altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:23 pm

We always travelled with BA because they were the best.

But they have cut the number of flights into Varna and they are no longer an all year round option BA cancelled some flights and to be honest as far as I am concerned the customer service was and is next to zero. I could give 2 stories on this but would be too long for a post.

So we tried Easy Jet. To our surprise not only very cheap but more comfortable than BA. Our flight in December got cancelled on the day due to snow in the UK. So we holed up in a hotel overnite. I thought I would have fun getting our money for the hotel out of Easy Jet, but I could not have been more wrong, excellent.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Wizzair Romania Flight Bomb Scare   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 pm

[size=75:2uysheab]novinite 17 March 2010

Wizzair Romania Flight Bomb Scare

A Wizzair flight from the Romanian city of Timisoara was forced to return to the airport, following an anonymous call claiming there was a bomb on board the plane.

The aircraft was bound for London when, 15 minute into the flight, the call was received at the airport. The plane made an emergency U-turn back to Timisoara, where all 165 passengers were safely evaculated.

No explosive device has been discovered, and the plane is expected to resume its flight within hours.

Wizzair, the Hungarian low-cost carrier, operates regular flights to and from Romania and Bulgaria, and to several other European countries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:20 pm

[size=75:19hymqk0]novinite 01 April 2010

No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules

The low-cost Wizz Air company, which operates a number of flights from Bulgaria, has announced a simplification in its baggage rules as of April 1.

The company eliminates the excess weight fees and makes booking easier by applying a single fee for a piece of checked-in baggage regardless of the weight (up to 32 kg per baggage). The fee will be EUR 15/bag if purchased at the time of booking and EUR 30 if paid at the airport.

The rule concerning the allowance for carry-on luggage does not change and the airlines will strictly apply a EUR 60 fee for oversized/overweight hand luggage at the gate and these bags will have to be checked in.

Earlier in the year the company introduced a new web check-in service, accessible for all departing flights from Sofia and ten more airports.
Back to top Go down
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Don't bother checking in online at Luton, we did this, but when you get to the airport they do not have baggage drop facilities so you still have to queue with everyone else.

I asked about it and the checkin girl just said it's a waste of time at Luton.
Back to top Go down
jac100

PostSubject: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:04 pm

i booked on the 2 April and was not aware of this change. If anyone is travelling with the maximum weight please let me knw how you get on, I am due to visit SB end of May and can now bring over some items for my apartment. Great news indeed.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:17 am

Hi Jac

Hope all went well with your trip yesterday - Have a wonderful time and we look forward ti hearing all about your experiences in due course.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 pm

jac100 wrote:
i booked on the 2 April and was not aware of this change. If anyone is travelling with the maximum weight please let me knw how you get on, I am due to visit SB end of May and can now bring over some items for my apartment. Great news indeed.

Look forward to hearing about your trip have a good time mate
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 1763269238

Just had this email from Wizz Air

We are flying again and giving you 20% off on all new bookings!

We would like to sincerely apologise if you have been affected by a cancellation to your flight in the past week due to the volcanic ash and the closure of the European airspace.

Wizz Air has fully resumed its operations and all flights are expected to fly as scheduled.

To celebrate we are giving you 20% off on all flights.

Book between 24 and 25 April

Travel between 24 April and 30 June

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3998065313 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3998065313 What about those that have already booked shame we don't get 20% too :Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3897195628:
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:58 pm

I don't think anyone will be getting 20% if they have to cancel all flights again, or maybe they will offer free flights to celebrate Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Wizz Air to Launch Flights from Bulgaria's Plovdiv   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm

[size=85:tqspx5vr]novinite 25 May 2010

Wizz Air to Launch Flights from Bulgaria's Plovdiv

The biggest low-cost air company in Bulgaria is considering launching flights to and from the country's second largest city of Plovdiv.

At a special news conference Tuesday, the management of Wizz Air Bulgaria announced the registration of its newest aircraft Airbus A-320, which will be the company's third plane with Bulgarian registration.

The low-cost operator also confirmed the news about the launch of four new routes from Sofia including flights from the Bulgarian capital to Paris, Frankfurt, Bologna, and Madrid. Wizz Air's first Sofia-Bologna flight was launched on Saturday, May 22, with a promotional price of the tickets of EUR 33.99.

Kristian Krastev, Wizz Air executive manager for Bulgaria, has announced that the company will plan 45 new jobs in the country. Wizz Air Bulgaria expects over 700 000 passengers in 2010. Last year Wizz Air carried more than 590,000 passengers to and from Bulgaria, marking a whopping 76% rise over the previous year.

“We will continue to invest in Bulgaria because we feel safe here. Our company plans to start shortly flights to and from Plovdiv. The potential of the Plovdiv Airport is yet to be utilized, it will undergo dynamic development,” Krastev said.

Wizz Air is the biggest low-cost air company in Central and Eastern Europe. The company plans to add more flights to its schedule from Sofia to Eindhoven and Valencia, which will be serviced three and four times a week respectively.

The low-cost company currently holds 11% of the Bulgarian aviation market, preceded only by the national carrier Bulgaria Air.

It plans to service a total of 10 million passengers across Europe in 2010, compared with 7,8 million in 2009, which marked a 33% rise over 2008.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air to Launch Flights from Bulgaria's Plovdiv   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:56 pm

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 1763269238

Fantastic !!!!! g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air to Launch Flights from Bulgaria's Plovdiv   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:23 am

Great news,lets hope the flights are cheap
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:35 am

Morning Guys

Had this email below from Wizz Air - anyone got a party etc , this might come in handy

Organise a group of 30 or more and travel for FREE!

Dear Sir/Madame,

As you contacted the Wizz Air Group desk with price request in the past year we would like to draw your attention to our special group offer:

Book a group of at least 30 passengers (including you) during the promotional period with Wizz Air Group desk and Wizz Air gives you one seat absolutely free!

Are you able to gather at least 60 passengers? Then it means a second free seat!

Additionally, each passenger in your group can carry 1 checked baggage up to 32 kg free of charge! With this you can save 15 EUR baggage fee each way.

This special offer comes together with the existing benefits of group bookings:

• fixed price for the whole group
• open name booking up to 72 hours prior to departure
• no booking fee
• free airport check-in
• special payment conditions for groups of more than 50 people
• flexibility
• response time within 48 hours
and the personal assistance of our Group Desk executives!

Booking period: 20 May - 20 June 2010

Request price information for your group now!

All you have to do is send a price request to our Group Desk to the following email address: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Please do not forget to include:

• route
• travel dates (if more than one flight a day available - also a flight number)
• number of passengers
• reference to this promotion, either code “30/1free” or “60/2free” depending on passenger numbers

Please contact our Group Desk in English, Polish or Hungarian. Price requests written in other languages may cause delay in sending the offer or misunderstandings.

Click here to find out more about the group booking conditions.

Best regards,
Wizz Air Group Desk

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Sorry do I understand this correctly, you can have up to 32KG of hold luggage (one bag) per person?

We need to fetch some of the wifes gear back so if so this will be a boon Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3356871870 T
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: No-Frills Wizz Air Simplifies Baggage Rules   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am

PCVrach wrote:
Sorry do I understand this correctly, you can have up to 32KG of hold luggage (one bag) per person?

We need to fetch some of the wifes gear back so if so this will be a boon Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3356871870 T

:Howdy:I travelled by Wizzair two weeks ago so I can confirm that you can have as much HOLD baggage as you want, up to 32kg and at a fixed price of
15 Euro per bag
I book my flights and as I don't know how many bags I might take I wait until the night before the flight then I add the baggage to the flight on line
Hope that helps Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next