altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 7:27 am

Actually have most of it done already...too nice to stay inside anyway!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 am

Well done you!  I had a nasty shock this morning. in our lounge we have a cream leather relaxing chair and puff see below, well I have to keep this covered due to the dust and soot of the fire so today I thought I will wash the cover and flipping Nora when I took the cover off the cream colour was a dreadful colour grey  Angry  so the soot got through the fleece cover.  Took me three attempts to clean it with the leather cleaner.  Another lesson learned.

Yes, agree with you it is fab outside I have finished putting on the tiles now  I might make a start on the grouting - Something tells me this won't be easy but hey I have all day to sort it out.

afternoon Update: 
No grouting done but did get some of the weeds/tree brances unattached from the fence and sorted the rubble out at the bottom of the garden, not just need to put some earth on it, so will dig up what the mole and put on the rubble.  Got scratched to pieces with the brances Not going to work tomorrow might take a day off now  g

s[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by oddball on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 10:38 am

Good morning you guys hope you are all well and enjoying the sunshine

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

La La H
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Can you use your amazing self to do something about this annoying rain?

La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Rain!!! ok if you insist. Do this 3 time a day for week GTD to work g

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:47 am

Morning all

Fab morning here again, few small jobs today check on the cost of wood cut, split.and delivered  If I get it now it is out of the way and no worries.

Next will see if we can get a few truck loads of course sand delivered again get it all now ready for the paths.  We have 10 bags of cement but can get another 10 delivered so we have reserve.  I am sick about the JCB it is sitting in the next garden doing nothing when it could be making some money working on my cannels  Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 927475117 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 2345823347   Still not meant to be eh!!

Will also start grouting the second side of the gazebo.  Dougie has been summonsed to Ginkas as the flynets around the balcony he put up in the summer has split in several places and the reason is they hung big sacks on the net to keep the wind out hence net ripped due to being too heavy for the nets. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 3135333095

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] how is the rain stopping dance coming on La is it working Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 3367882216
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:51 am

Lovely day here good morning everyone.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:13 am

I think the rain Gods just laughed at my pathetic attempts....still spotting now and again!

La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 am

La La Only 4 more days to go....
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:40 am

Good morning all looks like it is gone to be a lovely day here in Silistra. We had rain last evening for about 6 hours so hope the grounds are not too soft as we may get a delivery of 10cub of wood today or tomorrow, hope it will be tomorrow.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On another note I am trying to find the best route from Silistra to Skopje Macadonia looks like we can got Ruse to VT to Pleven to Sofia and Skopje 8.35hours Dougie said he would prefer to go Shumen to sofia avoiding Pleven but we are no sure. Any route planners around please. 7.40hours
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 am

Google maps...put in the desired destination from your place and they will give you various routes to follow.

c
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:33 am

justbazz wrote:
Google maps...put in the desired destination from your place and they will give you various routes to follow.

c

Cannot follow google map as I cannot work it out. plus we have no internet on the phone will look at getting a contract phone next week so will have mobile internet too.
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 8:57 am

You can go via Shumen, down to the Trakia motorway, then to Sofia...half of that route is the way you drove when you came down to Plovdiv.

Actually, I wouldn't bother with the contract phone thing...Garmin put out some cracking Sat Navs now, most with free map upgrades for life. Pay once for the unit and all good from there on...I've had mine for almost 7 years and wouldn't be without it.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

Thanks Bazz that is the link we have been looking at but it does no seem to show places to go thought towns etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 55 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 55 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next