Services in bulgaria.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Services in bulgaria. Empty
PostSubject: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 am

unlike the uk, where services are usually found on the end of a telephone, here in rural bulgaria its not always easy. heres the problem..................

I had my cesspit emptied 10 weeks ago, it is 3 years old and this was the first time, no problems. now it is filling within 10 weeks, so a major problem. brought the guys to empty it again.
still got the problem, now even worse and with the rain its filling in 2 weeks.

This is a serious problem and i need to sort it before the onset of winter. but who do you call. the cesspit men dont speak english, they can see the problem but not willing to solve it.
I have contacted a local builder who will come and have a look after i have it emptied yet again. whether he can sort it who knows.

Its so frustrating in bulgaria in that you cannot get immediate help for essential services and what should be simple becomes a nightmare here. Its the one thing the uk has got right but not here. Services in bulgaria. 794030042 Services in bulgaria. 794030042 Services in bulgaria. 794030042
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 am

Hi Starlite,

Why not try "
Sewage Solutions"
as above - I expect they will be able to help?

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 am

I think they are too far away george. if i needed a new system then yes. i need a diagnosis first. s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:41 am

They give the impression of being highly competent and may be able to give you some good pointers just over the phone?

Regards, George
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Sound to me like you might have a problem from a local well at this time of year they all rise so it could be worth looking to see if anything has changed
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 pm

The builder has just been, they think the funnel is blocked. so i have to have the cesspit emptied monday or tuesday. then they are going to dangle a man into the cesspit to the bottom to see if the funnel is blocked. Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 2345823347 .I cant believe they are going to do this. whatever happened to mains sewers and gas central heating. Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Hi Starlite,

Hope you've got insurance against drowning in ***** Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 1865348797 :Very funny 2:Even if you have, they may claim he drowned in **** instead and so the Policy does not pay out Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 2381841692 Services in bulgaria. 1865348797 Services in bulgaria. 1865348797
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:12 pm

You more than likely have a cess pit thats of Bulgarian standard,whick means all rainwater that goes on to to the ground is seeping into your pit,either you need to look at a seeled cess pit,which will be very expensive,or french drains around your property,which will stop the water filling your cess pit,hope this helps
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 pm

what i dont understand, is that it has gone through all weathers for 3 years with no problems untill we emptied it for the first time. why would you suddenly get majors now. Services in bulgaria. 3135333095
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 pm

mickhev wrote:
You more than likely have a cess pit thats of Bulgarian standard,whick means all rainwater that goes on to to the ground is seeping into your pit,either you need to look at a seeled cess pit,which will be very expensive,or french drains around your property,which will stop the water filling your cess pit,hope this helps

Sounds like Mike might be right if its not a blockage but even with a blockage it shouldn't fill that quickly so I'm more inclined to think its rain water finding its way in
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:43 pm

hopefully find out tomorrow. coming at 9.30 to empty it, followed by the builders. if it is the rain, then there has to have been some sort of collapse to the cesspit as its weatherd 3 years of rain with no problems. will let you know. g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:16 am

Will be interested to hear how this goes starlite so let us know when you do Services in bulgaria. 1430720830
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:44 pm

found the problem, its 3 years of fat down the cesspit, solidified and blocked big style, do not empty any fat, or greasy plates down the sink, it forms a solid over time and will cause major problems. I learned a lot over the past week and if i had not seen it for myself would never have believed it. no fat down the sink, its a no no. the village shops sell an eno product to prevent this as it is a common problem. sorted now, but it was a major problem then. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Services in bulgaria. 1763269238

Ah that is just wonderful news Star truly delighted for you. g

I remember seeing a programme on putting chip pan contents down the drain - blocked the whole street off. Another things to watch is starchy water from pasta or rice the kind of gel too and will also block sinks and drains over time, always run the water after you have rinsed off.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:01 am

starlite wrote:
found the problem, its 3 years of fat down the cesspit, solidified and blocked big style, do not empty any fat, or greasy plates down the sink, it forms a solid over time and will cause major problems. I learned a lot over the past week and if i had not seen it for myself would never have believed it. no fat down the sink, its a no no. the village shops sell an eno product to prevent this as it is a common problem. sorted now, but it was a major problem then. g

Glad you've got that sorted, starlite. I've always made a point of not putting fats down the sink since one very blocked u-bend and a great mess cleaning it!!

s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Services in bulgaria.   Services in bulgaria. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Services in bulgaria.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next