The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 am

Wow ... nice one Judy! Quite nippy here today in Kotel so not much chance of a bbq unless I wear my overcoat lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:15 pm

[size=85:3nz03czq]novinite 18 June 2010

Weekend Brings Lower Temperatures, Rains to Bulgaria

The sizzling heat that swept Bulgaria for the most part of June is coming to an end and the weekend will set in with lower temperatures and rains, forecasts say.

Saturday morning will bring scattered rain showers in western and central Bulgaria, which may be accompanied by thunderstorms.

Holiday-makers along the Black Sea coast will enjoy the shining sun with temperatures hovering around 24-26C.

Temperatures will come off the boil on Tuesday, when spells of cold air will cool down the country and the mercury will continue to fall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:39 pm

its very hit and miss here in the north east, boiling one day cloudy the next, or windy the other. dont seem to know what it wants just now. ok for me but not for holiday makers, too unsettled and rather late in the season, not good really as bulgaria is usually boiling at this time of year, but it suits me, i hate it too hot. s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:07 am

[size=85:2a9c2vs6]Focus news 19 June 2010

NIMH warns of week of rain and lower temperatures

Bulgaria’s National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) has warned of a week of rain and lower temperatures between June 19 and 25.
It will rain heavily and hail. There will be thunderstorms. On Tuesday the temperatures will go down. The institute forecasts rainfall of over 100 l/square meter in some places.
Back to top Go down
dave b
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:55 am

Spent a couple of hours propping the broad beans up, after the rain and wind, thought I had got away with it this year. The sun has got his hat on 3135333095 hope we miss the worst of the threatened bad weather as beans and peas are almost ready for picking
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:19 pm

The sun has got his hat on 1763269238

Just waiting for the rain now - quote cold here in P'boro but we are expecting the :Sunny:tomorrow! Oh I feel a song coming on The sun has got his hat on 1865348797

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:04 pm

[size=85:239d1h95]novinite 20 June 2010

Rains, Thunderstorms Hit Bulgaria

[size=85:239d1h95]The forecast is for the weather to remain cold, foggy and rainy in the next days particularly in the Central and Western parts of the country.

After the record high temperatures earlier this week, Bulgaria has been hit Sunday by a blast of cold air and torrential rains.

The daily temperature fell by over 10 degrees C and the forecast is for the weather to remain cold, foggy and rainy in the next days particularly in the Central and Western parts of the country.

The drastic changes are attributed to a cold front bringing thunderstorms, downpours and strong winds.

The only safe haven from the rainy spell can be found along the Black Sea coast, where holiday-makers will enjoy the shining sun with temperatures hovering around 25-27C.

Temperatures will continue to come off the boil on Tuesday, when spells of cold air will cool down the country and the mercury will keep falling.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:28 pm

Real odd at the moment all this weather changing like it is maybe as someone else said and I think it was Bernie our planet isn't very happy at the moment ??????
Back to top Go down
joseph
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm

There is some change from the soaring hot tempatures of last week,I worked in Rousse all week with the highest tempature at 43c. Hot, hot, hot
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 pm

the weather is certainly different this year, very mixed, not cold no heating on at all, but cloudy, the sunshine, then rain and windy..........all in one day, dont really know what it wants to do. but its ok for the gardens, peas ready and being eaten daily. :LMHO:suits me as i dont like the soaring heat and it does soar here at times, unbearable.......but it is unusual just now. c
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm

s s :Sunny:It last rained here on the 8th, so ive been told . But I missed i,t as i was In England . Could now do with some I dont like to be picky but at night time would be good :m4:It would save me watering the garden and geting bitten to bits.
Back to top Go down
Pavlova
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 am

We are having torrential rain.It started yesterday afternoon and theres no let up.My wheelbarrow was full to the top of water approx 7 inches deep..My pond wall has collapsed and its battering the plants..Ive never seen it as bad as this to be honest...Not good when the hay was started and probably most of it ruined....
Back to top Go down
miss happy
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:18 pm

I Only wished for a little rain :m4: honest
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

The weather is awful here in the north east, windy, wet and rather cool, dark and drab, dont know whats going on, but i do feel for those on holiday just now, you cannot do anything in this. whats happened to the summer. s The sun has got his hat on 794030042
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 61Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-