altText
altText

Share | 

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.

AuthorMessage
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Just got back from our favourate hotel Kini Park in Golden Sands, my neice and her son came over and we decided to meet for a few days at Kini Park. Have a fab time and something fishy going on here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm

That's put me off whitebait and sprats for life

We are to Gran Canaria in the morning, our daughter and two grandsons are coming with us so they will be with us on my birthday La s
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:09 am

Ah bless, how lovely Have a wonderful time, I am sure you will and have a fantatic

Happy Birthday

Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just got back from our favourate hotel Kini Park in Golden Sands, my neice and her son came over and we decided to meet for a few days at Kini Park.  Have a fab time and something fishy going on here  

Crikey, If I did that all the fish would be floating at the top, belly up La
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:49 pm

La La La La La La

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:23 am

Will put on here as this is the most used section on the forum.

From a very friend from the US.

Let me tell you friends, that one simple spelling mistake - even a typo - can make your life hell.
I recently text a short, romantic note to my wife while I was away on a fishing trip, and I missed one small "e".

No problem you might say. Not so. This tiny error has caused me to seek Police protection to enter my own house.

I wrote, "Hi darling, I’m enjoying and experiencing the best time of my whole life, and I wish you were her!

Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:37 pm

La La La La La
Reminds me of my ex-wives
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! La La La La La

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Just finished this box for my friend  What do you think?  Also did a picture on the inside but forgot take a snap of it.

Before and after

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:44 am

Good morning guys

Phew!!!! so hot today Hot Hot

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Well I never knew that I worked in Insurance for 20 years La La La Better get a new policy than

Super user
Super user

PostSubject: subject   Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:31 am

La La La
Back to top Go down
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Been keeping busy decorating some bottles to surprise a friend who is opening a restaruant in Sept I hope he likes them

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 am

Oh what a palava today at the postoffice. Daughter asked me to post her some sachets of coffee so I bought two boxes and wrapped them up together in black plastic but did not seal as postoffice always wants to see inside. So I wrote out the labels and brought the sellotape with me. Sure enough the lady too the parcel and proceeded to take off the plastic and take out both boxes break the seal and open both boxes only to find 40 sachets of coffee DAAAAAAAAAA what else would she find. She closed the boxs again but could not get the boxes inside the plastic without opening it all up. She flapped about tooting and tooting I said give to me and I will do it but she ignored me and eventually got it wrapped. Then she had to put a sheet of white paper on top and then stick the labels on there. Don't really know why as there was enough room for stamps and a stamper but there you go finally got it posted for 15lev cost more to post than to buy the coffee hahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Well guys I think our forum has run it's course I am posting to myself these days so maybe it's time to say fairwell.  If anyone is reading this we thank you for your many years of support to this once great forum. Our beloved leader has gone and has let a huge hole in our hearts and we really miss him but now the forum has died too.  Good luck to you all and you have my email address should you need it, would be good to keep in touch.

Best of luck Berni & Dougie xxx H H H

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next