The sun has got his hat on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next
AuthorMessage
Judybaby
Junior user
Junior user

The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Hip hip hip hoorah
And we're coming out to play

s s s s s s s

The barbecues out, the grass has had it's 1st cut, and I've got heat bumps on my arms for the first time ever!!

Well, there has to be a downside somewhere!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

how cold is the winter? we've never been in winter yet and as we move out perminently this year i'm interested to know as i keep getting mixed reports. Is it much worse than england?
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

beautifulangel wrote:
how cold is the winter? we've never been in winter yet and as we move out perminently this year i'm interested to know as i keep getting mixed reports. Is it much worse than england?

Yes. It's far worse than England!

Our first winter got down to minus 30 degrees with four foot of snow.

However, the summer, spring and autumn make up for it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

can't wait. I love sledging The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 2706089290
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm

the winters are varied, our first, 3 metres of snow, be prepared is the answer, stock up for a month because you can be stuck in for a month, if your prepared for the worst the winters are lovely if you do not need to go out for essentials, the summer is long and worth the wait. s
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 am

beautifulangel wrote:

I find the winters a lot more pleasant here than in the UK - We moved here from Lincolnshire - cold, wet, windy and grey for about 4 months. And only slightly better in Spring and Autumn. The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 927475117

I am in the South-east in Bulgaria. We don't get too much snow as a rule - but we do get a good covering every now and then and sooooo much more sunshine. Yes, we got snowed in alot last year. All you need to do is make sure you have plenty of heating fuel and food supplies.....maybe the odd bottle of rakia, the locals say it keeps you warm in the cold The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 1995268642......And you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 pm

[size=55:1az04lo2]novinite

Eastern Bulgaria under Gusty Wind Warning

The three eastern Bulgarian regions of Varna, Dobrich and Burgas remain under code orange Tuesday over strong winds deemed potentially dangerous for people.

The announcement was made by the Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

All other part of eastern Bulgaria are under code yellow to be effective at least until midnight Tuesday. Wind-gusts there will reach 20 meters per second with the possibility to reach up to 24 meters per second at times.

Light snow is also possible in eastern Bulgaria, on high mountain elevations and the western Thracian Valley.

Until the weekend, the weather will remain colder than usual for this time of the year, with temperatures ranging between minus 2 degrees Celsius to plus 3 (in Sofia they will remain negative.)

Winds in eastern Bulgaria are expected to diminish Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
zelda
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

Thanks for letting us know what the weather is like, I like to know what the weather is like especially the yambol/Elhovo region. s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Weather here in south west Turkey (Altinkum) 7C at 5 pm last night, all of Turkey is under snow apart from our little bit in the south west corner. The sun is out today and temperatures up to 12C thank goodness!!

s s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

The snow has melted and today a little sign of spring. H
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 pm

certainly is june.....sunny and calm and 18c just outside varna..birds singing..and pelicans are arriving back in Bg... s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

varnagirl wrote:
certainly is june.....sunny and calm and 18c just outside varna..birds singing..and pelicans are arriving back in Bg... s

My 92 year old Mum say's when the weather is wet, dull and dreary so are most women. All I can say to that is roll on summer and some s
From your comments above, it appears that it is working for you varnagirl, you seem quite perky today The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 3386807041 g
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

Weather March 12, 2011

On Saturday, the weather in Bulgaria will be sunny and mild over most parts, with clouds expected over north-eastern regions. Temperatures will be on the rise, reaching as high as 13 to 18, in Sofia around 15 °C.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
zelda
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

18 days to go and I will be in Bulgaria, praying for s days.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:23 pm

19 days to go and i will be in the uk, hoping for dry weather. The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 1865348797
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 pm

There has been snow in April :C:

But this place is so funny. Our Bulgarian friends have said Zimmer (Winter) is finished on Monday. Lets hope so s s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun has got his hat on   The sun has got his hat on - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 61Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-