altText

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 3386807041
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 pm

justbazz wrote:
Cheer up Paddy...it's not all doom and gloom.

g
You took the words right out of my mouth
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 12:21 pm

oddball wrote:
Hi All

I am looking though the forum and although many of you log on and look around you don't always post - So to stop me wondering where everyone is and of course we are thinking of you and do miss you guys - Please pop in here and say hello, if nothing else, just to keep me happy and we will know you are there and all OK.

Hello from Berni &
Dougie   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 3386807041
Don't worry Berni, it's you, me and us we are my favourite people, we all go together like peaches and cream La
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 1:31 pm

c Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 1536469901 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 2316720568 H H
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good morning All

Wow brilliant sunshine here in Silistra again today, been like this for the past 3 days now, balconly like a hot house Hot but outside snowing prrrrrrrr but the snow is melting slowly, no slush yet which is good. We cleared the snow away from around the villa and garage area so hopefully no water will log.

Have a good day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 2581928987 Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 3367882216

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:33 am

Morning all looks like it might be a bright day again today. Now lets think, what can we do Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 1675110159 to do!!

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 7:35 am

Well now had a good day yesterday, but had no internet last night so no tv Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 794030042 but thankfully it is back on today. Got the call to go to Yvanka's as we have a workshop for Baba Marta items so off I went and was there for 4 hours just the three of us making braclets, dolls, pompoms etc. Dougie was busy painting the balcony walls as i was lovely and hot and the areas is covered in so dried nicely, Today he will paint the balcony ceiling today.

Re the balcony ceiling we had a problem a while ago as the plaster was falling off, the reason was the water from upstairs was running down the front and going under the plaster hence breaking it, so he made a chanell all the way along under the top balcony so there water did not get across to the balcony and that worked yepeeeee. We filled the ceiling with plaster and put a water coat on it until we were ready to paint. So another lesson learned.

We are learning something everyday, the way we do things in the UK is not how things are done here, you have to find the best method that suits here and thanks to you guys with your advice we are getting there.

Have a good day Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 2581928987
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 am

Good morning All

Oh my word can't see a thing around is this morning  Thick fog, now this can turn out to be a brilliant sunny day or just foggie.  However, the snow is melting nicely. Have good day.. H

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 am

Morning all

Flipping Nora it is very very cold here today, put my nose outside on the balcony and nearly froze it. The cold air is breathtaking. Hope we don't get frozen pipes next. snowing No new snow as yet.

Have a good day stay safe and warm....
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 7:12 am

It's trying hard to snow here...just hope it doesn't succeed.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:02 am

Morning all light dusting of snow here today but the sun is kind of shining ie now you see me, now you don't. Think we might go to Silistra for lunch today need to get out....

Have a good day H g s
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 12:19 pm

g
Back to top Go down
pollypop
Junior user
Junior user
pollypop

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm

hello everyone
Back to top Go down
justbazz
Super user
Super user
justbazz

PostSubject: subject   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Hi pollypop...hope all is well with you...nary a squeak from your corner for a while.

s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:58 pm

pollypop wrote:
hello everyone

Hi hun lovely to see you here g
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Well now we went to town today to the pizza stop for lunch, really nice place, love it there . Then I went across the road and had my hair cut whilst Dougie had another coffee. We bought some coal 3 bags of big chunks, last lot we got was mostly dust. Went to buy some plastic string leaves to decorate the gazebo in the summer and the young woman there gave me a small teddy as a valentine present H H Then went to Kauflands where they had tree loppers on sale for 20lev so had to have one of them. We also visited Temax superstore and bought 3 oversized rolls of thick raised print wallpaper, 10lev off the price of a roll so very happy with that.

Tomorrow we will cover the polysterene in the bedroom on the wall with lining paper, then add the wallpaper in a day or two. The bedrooms is so much warmer now we put the polysterene on the walls this year and last year insulated the ceilings from the inside with plastic, polysterene, plasterboard and a thick anaglyptic white wallpaper waper we brought from UK 8 years ago, yes finally found a use for it and we just had enough to do all of the upstairs apart from about 1/2 a meter which was in the top corner so but we put lining papers there and stippled it so it looks the same.

Funny thing happened this morning we found a big log we use to keep one of the shed doors open on the balcony this morning. The bell did no ring so none of our usual visitors came down, so how did this log get on the balcony. Dougie is under the impression that someone came in the garden put the log on the balconly under the railing so they could climb up onto the second floor as the first floor is covered and locked. The house is dark as we have the shutters down so maybe they thought we were away. If the security lights came on we would no see them as shutters down. I think it was one of the neighbours who put the log there, they saw it and thought wood for the fire. Well I hope that is what happened anyway......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys   Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys - Page 51 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pop in and say hello we are missing you guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 51 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next