altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 6:19 am

I knew I shouldn't have made mention of gardening and the weather at the same time....woke up this morning and it's raining!!! Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 794030042
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 8:45 am

oops!! You might need your wellies and rain mac Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 3998065313 Will send the s over. Not a cloud in the lovely blue sky. Mind you it is a bit chilly
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:48 am

g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 7:06 pm

For those still left on the forum I thought I would let you know that we are still alive having just returned from Gran Canaria and as I look out of our window now it's snowing, from 24c  s to 2c, snowing not good so I better get on with the Hoover
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:45 pm

willowsend wrote:
For those still left on the forum I thought I would let you know that we are still alive having just returned from Gran Canaria and as I look out of our window now it's snowing, from 24c  s to 2c, snowing not good so I better get on with the Hoover

Welcome back Willow missed you lots. Happy Anniversary to you both (hope I got that right) and hope you both had a wonderful time but why did you not bring back the sunshine. No snow here in P'Boro yet in fact today was a fab day got the fences painted ready for the new tenants - yes I have rented my house out from April H H H Let me know when you are free and we can have a catchup been too long... c

Big hugs xx
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 pm

willowsend wrote:

glad to hear it ! ....
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 1:09 pm

varnagirl wrote:
willowsend wrote:

glad to hear it ! ....

Hope to catch up with you next month. How are things with you ???
x
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Glad to see your still around Brian the forum wouldn't be the same without you Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 570106603
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:15 pm

cheekychops wrote:
Glad to see your still around Brian the forum wouldn't be the same without you Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 570106603

g g Well said Cheeks But don't tell him I said that H H H H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Now look everyone I know you must have forgotten what I look like so changed my aviator
- Aren't I just gorgeous La La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 2706089290
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 2:38 pm

oddball wrote:
Now look everyone I know you must have forgotten what I look like so changed my aviator
- Aren't I just gorgeous La La Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 2706089290

I think I liked the previous one best, but I can understand why you have done it just encase Dougie forgets what you look like

While I am on here let me say thank you to cheeks for the kind words. Life is not as good as it used to be so a lot of my time is taken up doing other things  Cooking  Hoover instead of sitting on the  Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 1069384364 , also it's a bit difficult contributing when there is little news or ongoing topics to get excited about g Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 1931734156
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:39 pm

Changed your aviator? A flying Oddball would be a sight to see. La

But we all knew what you meant, so don't get miffed. H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:07 pm

justbazz wrote:
Changed your aviator? A flying Oddball would be a sight to see. La

But we all knew what you meant, so don't get miffed. H

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 2706089290 just need the F LYING passport Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 1865348797 Oh and guess what! yep still at stage one 5 more stage to go I will be renting my house soon so will be out in the street Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 2345823347
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm

I hope it all gets sorted soon....I can't get over how each country deals with passports in such a different way. The nearest Australian Embassy office for me is located in Athens and when my passport was a couple of months short of expiring, I sent them an email, asking for advice.

A short phone interview followed (paid for by them)...various details were exchanged and I sent off my passport, two recent photos and a photocopy of my BG Lichna Karta. Bank account details were also provided. The DHL courier collected all that on Monday morning and delivered it back to me on the following Friday afternoon....new passport, along with the old one (one corner cut off) and a receipt which indicated the fee had been paid. I checked my bank details and it revealed that the EXACT amount had been deducted...no more, no less.

Australia has some of the most stringent passport controls you could imagine and obtaining one, for the first time, is daunting!

Hang in there....it will all come good, in the end.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm

T Bazz I hope so. I send them an email asking if they could chase it up. The problem is I can't give a renting date until I have the passport because if it is wrong it has to go back so where would I stay. I have sold nearly all the furniture for pick up first week in April thought 6 weeks would be more than enough time to get it back Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 3897195628

Also i had not intended on sending a lorry this year but people have been collecting and dropping stuff off now we appear to have about 5 or 6 pallets more that expected so I thought the best way forward now is to send what we have to BG rather than putting them into storage - not sure I like the idea of 27 bags of beautifully knitted knitwear in storage for a year or 18 months. Plus I won't have to come back to sort the loading etc as that will be more expense for me. So I have to make sure I have everything going like clockwork. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 794030042 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next