altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

First topic message reminder :

willowsend wrote:
Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1931734156

Ah that's lovely Willow thanks a million.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Off to get a large glass of wine might help
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Must be getting better no mistakes.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 5:22 pm

g g g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:55 am

Good Morning all hope you all have a good day. Very dark and dreary here in Silistra but than we have had rain for the past 2 days, but no as yet today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tomorrow we are at Resen Lodge for a table top starts at 2pm hope we get losts of customers. I will bring along all my makes and see if they will sell so wish me luck .. Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:01 am

Phew! all sorted now had to give the bottle mouth to mouth so it could breath Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1995268642 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 2381841692 Drunk Drunk Drunk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Phew! all sorted now had to give the bottle mouth to mouth so it could breath Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1995268642 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 2381841692 Drunk Drunk Drunk

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:40 am

T Good Morning all hope you all have a good day. you wrote
but Berni didn't you know, there is only you me and us, but we are our favourite people Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1931734156
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 9:55 am

Yes, you mean you, mean him and her La you all!

and yes we are all our own very favourite people here c g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 10:48 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 2581928987 How did your table top go, Are you now millionaires
Was that lovely man from Balchik there selling his out of date food Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 am

Hi Willow

Table top is today and will only be small so doubt many will travel that distance to VT. Millionairs never, as again I will be donating the profits g
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 11:42 am

willowsend wrote:
T Good Morning all hope you all have a good day. you wrote
but Berni didn't you know, there is only you me and us, but we are our favourite people Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1931734156

scuse me...I,l stop reading two / three times a day then shall I......:)
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Me too! Seems we aren't part of the exclusive set, VG.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 4:36 pm

You is YOU, Me is ME and US is everybody else, but I'm sorry you feel left out Hot but then I suppose it's understandable as you are not old enough to remember the 50's music, so here you are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 4:43 pm

willowsend wrote:
You is YOU, Me is ME and US is everybody else, but I'm sorry you feel left out Hot but then I suppose it's understandable as you are not old to remember the 50's music, so here you are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 1536469901

Ahh , I was 9yrs old when that was released...but i do rember it now ive heard it again...and i loved alma cogan... she was gone way too young
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm pushing 70 now and I grew up listening to, and enjoying 40's and 50's music and most which followed. Our house had no electricity connection so we made do with a big old cabinet 'wireless', powered by the battery from my fathers car...after a week or so, he had to use the crank handle to get the car started again.

Not old enough to remember the 50's music?......gotta bite my tongue now.

I was also 9 years old when that record was produced VG, and you're right, Alma was a great singer.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 6:52 pm

o am tje baby then no idea who she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next