

Cheapest

07:25 STN London 12:50
VAR Varna 28h 25m, 2 stops
DUS, VIE
Arrives next day

£1,394.36 return per person

includes tax and fees
Austrian Airlines 156 operated by TYROLEAN AIR &
Austrian Airlines 763 operated by TYROLEAN AIR
This airline may charge a fee based on your payment method. The fee is not reflected in the ticket price.
Hide Flight Details Baggage fee info
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:52 pm

therowfamily wrote:

I thought I would have a look at what eDreams could offer and it's getting worse

Showing 1 out of 235 flights View all flights
[size=200:29aux0p8]£ 612.37
per passenger
Price Breakdown
Departure
13:50
London (Luton Int...
19:20
Varna (Varna)

3h30'

Return
19:50
Varna (Varna)
21:20
London (Luton Int...

3h30'

By default, eDreams displays the best available price including service charges and tax paying with Master Card Debit. See price breakdown. Please check the “Other Selections” box in this page for prices with other payment methods or baggage.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Hi Willow - and other Swizz flyers, Further to my previous post

I Have already constructed a mail for Wizz and European commission based on your findings and experiences I have had to put up with I wonder what response we get.
People power OR Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 794030042

Still nothing from Wizz themselves

I have had the below reply from The European Directive, any legal eagles out there want to pick the bones and put it in plain English??

Thank you for your message.
With the information you provided in your email, we do not have enough elements to assess the situation.
We inform you that under Competition law, a problem could arise either if a company was dominant on the market. As a general rule, Article 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU*) prohibits abusive conduct by companies that have a dominant position on a particular market. Defining the relevant market is essential for assessing dominance, because a dominant position can only exist on a particular market. Before assessing dominance, the Commission defines the product market and the geographic market. The Commission also takes other factors into account in its assessment of dominance, including the ease with which other companies can enter the market – whether there are any barriers to this;
the existence of countervailing buyer power;
the overall size and strength of the company and its resources and the extent to which it is present at several levels of the supply chain (vertical integration). Examples of behaviour that may amount to an abuse include: requiring that buyers purchase all units of a particular product only from the dominant company (exclusive purchasing);
setting prices at a loss-making level (predation);
refusing to supply input indispensable for competition in an ancillary market;
charging excessive prices.
Therefore, any situation requires a case-by-case analysis to establish whether there was an infringement of EU competition law or not, as you can read on the website of the responsible department of the European Commission (the Directorate-General “DG” for Competition):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 02_en.html
Where allegations about specific products or practices have been made, and they raise competition law concerns, the Commission can prompt an investigation. If you think there is sufficient ground for opening an investigation, please contact the DG Competition. You can find the appropriate contact details at the following page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... _mail.html
You can also contact the European Consumer Centres Network (ECC-Net). It helps consumers in getting the appropriate information in case of a violation of their rights in cross-border transactions and assists them in their contacts with the business operator. Please contact the ECC in your country of residence. A list of centres is available on the website of the Health and Consumers DG:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please click on "
Contact an ECC"
in the left margin and then on the country concerned.
We hope you find this information useful. Please contact us again if you have other questions.
* Follow this path to access the Treaties: EUR-Lex >
Treaties (left margin, under "
Collections"
).
With kind regards,
EUROPE DIRECT Contact Centre
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - your shortcut to the EU!
So you think you have no power?
Think again. European Elections 2014.
Disclaimer
Please note that the information provided by EUROPE DIRECT is not legally binding.

Edited by Admin please read the forum rules. g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:42 pm

2. Posting on the Forum:
We have designed the forum so every question has a correct board. Please try and Post in the right board. If Admin or any of the moderators feel a post is in the wrong place it will be moved. Also, please post one thread per subject. Any duplicate threads shall be deleted, and please do not use red text as this is reserved for Admin and Moderators.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:47 pm

Good one Bill, let's all keep at it. I will follow it up. the last time I complained to Wizz a couple of years ago, it took them 3 weeks to reply so there is plenty of time for us to get a reply Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 1536469901
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 am

Dear Admin,
My Apologies , I posed the reply in the same board as my original? so keeping it in the same place
Comment on red text noted.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:30 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Dear Admin,
My Apologies , I posed the reply in the same board as my original? so keeping it in the same place
Comment on red text noted.

Bill

It was only the use of red txt not where you posted. Not to worry easy mistake g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:18 am

bulgariabill wrote:
Hi Willow - and other Swizz flyers, Further to my previous post

I Have already constructed a mail for Wizz and European commission based on your findings and experiences I have had to put up with I wonder what response we get.
People power OR Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 794030042

Still nothing from Wizz themselves

I have had the below reply from The European Directive, any legal eagles out there want to pick the bones and put it in plain English??

Thank you for your message.
With the information you provided in your email, we do not have enough elements to assess the situation.
We inform you that under Competition law, a problem could arise either if a company was dominant on the market. As a general rule, Article 102 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU*) prohibits abusive conduct by companies that have a dominant position on a particular market. Defining the relevant market is essential for assessing dominance, because a dominant position can only exist on a particular market. Before assessing dominance, the Commission defines the product market and the geographic market. The Commission also takes other factors into account in its assessment of dominance, including the ease with which other companies can enter the market – whether there are any barriers to this;
the existence of countervailing buyer power;
the overall size and strength of the company and its resources and the extent to which it is present at several levels of the supply chain (vertical integration). Examples of behaviour that may amount to an abuse include: requiring that buyers purchase all units of a particular product only from the dominant company (exclusive purchasing);
setting prices at a loss-making level (predation);
refusing to supply input indispensable for competition in an ancillary market;
charging excessive prices.
Therefore, any situation requires a case-by-case analysis to establish whether there was an infringement of EU competition law or not, as you can read on the website of the responsible department of the European Commission (the Directorate-General “DG” for Competition):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 02_en.html
Where allegations about specific products or practices have been made, and they raise competition law concerns, the Commission can prompt an investigation. If you think there is sufficient ground for opening an investigation, please contact the DG Competition. You can find the appropriate contact details at the following page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... _mail.html
You can also contact the European Consumer Centres Network (ECC-Net). It helps consumers in getting the appropriate information in case of a violation of their rights in cross-border transactions and assists them in their contacts with the business operator. Please contact the ECC in your country of residence. A list of centres is available on the website of the Health and Consumers DG:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please click on "
Contact an ECC"
in the left margin and then on the country concerned.
We hope you find this information useful. Please contact us again if you have other questions.
* Follow this path to access the Treaties: EUR-Lex >
Treaties (left margin, under "
Collections"
).
With kind regards,
EUROPE DIRECT Contact Centre
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - your shortcut to the EU!
So you think you have no power?
Think again. European Elections 2014.
Disclaimer
Please note that the information provided by EUROPE DIRECT is not legally binding.

Edited by Admin please read the forum rules. g

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 3356871870 Bill T
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Wizzair member only :Headbang:offer today only [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 20% discount.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:39 pm

I ask, how can this be justified
I have just booked a holiday using Ryanair (not my favorite airline) from East Midlands to Gran Canaria in July. The whole package which includes the flight, bums on seats, the apartment S/C, airport transfer and parking for a week at East Midlands airport. TOTAL COST £203.63 per person.
The same week a Wizzair flight from Luton to Varna, bums on seats only, £339.98 return per person. This is absolutely crazy. It has nothing to do with supply and demand It is pure greed and as I have already posted on this topic Wizzair are killing the tourist trade and holiday lettings. I rest my case Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 3135333095 Shocking Willow and well done on Canary booking g Just going to look at Ryanair luton to Plovdiv for family in Oct
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm

oddball wrote:
Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 3135333095 Shocking Willow and well done on Canary booking g Just going to look at Ryanair luton to Plovdiv for family in Oct

I think that should be Stansted to Plovdiv Berni Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:06 am

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:

I think that should be Stansted to Plovdiv Berni Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 1536469901

Yes it should be T smart ass Just checked and I can get 25th Oct for £54.99 going but still no flights listed for coming back. but at least it is a much better price than Wizzair - will have to keep checking for the winter fights
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm sure given a bit more time the flights to Bg will be very expensive. Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next