altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2016 6:02 am

Fingers crossed for you!! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 1430720830
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 927475117 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 927475117 Still no passport and still not moved from stage 1, I emailed them last week but no reply.

On a more positive note: things are moving on nicely here now. Today tenancy agreement, insurance, post, etc all sorted. Now back to getting rid of all the furniture etc luckily have not got a lot as I cleared out when we were going to rent the last time g

We had no intention of collecting for the orphanages this year but somehow we have made up 4 pallets of good and we sent them to storage today so they will travel to BG on 8th April then that will be it until Sept 2017 - no more loads from the UK.

It has been a hectic 44 days here in the UK trying to get the passports, the renting of our house and the collections and lorry sorted. But I think we are getting there.......... Now I just need to come home Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 2581928987 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3367882216

Back to top Go down
paddy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 5:47 pm

don't forget Bernie,
hope your back before I come home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.askbuck.com/.
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Just added photos to the Silisra Orphanage post and there is a slight change to the procedure. Now you can add al lthe photos together instead of doing one at a time. Much better
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 am

Good morning all

Hope you are all nice and snug in BG and not out in the snow. Weather still very nice here in UK just a little cold.

Well now a quick update on our progress. My passport still has not arrived so no flights booked yet hopefully, fingers crossed it will be here soon, it still has not moved from stage 1 of 6 yet.

I decided to send all the 4 and a bit pallets to BG as storing the knitted items for 12 to 18 months may destroy them, plus the Easter and Xmas sweets will go out of date so go a quote from our transport company - boy was I shocked it costs almost a much to send 4 and bit pallets as it would to send our usual 25 odd pallets, reason being it is a smaller load i suppose not productive for the transporter Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 2079180590 Still nothing I can do about that even if I left it in storage the load would not change but the price would go up so have to bit the bullet so to speak.

Once i get the passport back I can crack on with booking flights, empty the house and ccordinate the load at the same time. Now I just have to wait a bit longer. I am looking at flights with Ryanair this time from Stansted to Bucharest. It appears we can get a train from P'Boro direct to Stansted which is brilliant g i am not sure if I can take cheese on the hand luggage has anyone flow with Ryanair who took food on the hand luggage? I suppose, if necessary I could buy a case for the hold luggage and fill it with clover and cheese yum!!!
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 6:20 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 927475117 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3897195628 Still no passport back yet.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 10:55 am

s s Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3386807041 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3386807041 Morning all I hope you all had a great Easter are not suffering form eating too many of the there Easter eggs - Oh we are not allowed to call the Easter eggs now due to offending various religions Yes, you read right Cadbury's are taking the Easter of fall their Eggs now. So now we have no Happy Easter or Happy Christmas wonder what will go next maybe Happy St Patrick's day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 2345823347

Lovely day here in the UK sun is shining lovely blue sky just like summer however, it is still a little cold outside so need a jacket. .

All our furniture and stuff is gone now we are using borrow chairs thankfully the bed will go last day so house is ready for tenants just need to get all the testing things done. and of course need my passport back, it is still not here although it was last looked at on 24/3/2016 at 15.22 so maybe things are moving a bit. i just hope it is all ok including the photos if not than back to square one so fingers crossed for me

Might take a walk down the shop today nothing much happening here all the pallets gone to storage now so just pleasing ourselves what to do. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 1995268642 Have a good day
Back to top Go down
BGmoaner
Junior user
Junior user
BGmoaner

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Helloooooooooooooooo Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi hun how you doing? s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 9:35 am

Good morning All - WOW! What a lovely sunny day it is here in the UK and it is not very cold outside either, might have lunch in the garden today s s Have a good one g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 am

Morning all

A little bit dull and overcast here in the UK this morning, hope it brightens up and the s shines. I am told it is 29 degrees in BG g how wonderful sounds like summer has arrived. Should be back there soon once I get the passport back.

Have a great day s s Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 11:40 am

Stressing big time now tenants arrive in 3 days and we have to be out (and nowhere to go) NO PASSPORT back yet. Rang them again this morning as they missed the deadline but they cannot gtd when I will get it.... No wonder blood pressure 190/97 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 794030042 wish me luck
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 5:30 pm

Passport will be here tomorrow before 1pm they are sending it special delivery at my cost of course... They make the error and I pay the price so to speak. Still fingers crossed they get it right... Journey planed for Thursday new tenants move in on Friday. Going to try the train from P'Boro to Stansted hopefully that will be good. I booked Ryanair Stansted to Bucharest and a friend is on the same flight so we will travel to BG together. Angel
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Fingers crossed for you...hope it all comes together.

We are waiting for you. g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 9:43 pm

justbazz wrote:
Fingers crossed for you...hope it all comes together.

We are waiting for you. g

T Bazz g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next