altText

electric security blinds.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

electric security blinds. Empty
PostSubject: electric security blinds.   electric security blinds. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 am

anyone know a company who provides security blinds (electric). there has been some episodes of burglary in our area which is a worry. although i live here permanently, I cannot be in all the time and do they work when there is a power cut. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] be just my luck to be locked out my own home. its only a thought, but would like to know if anyone has these blinds and your views. g s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

electric security blinds. Empty
PostSubject: Re: electric security blinds.   electric security blinds. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:37 pm

s Hi Star

Sorry can't help you with electric blinds but we have brown metal shutters/blinds and they are just fab. They have little gaps in to allow speckles of light in. We have them on all the windows but did not put them on the front door which is metal with 10 locks - and guess what! They managed to break in through the front door electric security blinds. 3135333095 So will be getting either metal shutter on the door or iron gates, will assess the damage when we go over next week.

I can recommend the shutters, the company that fitted our is a small family business in Silsitra they do travel all over Bulgarain so if you need their info please let me know.
Back to top Go down

electric security blinds.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1