altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 pm

Good afternoon to everyone. 15C here in VT today and the sun shining on and off, our dogs have been laying in the sun and enjoying themselves. s s g s s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 2706089290
itchyfeet wrote:
Good afternoon to everyone. 15C here in VT today and the sun shining on and off, our dogs have been laying in the sun and enjoying themselves. s s g s s

:Clap:great was a nice sunny day here too but I can't be bothered to do anything as lots of mud everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 am

Good day to you all. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:22 pm

Hiya

Had a lovely day today catching up with friends, went to the new Irish bar for lunch again and i was just as good as yesterdays lunch, Then met the mayor of Babook and one would swear I speak fluent Bulgarian - He just chatted on and on and funnily enough I understood most o what he was saying. Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 1536469901
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 2:25 pm

Berni, you say [size=150:frdpl60p]Pop in and say hello. It's only you, me and us, but then we are our favourite people :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 1931734156: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 2706089290

[size=150:frdpl60p]Who is online
Registered users: 1abroad, Admin, BGIan, Bing [Bot], Blink, Brandwatch [Bot], Camp Cooks, carolo, Chris, Daffodil, Daum [Bot], davenhelen, discusuk, Edna Bira, elliecoates, Equinus, eshek, Google [Bot], itchyfeet, jw-bikes, kevspur, Majestic-12 [Bot], mike&
tanya, Miklin, MSIEcrawler [Crawler], oddball, Omgili [Bot], paddy, Phil-H, Scunnered, SearchMe [Bot], SEOprofiler [Bot], Seznam [Bot], shartrev, Sogou [Spider], Trev62, varnagirl, will666, williamj, willowsend, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm

willowsend wrote:
Berni, you say [size=150:315i4q44]Pop in and say hello. It's only you, me and us, but then we are our favourite people :Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 1931734156: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 2706089290

Just for you Willow. Bet everyone will want one now g

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi All

Been a busy morning loading the first 3 pallets then lunch wth a friend now just relax before starting the dinner . Enjoy the day g
Back to top Go down
GinaA
Senior user
Senior user
GinaA

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 pm

I keep forgetting about this post so Hello everyone Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 am

itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:
Hello Guys

Beautiful day here in Peterborough sun shining and we have got three more pallets ready for pick up to go to storage. Hope you have a great day and have lots of the lovely  s

Sunny here in VT today and few degrees above freezing, but warm in the sun. The forecasters predict double figures from Saturday and onwards, so it looks as though our winter has nearly finished.  Fingers crossed of course!

s  s  s  s  s
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

oddball wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
oddball wrote:
Hello Guys

Beautiful day here in Peterborough sun shining and we have got three more pallets ready for pick up to go to storage. Hope you have a great day and have lots of the lovely s

Sunny here in VT today and few degrees above freezing, but warm in the sun. The forecasters predict double figures from Saturday and onwards, so it looks as though our winter has nearly finished. Fingers crossed of course!

s s s s s

g bring it on s I have booked our flights back on 27th April so hopefully lots of sunshine than too ...
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

hi Guys beautiful day here in P'boro washing all done, dried and put away - time for  stroll down the centre I think g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 10:24 am

Golly gosh beautiful day here again in Peterborough - I am thinking we are not going to get a winter here this year . Infact we have not had much of a summer in BG as we had 4+ months of rain a few weeks of hot weather.  The winter we had  about 2 weeks snow on and off mostly rain.  Here in the UK it's been fab more like spring than winter.  Soon Spring will be here   s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Spring is here already if the weather forecasters have got it right. Double figures centigrade with a few exceptions from February through March and April. Lovely. The thought of not having to chop wood every day, carry it all into the house and get on with something useful is wonderful, such as:

"Where are they then, Annette?" "I don't know, I only let them out two minutes ago." They can't be gone already, surely." Alas, that was the story a few days ago when we let the four young ones out into the field, they are four Houdinis and seem to escape our field at a moment's notice. Annette and I put two lots of concrete posts flat down on the ground and wired them to the bottom of the fence yesterday.

Of course we stood back proudly and admired our work and walked back indoors with our tails in the air! So it is back down to Bernard's this morning and collect another two posts which he has given us and have another go at restraining the little lovely's into our compound, it wouldn't be so bad, but there is some snow out there today and my pinkies will soon turn blue in the cold and snow covered ground.

By the time Summer arrives our field will look more like Colditz than a private dwelling, but that is the name of the game with stopping them from annoying the neighbours, not to mention the mayor who threatened to shoot them if they carried on barking at people and frightening them.

We have placed five more posts horizontal on the ground and wired them to the fencing yet again and guess what . . . . all three of the little darlings decided to escape somewhere else in the garden and into the village whilst we were doing the work. So far we have fixed the bottom of 40 metres of fencing, only another 80 metres to go!

Whilst me and Annette where outside in the lane trying to find the dogs one of neighbours summoned us over to see his newly born goat, only an hour old, lovely. So every cloud has a silver lining after all.

The house has not treated us very well this past week, the water heater decided to play up and go strange, don't know what's wrong with it, water isn't my thing. While this is happening our wood burner also decided not to pump the water around the radiators and we called the local BG plumber and he didn't turn up. Two evenings were minus 7C and so we weren't very impressed with our local plumber for not phoning or coming to the house, needless to say we won't be calling him again. Our friend Nigel will be here shortly and with his help and knowledge we should get it all going again.

I have been collecting waste wood from our friendly neighbour next door who has knocked his down and said we can take what wood we wanted and de-nailing it all and cutting it up to burn on the petcha in the kitchen, no peace here in the Winter. The long pieces have been kept for renewing the roof on one of our barns.

Our lovely antique petcha in the kitchen needs to be changed for a more powerful one as it struggles when the temperature goes below minus 5C and we have been lucky that this Winter has been mild, Bernard has told me that is nothing to open the door in the morning and finding a metre of snow against the front door! Lovely I don't think!!!!!!!!

So there we are, a Winter's story, with a backdrop of dog problems added to it.

s s s g g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 pm

T for update Itchy Chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next