Services in bulgaria.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

unlike the uk, where services are usually found on the end of a telephone, here in rural bulgaria its not always easy. heres the problem..................

I had my cesspit emptied 10 weeks ago, it is 3 years old and this was the first time, no problems. now it is filling within 10 weeks, so a major problem. brought the guys to empty it again.
still got the problem, now even worse and with the rain its filling in 2 weeks.

This is a serious problem and i need to sort it before the onset of winter. but who do you call. the cesspit men dont speak english, they can see the problem but not willing to solve it.
I have contacted a local builder who will come and have a look after i have it emptied yet again. whether he can sort it who knows.

Its so frustrating in bulgaria in that you cannot get immediate help for essential services and what should be simple becomes a nightmare here. Its the one thing the uk has got right but not here. Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 794030042 Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 794030042 Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 794030042
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:03 am

We had a similar problem Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 927475117 When it rained and I mean rained the pit filled to the brim but the idiot who renewed our drainage system cut the old sewer pipe to the pit off 'INSIDE' the house. This meant that not only did we have a pit full of water but a basement full of soiled water, plus heating wood impregnated with spoil water. Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 927475117

Mick not only solved the pit problem with a French Drain, we also capped the pipe outside the house. Hence two problems solved in one go. g We also had a drainage problem to the front of the house where by rain water would collect to a depth of about 3 - 4 inches. By putting in a grill and drain to the 'French Drain' has also solved another problem g

Have a word with Mick about a French Drain. He is not very expensive and has my personal recommendation g.

Tony
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:27 am

mickhev wrote:
You more than likely have a cess pit thats of Bulgarian standard,whick means all rainwater that goes on to to the ground is seeping into your pit,either you need to look at a seeled cess pit,which will be very expensive,or french drains around your property,which will stop the water filling your cess pit,hope this helps

Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 1763269238

Thanks Tony

Just for the record, I assume you mean mickhev

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 am

Who else silly. Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Services in bulgaria.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2