Village Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Village Security Empty
PostSubject: Village Security   Village Security Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Village Security

On my last visit to our villa, I was informed that the next door neighbour saw three gipsies climbing over our 6ft high wall to enter the garden. The neighbour quickly phoned our villa manager who lives just 400mtrs away
He was there in a flash and caught them red handed, pointed the gun at them and fired gas which made the intruders very uncomfortable, gasping for breath with runny nose and eyes. Village Security 927475117
I hope that sends out a message to all would be intruders to stay away
and a big thank you must go to our neighbour and the community spirit T
Long may it last
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Village Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Security   Village Security Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Village Security 570106603 Good job on you neighbours for calling the security manager g So glad they were stopped. Sincerely hope they have learned their lesson. :Village Security 1931734156:

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Village Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Security   Village Security Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:46 am

Good news Bryan and a very big well done to you neighbour Village Security 2706089290s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Village Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Security   Village Security Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Daisy wrote:
Good news Bryan and a very big well done to you neighbour Village Security 2706089290s

Thanks Daisy, On my next visit I will take the neighbour a bottle of malt whisky (water of life) as a little thank you,
also I think we should all club together and buy a bulk purchase of the gun that made life uncomfortable the the three intruders (tongue in cheek)
I gather it is not illegal g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village Security Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Security   Village Security Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Village Security

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1