altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:37 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi Guys

Not so good here today weather is dull and raining on and off. I have picked up a chill been cold and shivers down my back so now I am well wrapped up and the is fire on and not moving off the sofa. Will nip it in the bud before it gets hold.

Have a good day and keep warm..

Poor you Berni, hope your chill soon goes. It certainly is colder today, two days ago my car thermometer said 31C, today it only said 9C. Wood burner is on the go and now looking for a jumper to put on!

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3998065313 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3998065313
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks Itchy - feeling a bit better been on the pills every 4 hours. Golly gosh temps have dropped considerably I really won't be surprised if we do get snow it is forcasted for Sat and Sunday in BG. Get that jumper on and wrap up warm. g
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:50 am

tis wet , cold , windy and misserable...weather aint much better either ...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 10:09 am

varnagirl wrote:
tis wet , cold , windy and misserable...weather aint much better either ...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Same here VG the electricty keeps cutting on and off. The fire is on but we will have to find something to keep us occupied indoors now. Dougie is pacing the floors already and this is only the first day :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3897195628:

Keep warm ....
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 6:35 pm

hello everyone hope your all well
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 am

Morning all

Well the snow has settled now so looks like we are in for a few more days of it. Nice and cosy by the fire. Stay warm and enjoy your day g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:13 am

Morniing all

Stopped raining here and the snow has gone. It is a lettel warmer here now so might get in the garden to dig the french drain. g

Have a good day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 2581928987
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 am

Our snow is still hanging asround because we had 15 inches of the stuff! It is slightly drizzling here today, so the ground is now a big sopping mess and stopping me from getting on and doing things. Now we are burning wood to keep the house warm like everyone else and the wood we bought from our Mayor is useless. It is full of sap, heavy, doesn't want to burn and if it wasn't for our Eco logs nothing much would be happening in the wood burner and we would be cold. Not a good start, but more logs to buy . . . hmmmmmm, maybe not from the Mayor though!

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 5:11 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Our snow is still hanging asround because we had 15 inches of the stuff! It is slightly drizzling here today, so the ground is now a big sopping mess and stopping me from getting on and doing things. Now we are burning wood to keep the house warm like everyone else and the wood we bought from our Mayor is useless. It is full of sap, heavy, doesn't want to burn and if it wasn't for our Eco logs nothing much would be happening in the wood burner and we would be cold. Not a good start, but more logs to buy . . . hmmmmmm, maybe not from the Mayor though!

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 794030042

Thanks for update Itchy glad the snow is going but the same here mud, I really can't cope with mud at all, everything just looks so unclean I have cardboard all down over the place to try not to trapes the mud all over the place but the dog is not helping so mgh have to kick hiim out Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 1865348797 and what makes it worse he is a white dog and the litte begger rolls in the mud.

Went to town today at 10.30 and got home at 6pm no idea where the time went, frst we went to pick up my new debit card yes got it yepeeeee. Then we had hunch, wondered round the town bought a few bits and then we delivered the baby stuff to the baby orphanage and other stuff to the disability day centre, we went to Kauafland then came home. Felling shattered now.

Hope you all had a good day . Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 2581928987
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:10 pm

We have a big white dog as well called Chloe - here she is on the following pictures taken yesterday at ten months old. A Karakachan as you can see, our vet says in a years time she will be 60 kilos, gulp . . . . . !

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am

Thanks for the photos Itchy. She s beautiful H and boys wll she be big.

Today is a beatiful day the sun is out s Two lines of washiing done and the cooker and hope had its general overall stripped and a big clean Not much differene mind but as I keep it spotless but I feel better taking it apart and giving it a good clean. Now what next?

Dougie is out sawiing the wood from the old granny house. The wood we bought (like Itchy said earier is not good) it lights but no heat unless you put loads of other wood with it. Now I am lookiing at this central heatiing/air condition units I am told they are not expensive to run so will look into getting qutes....
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 am

oddball wrote:
The wood we bought (like Itchy said earier is not good) it lights but no heat unless you put loads of other wood with it. Now I am lookiing at this central heatiing/air condition units I am told they are not expensive to run so will look into getting qutes....

Can't help but question whether suppliers of wood think that the "
silly English"
will accept wood that BG's would reject, we have other Brits in our village who have had the same rubbish wood as us. Our wood has no stamps on it either, so it beggars belief whether the wood is legal. Of course in your case Berni, if it is sappy wood and you are buying by the ton you get less! I somehow believe we will all be making other plans for our wood supplies next year. Can you get Eco logs Berni? We have two shops that sell them and they are easy to use and the burn like fury compared with wood and you get far more heat from them. We use burn them in conjunction with the awful sappy wood and the fire is good with the mixture.

We used an air con unit in our apartment in Turkey and it was good and reasonably cheap compared with any other forms of heating. Make sure the unit is at least 2400 and that the unit will kick in and out according to the temperature in the room and not stay on all the time with the temperature setting all day.

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 1536469901 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 1536469901 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3998065313 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3998065313
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 am

Good morning each and all
Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:56 am

Hello and I hope you are all having a good time. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 1995268642
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:12 am

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3386807041 Good morning All

Off to a frosty start this morning around 7.30 but now 9.10 am the :Sunny:and temps outside are much warmer than inside. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3135333095

Have a good day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 67  Next