altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 10:54 pm

Berni, I thought you might like this little poem Angel
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I was with my Mum last Thursday, she will be 99 years old in February and still weeds her garden and does her house work, she also does her weeks shopping in Morison's having got a lift with a next door neighbour. I am her POA and we went to organise and pay for her funeral and I can say now we will not mourn her death in black, we will celebrate her life and her will to get the best out of life, it will be a carnival send off

I am also living with the knowledge that I will loose my lovely wife who is only 70 years old with that dreadful disease dementia. Life can be very cruel and you sometime ask, why me, anyway we will continue to live our lives to the full and enjoy whatever time we have together and hopefully make many more visit to our lovely Bulgarian home to be with our Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 67 1931734156

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 67 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67