The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:49 pm

:The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3897195628: The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3998065313

Gosh I am getting rather worried now all this cold weather and snow - Dougie will be going to BG next weekend and beginning to think I should cancel now The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3998065313

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:57 am

oddball wrote:
:The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3897195628: The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3998065313

Gosh I am getting rather worried now all this cold weather and snow - Dougie will be going to BG next weekend and beginning to think I should cancel now The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 3998065313

Oddy

Hi Oddy,

Cold be worse - in your area as in ours, it's just the bitter cold to worry about. Not enough snow to worry about or impede travel as such, but very, very cold. The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 pm

Weather report Feb 28, 2011

On Tuesday, the weather in Bulgaria will remain cold, especially in the northern parts where temperatures will drop as low as -12 °C, with daytime highs being also under zero at -2°C to -4 °C. In the southern regions, minimum temperatures will range between -6 and -1, and maximum between 1 °C and 6 °C. In Sofia – lows will be at -4 °C and daytime highs at 3°C.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:09 pm

The Weather March 01, 2011

The weather will be cloudy over Bulgaria on Wednesday with short snowfalls at some places. Lowest daytime temperatures will be between -8C and -3C, while highest will range from 0C to 5C. Lowest temperature for Sofia will be -3C, highest – 3C-4C.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Weather 03 March 2011

Cloudy skies with scattered showers will prevail in Bulgaria on Thursday. Lowest temperatures from minus 7 to minus 2C, and highest ones from minus 2 to plus 3C. In Sofia the temperatures will range from minus 4 to minus 1C.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Admin wrote:
Weather 03 March 2011

Cloudy skies with scattered showers will prevail in Bulgaria on Thursday. Lowest temperatures from minus 7 to minus 2C, and highest ones from minus 2 to plus 3C. In Sofia the temperatures will range from minus 4 to minus 1C.

Thanks for all this continuous good news Mr Admin. It's going to be plus 6 in Balchik on Sat. Getting better s s s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

coriolanus wrote:
Admin wrote:
Weather 03 March 2011

Thanks for all this continuous good news Mr Admin. It's going to be plus 6 in Balchik on Sat. Getting better s s s

Makes me shiver reading all this minus temperature, there were tourists on our beach today in shorts and T shirts, made me feel cold there as well!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:06 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
kes me shiver reading all this minus temperature, there were tourists on our beach today in shorts and T shirts, made me feel cold there as well!!

Not to worry, Eric. I am now selling chisels in the store to get people out of the ice s s s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:11 pm

coriolanus wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
kes me shiver reading all this minus temperature, there were tourists on our beach today in shorts and T shirts, made me feel cold there as well!!

Not to worry, Eric. I am now selling chisels in the store to get people out of the ice s s s

Do you sell fork handles and "
O's"
- looking forward to visiting.

The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 2381841692 The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:16 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Do you sell fork handles and "
O's"
- looking forward to visiting.

Hmm..........you're almost back to the Jimmy Saville heyday. You may wish to consider starting a thread on the Two Ronnies. And yes, I have as many fork handles as you like and "
O's"
galore s s s s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:49 pm

Weather March 4, 2011

On Friday, clouds will start scattering, with sunny intervals expected in most parts. Temperatures will be on the rise, with daytime highs at 2°C to 7°C, in south western regions reaching 10°C to 11 °C, in Sofia around 5°C. Along the Black sea coast, the weather will be mild and sunny, with seawater temperature at 1°C in northern parts and as high as 4°C in southern parts.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

s s

Getting a bit warmer than The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 2706089290 Spring is around the corner g

Oddy
Back to top Go down
1abroad
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:28 am

Hoooooooooooooray. I am fed up with the snow and cold. The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 2706089290
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:57 pm

the snow has almost melted. :Fantastic:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:31 am

[size=55:3npxsgh7]novinite

Icy Winds to Blast Bulgaria as Winter Comes Back

The national weather service has declared code orange for dangerous weather due to winds expected to blast eastern Bulgaria Monday.

Code orange, the last-but-one degree of warning, has been declared for Bulgaria's three easternmost regions, bordering the Black Sea namely Dobrich, Varna and Burgas.

Winds there are expected to be with gusts reaching 20 meters per second.

The warning for the entire rest of the country is code yellow, meaning potentially dangerous weather.

High winds are expected to bring low temperatures and snow, as the country braces for the last exhalations of winter amid celebrations of incipient spring.

Temperatures are expected to drop throughout Monday, with lows from -7 to -2 expected in the evening rather than the morning.

The National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences forecasts lows of -10 to -5 degrees Centigrade Tuesday morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 61Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-