altText
altText
altText

Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PCVrach

Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Empty
PostSubject: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi folks!

Does anyone know how or if it is possible to book baggage just one way on Wizz Air? Am trying to do it on-line but can only see option for both ways Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 794030042

Any help appreciated, regards, David.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't know if it would work but how about trying to book two singles rather than a return
Back to top Go down
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 am

Sounds reasonable, but I already have the flights booked. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

I did wonder if it would work flying out then booking the luggage as surely they can't book luggage on a flight that has gone?
Back to top Go down
cameron

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Dont bet on it, ive tried to book baggage one way but to no availe, you can if you phone the call centre at one pound per min.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 pm

I think Cameron is right and to be honest it would more than likely cost you a lot more by the time you've finished on the phone

sarah
Back to top Go down
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:35 pm

This is crazy, they price the luggage as each way but dont give you the option of booking it one way!!! Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 794030042

Yes, considered then dismissed calling the call centre for that reason!

Now I know why I prefer EasyJet! Shame they dont fly to Varna Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 927475117

Thanks for the input folks!
Back to top Go down
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Warning to others! Took our luggage to Varna airport thinking I could do it there at a higher rate as per their website but got refused. They said there is no agent for Wizz at Varna so no way of paying them. Apparently lots of people fall into this trap having to leave their luggage. Luckily friends dropped us off and we were able to call them to come back and take the bags back to our villa Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 794030042 Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 794030042 Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? 794030042

If they don't get our luggage flown over won't be using them again, will be Easyjet to Sofia and long bus ride. Never had a problem with Easyjet, apart from them being late a few times!
Back to top Go down
SewageSolutionsBg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I agree with willowsend, though sadly of course it wasn't applicable in you instance,

I booked 2 singles for my better half to the uk, with baggage on the way back. Though there are extra booking and payment fees, they were less than paying for baggage 2 ways that you didn't need.

Wizz do seem very unflexible with regards this and it would seem they need to implement some changes !

Sorry to hear of your problems over at Varna airport and hope you manage to get your luggage forwarded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sewagesolutionsbg.com
PCVrach

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Shame I didn't ask the question before I booked the flights then - doh!

Oh well, you live and learn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?   Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booking baggage one way on Wizz Air?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1