altText

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hiya Guys I just had this sent to me from BRE in Yambol Bg, I just thought it may be of interest to anyone who is thinking of going to Bg soon

Good Opportunity to Re-register your Company

We would like to inform all of our clients that Wizz Air are offering return

flights from London Luton to Burgas airport from just 68 pounds,

during the months of October and November and with this in mind it may

be the perfect time to come to Bulgaria and re-register your Company

which must be done by December 2010.

Best regards

Karen Penny

Bulgarian Real Estate - Yambol OOD
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com

AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 am

yes, Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 2581928987 Angel
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Wizzair, Get in quick folks

[size=150:27xtu9w6]20% OFF*
on top of your guaranteed WIZZ Discount Club saving*
Only for WIZZ Discount Club Members!
All flights, all destinations!
Only if you book on 3rd January!
Not a member yet?

Join now to save even more with discounted Club fares and get access to promotions before others!

*The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag (42x25x32cm), but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only. wizzair.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For bookings and more information,
please visit our website: wizzair.com
or contact our call centre on the following numbers:
in the UK: 0906 959 0002 (£0.77/min)
in Ireland: 1550 475 970 (€0.95/min)
Polish Language:
in UK: 0906 959 0003 (£0.77/min)
Eire (Ireland): 1550 475 973 (€0.95/min)

Subscription information:
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to Wizz Air newsletters. To stop receiving messages from Wizz Air click here to update your subscription information.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:51 am

News for wizz air

Scotsman

Prestwick Airport low-cost carrier Wizz Air moves to Glasgow

stv.tv ‎- 42 minutes ago

Prestwick Airport has lost low-cost airline operator after Wizz Air announced it is leaving the facility for rival Glasgow Airport.

willowsend writes:- They should be brought to task under the trades description act for advertising that they a LOW-COST AIRLINE OPERATOR
but it is good for the Scots who to be able to travel from their Independent country to another EU country (tongue in cheek) Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 4:13 pm

Golly gosh been waiting for this for a while and only just see the email so booked my flight now and also became a member

Wizz air offering 20% flights

Time to travel more!
20% OFF*
on top of your guaranteed WIZZ Discount Club saving
[size=200:3di7wa9p]Only if you book on 30th January!

Not a member yet?

Join now to save even more with discounted Club fares and get access to promotions before others!

*The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag (42x25x32cm), but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
wizzair.com
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

oddball wrote:
Golly gosh been waiting for this for a while and only just see the email so booked my flight now and also became a member

Wizz air offering 20% flights

Time to travel more!
20% OFF*
on top of your guaranteed WIZZ Discount Club saving
[size=200:2qp7bjyz]Only if you book on 30th January!

Not a member yet?

*The 20% discount applies on fares including taxes, non optional charges, and one small cabin bag (42x25x32cm), but excluding booking fee. The discount is valid for new bookings only.
wizzair.com

Just had this email now beginning to wander now if here are any benefits to becoming a member as you still get 20% as a non member Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 3135333095

Time to travel more!
20% OFF*
Now open to everybody
[size=200:2qp7bjyz]Only if you book on 31st January!
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air reports 76 per cent increase in Bulgarian traff   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 pm

Admin wrote:
[size=75:yc1w0bfi]Sofia echo 7 January 2010

Wizz Air reports 76 per cent increase in Bulgarian traffic

Budget carrier Wizz Air has reported a steep increase in traffic on its Bulgarian network, accounting for a 76 per cent rise in 2009 on the previous year, the company reported on its website.

In total, Wizz Air ferried 7.8 million people in 2009, a 33 per cent increase on its 2008 figures.

Wizz Air also announced that it would expand its fleet in Romania and introduce new flights. Reportedly, from June 12 2010 the carrier will base a third aircraft in the Romanian city of Cluj-Napoca that will enable it to launch new flights to the Italian destinations of Pisa and Turin and increase frequencies on other existing routes.

The airline will also add Pisa to its list of destinations from the Romanian capital, Bucharest, and start new services from Timisoara in Romania to Bologna in Italy. Additionally, Wizz Air will also initiate flights from the Hungarian capital, Budapest, to Forli in Italy as of March 30 2010. This route will be thrice weekly.

The company reported that it carried 3.6 million passengers in Poland in 2009 and envisages those figures rising to about 4.7 million passengers this year.

I don't think they could claim those figures to be correct today

My wife said to me, how much would it cost to take the family to our villa in Bulgaria, taking into consideration that parents are not allowed to take children out of school during term time, so I did an exercise
3rd August to 10th August for me, my wife, two adult children and four grand-children
TOTAL COST £3,040 and that is without any baggage or any other services, and then property owners ask, why are holiday lets and bookings down, perhaps this is the answer Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 927475117
Thank you Wizzair Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 2079180590
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 12:55 am

I understand that last evenings Wizzair Varna to Luton flight was cancelled, and I believe that a number of expats were stranded at the airport
Were you one of those, if so have you got a story and an update to tell us c
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Wizzair   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:58 pm

[size=150:2lh8qbcr]Wizzair, sorry a typo, should read SWIZZAIR

This company should be ashamed of themselves, they advertise as a low cost airline, they should be brought to task under the trades descriptions act and here are a few examples why they are killing tourism and holiday rentals in Bulgaria
I have done an exercise to try and establish why I personally don't have any bookings for August, the rest of the year is OK, I have no complaints
The following examples are related to flights in the first two weeks of August

I can get a flight from Heathrow to Sydney, Australia, YES I said Australia for £799.00 return
During the same period a flight from Luton to Varna on Wizzair will cost me £529.98 return, that, for a family of four is £2,119.98 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 927475117

Some more examples of flight's to Bulgaria during the same period
Ryanair to Plovdiv, £207
Easyjet to Sofia £210
Thomsons to Bourgas £299
British Airways to Sofia £308
Thomas Cook to Bourgas £338
I don't expect I will get an explanation or even a reply, but I do intend to send an edited version of this post to Wizzair, perhaps it might be a good idea if any member was interested in Wizzair flight prices to do the same as me
I am angry because I have received two inquiries to rent my villa in August, when they saw how much the flights were going to cost they came back to me and said, Quote:- you have got a lovely villa but the flights are to expensive, we have to use the school holiday period, Unquote
Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 794030042 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 927475117
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 pm

Yes totally agree with you Willow - Our friends were booking your villa until they saw the price of the flights now they will do a package holiday. Our son wants to come over in August but again flights are too expensive so will have to wait till Oct hols. They will fly from Luton to Sofia with one airline then from Sofia to Heathrow with another going home. It works out about £700 for 4 of them. Much cheaper than Wizzair. I am waiting to see what the winter flights are coming in at Nov not on the return list yet.

We have flown with Wizzair three and four times a year but they are getting far too expensive now. This year we will fly Stansted to Sofia for a fraction of the price Wizzair is charging.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 5:40 am

Could not agree more, I tried Watchdog last year, no reply?? perhaps I did not present a strong enough case?

I wonder if we bombard ---- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the UK, the Civil Aviation Authority can help passengers with complaints about an airline, where passengers have complained to an airline and not been able to resolve their complaint.

In the European Union, several member countries do not have specific offices to handle airline complaints. However, the Air Transport Portal of the European Commission handles airline complaints from member countries

WHAT ARE YOUR PASSENGER RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN

If you have an enquiry about your rights and where to complain, you can write to:

EuropeDirect:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Free phone number from anywhere in the EU: 00800 67 89 10 11

Euro pean Consumers Centre (ECC) Network which can help you with questions and any other problems you may have as a consumer in Europe. For further information on ECCs including access to your own country's ECC: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more about passenger rights – including the right to reimbursement – visit : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More information and the lists of the national authorities responsible for enforcing these rights for the air sector are available at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:33 am

Thanks Bill Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 3356871870
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 am

Yes :Thank you:Bill
As a result of your post I thought I would do a little bit of searching, to see if there was any difference between booking Luton/Varna or Varna/Luton on the same day's as quoted in my previous post which was 3rd Aug to 10th Aug for £529.98. If I was traveling on the same airplane, same dates from Varna to Luton the price is 898.99leva, which converted at 2.35leva to the pound = £378 approx. That is a massive £152 difference. How can that be justified, Wizzair are helping Bulgarians to come to the UK but the reverse for us Brits who want to come to Bulgaria
I think I've got the answer. Going to Bulgaria there is a head-wind so the plane uses more fuel or are they just profiteering (conning)
I will be :Busy:to Wizzair to ask for an explanation :Headbang:I will let you know if I get a reply (don't hold your breath)
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:04 am

willowsend wrote:
Yes :Thank you:Bill
As a result of your post I thought I would do a little bit of searching, to see if there was any difference between booking Luton/Varna or Varna/Luton on the same day's as quoted in my previous post which was 3rd Aug to 10th Aug for £529.98. If I was traveling on the same airplane, same dates from Varna to Luton the price is 898.99leva, which converted at 2.35leva to the pound = £378 approx. That is a massive £152 difference. How can that be justified, Wizzair are helping Bulgarians to come to the UK but the reverse for us Brits who want to come to Bulgaria
I think I've got the answer. Going to Bulgaria there is a head-wind so the plane uses more fuel or are they just profiteering (conning)
I will be :Busy:to Wizzair to ask for an explanation :Headbang:I will let you know if I get a reply (don't hold your breath)

Well done Willow Go get them Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 2706089290 Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 1675110159 :Searching:Well done!! Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 1536469901
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Hi Willow
I Have already constructed a mail for Wizz and European commission based on your findings and experiences I have had to put up with I wonder what response we get.
People power OR Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 794030042

Bill

PS
Have sent request for justification and have had the auto reply??
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].eu

This is an automated message.
Please do not reply.

Thank you for your e-mail. We expect to respond in three working days on average. For more complex or specific queries, responses may take longer.
With kind regards,
EUROPE DIRECT Contact Centre

At least I know they have it??
other mail sent to
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not even an Auto reply???????

watch this space
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air offer   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

Well done Bill, Here is my contribution

To whom it may concern

I am a member of your Wizz Club and a regular passenger on you airline

I am writing to inform you that I am very dissatisfied with your outrageous prices to travel on the Luton/Varna route especially as you class yourselves as a low cost airline
I own a property in Bulgaria which I let out and you are depriving me of an income because of the cost of getting there

Here is an example of a reply that was posted on a Bulgarian forum
viewtopic.php?f=10&
t=73&
p=73261#p73261

Quote:- Yes totally agree with you - Our friend was booking your villa until they saw the price of the flights now they will do a package holiday. Our son wants to come over in August but again flights are too expensive so will have to wait till Oct hols. Unquote,

As a result of that post I thought I would do a little bit of searching, to see if there was any difference between booking Luton/Varna or Varna/Luton on the same day's which was 3rd Aug to 10th Aug for £529.98. If I was travelling on the same airplane, same dates from Varna to Luton the price is 898.99leva, which converted at 2.35leva to the pound = £378 approx. That is a massive £152 difference. WHY please tell me why.
How can that be justified, Wizzair are helping Bulgarians to come to the UK but the reverse for us Brits who want to go to Bulgaria

As a matter of fact I had a look at the cost of a return flight to Sydney, Australia and it came up at £799.00 for a 23hour flight compared to a 3 hour flight to Bulgaria

Please explain to me and many other interested travellers why you are pricing yourselves out of the market especially during the school holidays and why it is cheaper to the UK than from the UK

Look forward to your reply with interest

Yours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizz Air/Swizz Air   Wizz Air/Swizz Air - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizz Air/Swizz Air

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next