Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Empty
PostSubject: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm

:Howdy:folks
I am going to post a few words about E-on (electricity on) but some members I have spoken to refer to them as E-off (electricity off)
I had a situation recently where my electricity was cut off through no fault of my own. On enquiring with the head office in Varna (taking into consideration that I am about 1600 miles away) I was told that there was an outstanding balance of 568.23leva. I said prove it. After two days of back and fro telephone conversations it turn out that the money was owing by the perpetrators not me and that Villa Lorna was still registered in their name
Bild Leasing Ltd Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 794030042
I straight away got my lawyer to take the Supreme Court final judgement and a copy of the deeds to Dobrich E-on office and on Monday just gone I had an
e-mail from E-on with a new account number and information that I do not owe a single leva. g
The purpose of sharing this information with the forum is, don't accept anything always check it out. I am glad I did T
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:24 pm

Well willowsend another victory but fair play the E-on they did come through for you although you had to prove a point and if you think about it this was right by both you and E-on after all they can't just accept anything from anyone can they? because they would leave themselves open to abuse, well done to both you and E-on Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 570106603 Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 570106603 Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 570106603
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Great news Brian yet another victory for the ex-pat and the underdog I also agree with Blink you have to give it to E-on they did do the right thing on this occasion but who knows what the future holds s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 1763269238

[size=150:2ifjrob2] Fantastic!! Well done! Willow you are a little trooper g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:06 pm

Another victory Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 739492727

Now that is 2 if I'm correct are you going to go for the hat trick g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:33 pm

tonyb60 wrote:
Another victory Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 739492727

Now that is 2 if I'm correct are you going to go for the hat trick g

:Thank you:Tony

That depends on what my water bill and tax bill is. I should know by the end of the month Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 2706089290
I am certainly not going to pay for what the perpetrators have used over the last two years Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 3367882216
Once bitten twice shy as they say Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 3367882216 Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 3135333095
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Just make sure all the main services are now in your name,then there will be no problem
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:41 pm

mickhev wrote:
Just make sure all the main services are now in your name,then there will be no problem

:Thank you:Mick
I will don't you worry, as I said once bitten twice shy, and I am never to old to learn, that is why I support this forum Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 1536469901
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Well done willowsend - it shows they can't keep a good man down s g Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience   Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric services in Bulgaria, my experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1