altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 5:27 pm

It was not always great berni...in the near begining it went haywire when colin and all his usernames went gaga with  (tony )animal the beast and dear George. ( the ****** Balchik grocer ).....  after that when it finished bashing Dominic and his forum.. it went into a ghost website behind the original and was Nasty......Vindictive and S**t stiring
after all that it went into a decent forum which provided a lot of info for a lot of people ...eventually Colin did a good job..expecially for Willow...which was good
but it should have died with him

thats my swansong on here

RIP.......
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:11 pm

Have to agree with you VG...we've seen them come and go, some really good, some real idiots...but like them or want to kill them, they were all part of the fabric which made up this forum and for the most part, I've been happy to be involved. My life and those I care about took a very sharp about turn 18 months ago and I no longer have the time, or inclination to linger here.

I've met and interacted with some really interesting and nice people on here (you know who you are) and I will miss my contact with you, but life will go on...for all of us.

Like Berni wrote, my email addy is up there, if you should need something.

Take care

Bazz
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello BGIan and Justbazz good to know that some of us are still in the land of living, even though it seems like another world
Back to my daily routine Hoover
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:19 pm

That describes my daily routine perfectly! One door closes, another one opens.

Take care of yourself...and those you love.

Bazz
Back to top Go down
tedthered
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 1:51 pm

Well I have found this again I thought it had packed up, it is good to have it back, went to a winefest on Saturday at the sea gardensin Burgas, got the bus up from Ravda, party consisted of an English couple, (us), an Irish couple and a German couple.

Had a great afternoon

Cheers

Ted the Red
Back to top Go down
http://malandtedfromravda.com/
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 1:06 pm

Just popped in to see if anybody was about, As I said in a previous post I like to catch up with the news on Novinite
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2018 1:34 pm

This is from the fraud forum

Michka (Webs 3.0)

Aug 15, 20:42 EDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Webs Abuse Team.

I regret to learn of your friend's passing.

The site in question has been frozen for its inactivity.

If the site is not logged into within the next 90 days it will be deleted permanently. Site inactivity simply states that no one has logged nor visited the account. Please note that accounts cannot be manually deleted by agents, and the process cannot be expedited under any circumstances.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Talbo369 Talbo369

Aug 10, 11:14 EDT

A friend created a website for us and has since died. We would like to delete the webpage as it is no longer required but we don't know the login details to do it. The address of the page is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This webpage has been linked to undesired content that was maliciously posted all over the web that slanders my name, breaches my privacy and is full of lies. Under new EU law (GDPR - the right to be forgotten) I am trying to remove this content from the web and would therefore appreciate your assistance in removing this webpage. Thank you in anticipation of your assistance

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13