altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:06 pm

Off to the naughty corner for you then!!
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:18 am

Nice photo VG...thanks for posting it.

A belated 'Lest we forget'.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 11:19 am

Yes VG, we watched the programme from the Albert Hall last night, it is very easy to forget what people have lost and been through until we are reminded and that programme certainly did that
It brings back memories of my life from the birth to the age of 6 years. I lived with my Mum in Sevenoaks and on a night in February 1944 doodle bugs and search lights were above, my Mum and I were under the table when our house shook violently and windows came crashing in. The house opposite had been hit and demolished with the parents and two children killed. We were then evacuated to Somerset
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:39 pm

oddball wrote:
o am tje baby then no idea who she is.

Spot the mistake or have your fingers got very fat Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 1865348797
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 am

La Think I will give up posting on the phone, can't see the ruddy thing and the keyboard is all together, plus I have to type with one finger Hot Only learning how to do that now.Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 1069384364
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 8:36 am

Hi, yes I am still around and yes i am one of the many members that visit and read the forum from time to time, but have not posted for a long while. perhaps i am wrong but i feel you guys that live out there all year have more to say about relevant things, than people like myself that go out (twice a year in my case for the last 13 years) for periods of time but still live in the UK. I do not let all of the rubbish thats going on over here get me down, as i am in the enviable position of not having to work (on a couple of reasonably good pensions), and do not owe a penny to anyone.
        i will get around to updating the diary, if people are still interested in my Bulgaria story, i have had 2 more visits since the last entry, and will be coming over for my usual 1 month winter visit in February which as usual will involve some skiing.
Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 4:05 pm

mike&tanya wrote:
Hi, yes I am still around and yes i am one of the many members that visit and read the forum from time to time, but have not posted for a long while. perhaps i am wrong but i feel you guys that live out there all year have more to say about relevant things, than people like myself that go out (twice a year in my case for the last 13 years) for periods of time but still live in the UK.
Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 3386807041

yes , wrong...we still want to hear from you........ c
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 4:52 pm

VG is quite correct...we DO want to hear from you. It's always interesting to hear from folk who come and go...they tend to notice changes which have taken place since their last visit...things which we, who live here all the time, just take for granted.

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Oh yes indeed please continue Mike always love to read your posts. g
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:29 pm

Seems that the weather has taken a turn for the worse...been raining, almost non-stop for the last 24hrs and shows no sign of letting up. Road conditions are not pleasant, or safe at the moment. I was out and about in the car this afternoon and ended up coming home early, it was so bad. The very low temps are not helping things...miserable! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Last few days we had heavy fog in the morning but lovely sunny and warm day but last night it started raining a little we had more throughout the night but all day today was dry until about 6pm ish and rain has not let up yet so guess this is in for the night here too.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you Bazz.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:41 am

Morning all

Oh my words so much rain over the last few days, fed up with it now. The Sofia papers say we are in for real bad weather on Friday with lots of rain and floods so batten everything down.

Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
tedthered
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 11:50 am

Sat on the terrace in the sun, here in Ravda, at least 18 deg

Cheers

Ted the Red
Back to top Go down
http://malandtedfromravda.com/
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm

s s g wonderful, Had about 20 mins of sunshine today then suddenly very strong winds and a heavy shower, power went down for over an hour. All back to normal now, but still raining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next