The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 am

[size=55:855c4ryo]novinite

Summer Heat in Bulgaria Breaks New Records

Six places in Bulgaria have seen high temperature records on Wednesday, June 20, 2012, Bulgaria's National Meteorology and Hydrology Institute announced.

The south western town of Sandanski was the warmest location in Bulgaria on Wednesday – 36.8 degrees Celsius, surpassing the previous highest temperature for the same day that was recorded there in 1942 – 36.7 degrees.

Mount Murgash in Central Bulgaria also had a temperature record – 21 degrees Celsius up from the 20.8 degrees recorded in 1997.

Lom on the Danube saw the mercury reach 35.8 degrees, up from 33.7 degrees on the same day in 1948. Another Danube town Oryahovo now boasts a record temperature of 33.8 degrees, breaking the previous record of 33.2 (set in 1993). Svishtov's air temperature rose to 34.7 degrees Celsius.

The Danube city of Silistra had 34.7 degrees, breaking a 1952 record of 34.1 degrees Celsius.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Im proper melting. s s s s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Hum guess what we have here!! Yes, you guess it blooming :m4: :m4: :m4: :m4: Please sir Angel can we have some s s T

I should be here really
The Danube city of Silistra had 34.7 degrees, breaking a 1952 record of 34.1 degrees Celsius.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 am

Code Yellow Declared in Bulgaria over Summer Heat

Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather has been declared for most of Bulgaria Saturday, over extremely hot weather.

The code is valid for 17 of Bulgaria's 28 regions, predominantly in the south and north, where temperatures are expected to reach 35 degrees C and beyond.

Citizens are reminded to refrain from going out, if possible, especially during the early afternoon, and to bring water with them to fend the negative effects of hummer heat.

The national weather service at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences recall that code yellow means that the weather is not out of the ordinary, but people should exercise caution.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:04 am

Golly gosh things are hot there Bulgarianbill send me this The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 3135333095

source IRU FTA International enews extra

22 June 2012

Romania - temporary national driving restriction

The UNTRR, Romania, has informed European transport associations that the National Road Authority has issued a temporary driving restriction for vehicles of 7.5t and above, on 22 and 23 June 2012, between 11.00-20.00, due to the high temperature.

Today, 22 June 2012: the restriction will apply on all national roads:
Bihor, Arad, Timis, Caras Severin, Mehedinti, Gorj, Dolj, Valcea, Arges, Olt, Teleorman, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Prahova, Ilfov, Buzau, Ialomita, Calarasi, Constanta, Tulcea, Braila, Galati, Vrancea, Vaslui, Bacau, Iasi, Neamt, Suceava si Botosani.

Tomorrow, 23 June 2012: the restriction will apply on the following roads:
Dolj, Olt, Teleorman, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Prahova, Ilfov, Buzau, Ialomita, Calarasi, Constanta, Tulcea, Braila, Galati.

Exceptions:

live animals and perishable products of animal and vegetable origin
mail transport
fuel distribution transport
towing breakdown vehicles
water and food distribution in the restricted areas

Source IRU
Don Armour
International department
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:08 am

It's blooming hot here already but looking at the article I can believe it , have you seen the state of the roads in Romania The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 3135333095
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:33 am

I thought we might have the hottest summer after the coldest winter. Don't worry folks it will be cooler and probably rain next week because I am off to UK again. The sun will shine there because I always bring the sun with me. I am the fine weather fairy! s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:40 am

My sister tells me its very wet and windy at the moment so you maybe right oldun.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am

oldun wrote:
I thought we might have the hottest summer after the coldest winter. Don't worry folks it will be cooler and probably rain next week because I am off to UK again. The sun will shine there because I always bring the sun with me. I am the fine weather fairy! s [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Come on girl!! get yourself over here quickly s s s g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 am

Weather June 23

On Sunday, the weather over most parts of the country will be cloudy, with rain showers, thunderstorms and winds. Hailstorms are also expected. Highs will reach 26 to 31 °C, in Sofia – around 26 °C. The temperature of the seawater along the Black sea coast will be at 24 to 27 °C.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm

[size=55:1nuam9vn]novinite

Cooler Weather with Thunder, Hail Arrives in Bulgaria

A shifting weather bringing downpours, strong thunderstorms, and possible hail will set in Sunday in large parts of Bulgaria, according to the national weather service.

The forecast of the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS, calls for hot and sunny weather only in the eastern parts of the country and on the Black Sea coast, where some clouds will appear in the afternoon, but they would not bring any rain.

The mercury will fall down with maximum temperatures reaching between 26 and 31 degrees Celsius, 26 in the capital Sofia.

At the beach, the maximum temperatures will be 29 – 32 degrees and the temperature of the sea water – 26 – 27 degrees.

The mountain regions will see short downpours, accompanied by thunderstorms.

The forecast for Monday and Tuesday is for partly-cloudy weather with intense, but short precipitations. On Wednesday cooler air currents coming from the north-east will bring the mercury down even further to maximum temperatures of 24 – 29 degrees.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:49 am

[size=55:86cpm1rm]novinite

12 Bulgarian Region under Code Yellow over Summer Heat s s s s s

Code yellow for potentially dangerous weather has been declared for a total of 12 Bulgarian regions on Wednesday over extremely hot weather.

Dangerous heats are expected in the regions of Vidin, Vratsa, Montana, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse and Silistra in Northern Bulgaria and Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in the south.

Temperatures are expected to reach 35 to 37 degrees Celsius in these regions.

Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.

Bulgaria's National Meteorology and Hydrology Institute has advised all citizens to drink enough liquids.

Free water will be handed out to in front of the national stadium, the National Palace of Culture and at the Sveta Nedelya square in down town Sofia.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:59 pm

its 30c indoors and 37c outdoors, there is no hiding from the heat. s s s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:27 pm

Weather forecast for July 5

Clear skies are expected over the night in Bulgaria. Tomorrow the weather will be again sunny and hot. Temperatures are expected to go as high as 33-38 ºC, in Sofia- around 34 ºC. It will be mainly sunny over the Sea coast, with some clouds later in the afternoon. Highest temperatures will range from 29-31ºC. The seawater temperature will be as high as 26-27 ºC.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:13 am

[size=55:tofkl3h9]novinite

Dangerous Scorcher Pushes Mercury Up to 38C in Bulgaria

Code yellow has been declared for nearly entire Bulgaria for Saturday over the forecast of dangerous heat.

The forecast is issued by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, BAS.

Code yellow is valid for all Bulgarian regions except the ones of Smolyan and Gabrovo.

Temperatures are to reach anywhere between 33 and 38 degrees Celsius, (33 in the capital Sofia), with uncomfortable heat and muggy air.

The weather on the Black Sea Coast will be sunny with temperatures between 32 and 34 degrees and 25-27 for the sea waters.

Code yellow means potentially dangerous weather, where the forecast is not for unusual meteorological events, but requires people to exercise caution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 61Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-