Your village

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 pm

I was thinking (its cooler today so time for the forum!) that it might be nice for people to post one or two pics that give an idea of what their village looks like. This will be difficult to choose the right pics but we don't want to give Admin problems. I will start by posting two of Mindya. We have two types of house - the old 1800s Turkish style and the 1920s more modern ones. I think one of the pics will show this and the other of the countryside surrounding. So many people drive straight up to the top and think that's all there is. Try taking a turning right or left!!!
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

The first is our old house circa 1850 and the second is a 1920s next to what we call the Tzaravetz newbuild which is growing like Topsy. It is being built by a rich Bulgarian by the way and not a rich Brit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Oops - spot the deliberate mistake. Obviously the first pic is NOT of our old house. Also the wording is from my files so Tom and my visit do not appear! I'm hopeless at arranging my photos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Your village Empty
PostSubject: British in Bulgaria   Your village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:31 pm

[size=150:mfc05jlx]Our village shop serving a population of 160 people, next door to our villa

Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

oldun wrote:
Oops - spot the deliberate mistake. Obviously the first pic is NOT of our old house. Also the wording is from my files so Tom and my visit do not appear! I'm hopeless at arranging my photos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think I have sorted them out for you oldun g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Thanks for that Admin but I also uploaded the wrong old house! Its like my house but in another part of the village. I must really be going a bit doolally. Anyway, at least it shows the different styles of house in our village! Your village 739492727 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Your village 405927828
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorted a few out here they give an idea of the village. I won't say where I live for obvious reasons. s

Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I will have a sort out and see what I can add, gi9ve me a bit of time though I'm getting on now Your village 2381841692
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks for the pics Daisy. Your village pics are very like those of Mindya except your house looks amazing and not a bit like mine!!! Good job. I would love to post more photos but it would take up too much valuable space on the forum and Admin would have problems.
Come on Blink, if I can do it, you can. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I have to say its much easier to add pics to the computer than to find them again to post as I found out earlier.
More answers please from the forum or don't any of you like your village enough to bother? You needn't say where you are but just some photos which shows life where you live. Not too many though. s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your village   Your village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your village

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1