altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi Guys

Sorry not been here for a while been receiving bad news right left and centre this last week so trying to cope with it all. Firstly our Australian friends who live here in Silistra told us due to health reasons they are moving back to Aus on 29th June, We will miss them so much.

Secondly our lovely Bulgarian friend has been diagnosed with cancer and is very poorly and this morning another friend told me she too has been diagnosed and awaiting the test results. We are totally devistated for both of these wonderful ladies and their families, who have the worst job of trying to stay positive and strong for them. There is nothing anyone can do for them apart from keep praying they and their families find the strength to cope. So please can I ask you all to keep both these ladies and their families in your prayers. Thank you all so much....

Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:26 am

Life can suck sometimes!

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 927475117
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am

justbazz wrote:
Life can suck sometimes!

quiet a lot of the time...I would think that there are not many of us on here who do not know of ..family or good friends ...that are not in that position ...and are praying that our prays help
Back to top Go down
BigDave
Junior user
Junior user
BigDave

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:45 am

varnagirl wrote:
justbazz wrote:
Life can suck sometimes!

quiet a lot of the time...I would think that there are not many of us on here who do not know of ..family or good friends ...that are not in that position ...and are praying that our prays help

Very sad indeed my thoughts and prayers are with all of them Angel
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks a million guys the families will appreciate your kindness. H
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 3:51 pm

oddball wrote:
Thanks ar million guys the families will appreciate your kindness. H

actually...although I feel for your friends...I was Talking about my friends and family that are going threw it and been threw it....lots of them
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

varnagirl wrote:
oddball wrote:
Thanks ar million guys the families will appreciate your kindness. H

actually...although I feel for your friends...I was Talking about my friends and family that are going threw it and been threw it....lots of them

Very sorry for your troubles VG such an awful experience for anyone. Thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends too. It just seems to be so wide spread now, people don't get colds any more they get cancer it makes you scared to go to the doctors
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 7:26 am

Good morning all a fantastic day here in Silistra going to pressure wash the bulgarian rugs today. Here is today thought

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hot
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:29 am

La ...I wonder which category I fit into.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:33 am

justbazz wrote:
La ...I wonder which category I fit into.

Well I know which one I fit for sure Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 1865348797
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:40 am

A good laugh...I needed that!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 8:48 am

g g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 am

What a fantastic day it is here in Silistra again today. I started to fill the area around both the cut down trees where we will put the hammock. The area needs to be fill and straightened out then I will put some of the old tiles down and fill with stones and work out a pretty little edging. Our netted gazebo is too big for the area but we do have a smaller one somewhere unless it blew away last year or Dougie decided to clear out again and chucked it.

It amazes me when he clears out - because he cannot find a place for something he will chuck it out, so off I go to the bin and pull it all out again and put it in the cellar and yes he thinks its gone. Surprise when he needs the item I will bring it to him. I am watching the generator like a hawk he cannot get it started so like his bench saw and welder, they got a bit rusty so he got rid he will bring it up and put it by the bin and then see one of the neighbours using it.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 10:44 am

Wish I'd known about that welder... Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 794030042
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 am

Wish I had known about the generator Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 3367882216 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 61 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 61 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next