altText
altText

Whats this music called ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Whats this music called ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats this music called ?   Whats this music called ? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Can anyone tell me what this music is called

[flash=425,350:7xwdchj9]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/Ywl-91THKtw[/flash:7xwdchj9]
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
NOPUS
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Whats this music called ?   Whats this music called ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:21 pm

hi netsniper, this is a typical & genuine folk music, not "
chalga"
. This music varies from region to region, I cannot say where this one is coming from, especially when there is no text. Considering the name - it most likely comes from the North-West region of Bulgaria, the Danube lowland.

You can get some results in the browser from the net by placing these keywords there: ДОБРУДЖАНСКИ ФОЛКЛОР , though unfortunately you will get sites mostly in BG only

Let me know if you would need any further assistance on this one

Petar
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Whats this music called ?   Whats this music called ? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:24 pm

Thank you Petar for your reply I will do a search for it and see what I come up with? The reason I am looking is because when I was in Bulgaria I attended a new year’s event in Yambol and lots of people there got up all joined hands and started to dance and I loved the music but didn't find out what is was called, all I can remember is that it was similar to the one from YouTube but it was a lady singing with a very high pitched voice and it was a very long song, so I think I will have to continue my search
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Loupylou
Anonymous

PostSubject: Whats this music called ?   Whats this music called ? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I think we can help you there ,its called "
shite"
start the screaming in the middle ,wait for the drum, clarinet and accordion solo and some old bint to carry on screaming near to the end!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] hope this helps ? does your head in!! these lot love it and know all the words to croon to you (yuk) especially when its some 60 year old
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this music called ?   Whats this music called ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats this music called ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1