altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 am

Try putting your mouse pointer in the middle of the map and scrolling in or out...you'll get so much detail, it will make your eyes water!

Wind it in far enough and you will even get the street maps of every town and village you pass through.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 7:03 am

Urgent message today please read and act immediately....

La La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Today I started stacking the wood in the woodshed, doing pretty good job too Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 1995268642 I looked up ytube how to stack wood and the video was fab. Have to start off with too kriss cross piles on the edge then fill in the gaps like jigsaw, will take a photo tomorrow. Unfortunately I seem to have something in my eye, I have tried everything to try to get rid after a shower it seem good for a while but it has moved again, tried bathing with milk eased the soreness but if not any better tomorrow I will have to go to A&E. Som yars agao after I after I sharpened an eye pencil and used it a splinter of the pencil lodged itself inside my eyelid it was so painful and I fear this is what has happened now. When I went to the A&E they turned my eyelid inside out and there was the splinter. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 2334215883
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 7:53 am

Ouch!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 9:49 am

Oh it feels a lot better today not sure if there is still somthing in there or just a sore eye now, will keep bathing with warm milk. Good for Arch eyes so must be good for soreness too.

But on another note I am a good little stacker got this much done myself before I got something in my eye. g g Ytube is great!! g

It rained last night from about 8.30pm till about 7am so no chance of getting any put away today and it was all uncovered Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 2345823347 But should not rain again now until next week so they say...

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:40 am

oddball wrote:
Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Phew

You will soon be on the Summer Pudding then La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 2706089290
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 4:43 pm

That's the best way to stack your wood Berni...leave the door flap open so the air can circulate and the wood will dry out perfectly.

I'm not going to comment on the 'summer pudding' ...because I've been stuck at home since Xmas and my mid section seems to have grown somewhat!

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Summer puddings, icecream, icecream and more icecream H will be a rolly polly by winter again Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 2345823347

Thanks Bazz little by little we will get it away but for now it is too wet and muddy again Monday the neighbours will be down to help. The wind is strong now so maybe it might not rain any more for a while. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 3821463195
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Would you do this    Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 am

Angry Angry Angry

To the Pig that thought it was ok to send a picture of herself wearing a bikini to MY HUSBAND !! I know who you are and I don't appreciate it one bit! Watch out girl, my bite is far worse than my bark! I don't usually do this but I'll post the picture of her in when I have calmed down so everyone can see who she is!!

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:12 am

Go girl!!!
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:36 am

well it wasn,t me...my Bikini days are well gone La ...was it not meant as a joke Oddy !!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 am

oddball wrote:
Angry Angry Angry

To the Pig that thought it was ok to send a picture of herself wearing a bikini to MY HUSBAND !! I know who you are and I don't appreciate it one bit! Watch out girl, my bite is far worse than my bark! I don't usually do this but I'll post the picture of her in when I have calmed down so everyone can see who she is!!

Have you calmed down a bit yet Berni, because I am dying to see who fancies your husband g
It should be quite interesting seeing a pig wearing just in a bikini :Fantastic:
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:38 am

Phew! Yes I am all calm now

Here she is does anyone recognise her!!!

So sorry could not resist that one La La La La La
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 9:52 am

La La La wow

so thats where my Bacon went....... Cooking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 56 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 56 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next