altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 9:55 am

hehe...welcome back you two
as said to willow...this is the link ive been getting in to forum all the time...keep it in my Bookmarks
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:01 am

varnagirl wrote:
hehe...welcome back you two
as said to willow...this is the link ive been getting in to forum all the time...keep it in my Bookmarks

Thank you VG I have bookmarked it now but I think the forum will go down before long.
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:24 am

I expect it will Oddy
but a notice informing us of it in advance would be nice , from ADMIN...and POLITE !!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 10:36 am

varnagirl wrote:
I expect it will Oddy
but a notice informing us of it in advance would be nice  , from ADMIN...and POLITE !!

Oh heck I did a long post on the Forum Announcements this morning but does not seem to have logged so maybe I have no access to that either now. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3135333095

Anyway not to worry, hopefully Admin will post in due course. but from my point of view i wish to say a massive T T to all members for the wonderful years we have had on this forum our Admin Ashley God rest his soul was a good admin and a good friend to most of us, especially the children of the Bulgarian Orphanages nothing was too much trouble. He is greatly missed and always in our thoughts.

Thank you again everyone for all your wonderful advice, comment, bantering and much more will miss you guys but we are on Facebook as ourbulgarianforum.com if anyone wishes to join just send a request. We are also on email so we can keep in touch.

Berni & Dougie xx
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am

your announcement is there Oddy..saw it before i posted about ADMIN posting..its up to her not you (unless she asked you to on her behalf..which she hasn,t ) ...spose she cant be arsed !
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 7:50 pm

Hi Guys

Just a quick message to say I am back now, had a fab 10 days in Cyprus, everything was just brilliant, will go back again next year for sure.

I hope you are all well. Sorry no message from Admin so still have no idea what is happening with the forum
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:03 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Just a quick message to say I am back now, had a fab 10 days in Cyprus, everything was just brilliant, will go back again next year for sure.

I hope you are all well.  Sorry no message from Admin so still have no idea what is happening with the forum

Hi Berni
Pleased you both had a bril time in Cyprus, but I assume it is now back to reality

As far as Admin is concerned I am very disappointed as Ashley told me in the event of any problems with Admin, Leanne would carry on, she last log in, in October last year

Berni, All BG forums are dying look at  Mybulgaria website 4 members been on in the last 3 days. I sent MOD a message a week ago, as yet no reply

Inbulgaria In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

I hate to say this but I think we are all flogging a dead horse here as far a BG forums are concerned
Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 927475117 but please listen to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I'm a sentimental old bugger H and to finish up how about this one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THE WORDS SAY IT ALL Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 1931734156 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 2316720568 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 31437657 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 31437657 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 31437657
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 am

Ah bless, the words do indeed say it all. T

Yes back to normal now, Dougie cut the grass/weeds back before we left and in 14 days they have grown abou 10" again so that is his job for today. I have to go clean the apartment after the electrician as he finished the day before we left and I did not have time to do it before we went to Cyprus. Everything is upside down my lovely wood floor has plaster marks on it so will take me a while to get that lot off. Where he chased the walls have to paint luckly Dougie has been clearing up after him otherwise that mess would be all over the wood flooring too. But lets not moan the job is done now. He did a good job.
He put in two fuse boxes one up and one downstiars
Did all the wiring
chased the walls for the wiring then filled nice and smooth
put in 6 light switches
Put 2 sets of spotlights in, (extra work plus had to buy the lights) bathroom light, and stairs lights
Put 8 sockets in all finished nicely cables as we wanted in a little white box all the way around the flooring
Fitted the boiler
All inc parts and labour the for under 675lev plus 100 or so for the spotlights
So all in all a good job for under 800lev Very pleased with that.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 am

Morning folks beautiful day here today and Dougie can finally use his new mower.  La  La

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 7:27 am

Morning guys

Sun is out again today. Had the 6 tone of stone delivered to cover the old tiled area in the garden, was too hot to do it yestereday so will do a little at a time over the weekend, no great rush.

i am so chuffed as nearly all the rose trimmed offcuts I stuck in the ground have got green buds on. Yes indeed this is a great achievement for me as I am usless with plants but brilliant at growing plastic ones La g even beautiful hanging baskets are all plastic and never die s I can't wait to see the roses in bloom and the ones I cut back are so strong and masses of leave on them so soon they will start to flower. Time to get all the little nicknacks back in the garden again.

I have the wagon cart set up in place now ready for painting and decorating. I just have to decide on the right colours. I have bought lots of different colour paint as will be painting the tyres around the garden too. All go eh!!

Have a fab day and don't forget the suncream.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 5:51 pm

I was telling my doctor earlier how my tennis elbow was really hurting.
She said "how many years have you had it for?"
I said "15 Love"
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi everyone, just popped in to say hello, as I have been trying but have been unable to get on for a long time, then tried again today and here I am, I am aware that there has been some problems, but hopefully they have been sorted out.

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:04 pm

Welcome back good to see you here. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Feeling Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 927475117  Our daughter and grandaughter were here for a week and we had a fantastic time.  We also went to Golden Sands for a few days so she could go on the beach and our hotel had a aqua park so she was in her element, she is only 6 and boy I had forgotten what it was like to be around young children, we are both shattered no so we need a rest Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 3023850720

Dougie, Daughter and grandaughter

Berni and Grandaughter
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Not sure what to think about this! But I have tried to ring Blueair head office and once I get to section 3 or 5 to hold on the line they cut the line off so I registared a general inquiry form and got an email with a registration no and to tell me it registared and will be in touch asap.

Something very stranger happend on the flight home with Daughter on Blueair. Daughter and grandaughter was pulled aside on the return flight by customs officer saying there is a big problem, he did not tell her anything just told her to stand aside. Then when the rest of the passanger had gone he took her passport and from his own personal phone he took photos of both their passport - She asked why he did this and what was the big problem but he did not answer. He just told her to go. So not sure what was going on there. I send a message to Blueair as tried ringing them and when I get through to the right area the line cut off so cannot speak with anyone at the head office in London.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next