AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Free Willy: Escape from Pirate's Cove 2010

Sorry I can't find a complete trailer, but if you liked the others you will enjoy this one too

Fans of the Free Willy series will cheer this exciting family film about a baby orca who needs a friend and a girl who finds the courage to help him. After young Kirra (Bindi Irwin) leaves her Australian home to summer with her grandfather (Beau Bridges) in South Africa, she soon discovers a baby orca stranded in the lagoon near her grandfathers rundown seaside amusement park. She names the lonely whale Willy and embarks on a quest to lead the little guy back to his anxious pod before her grandfathers greedy rival turns Willy into a captive, moneymaking attraction at his slick theme park. A little girl, a little orca and big, big fun and

Actors: Beau Bridges, Bindi Irwin, Mike Falkow, Jeanne Neilson, Matthew Dylan Roberts, Darron Meyer, Kevin Otto

[flash=640,385:1t3x66gw]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/QYACLOyZufE&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash:1t3x66gw]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:28 pm

Green Zone (2010)

If your a Damon fan you'll like this one

Directed by Paul Greengrass;
written by Brian Helgeland,

WITH: Matt Damon (Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller), Greg Kinnear (Clark Poundstone), Brendan Gleeson (Martin Brown), Amy Ryan (Lawrie Dayne), Khalid Abdalla (Freddy), Igal Naor (Al Rawi) and Jason Isaacs (Lieutenant Briggs).

Directed by Paul Greengrass, who collaborated with Matt Damon on the last two "
Bourne Identity"
movies, it focuses on an increasingly cynical warrant officer, Roy Miller (Damon), who discovers that his superiors (led by the scene-swiping Greg Kinnear) can't handle the truth when the search for weapons leads nowhere.

An equally suspicious C.I.A. veteran (Brendan Gleeson) lets Miller know he's on to something, while Amy Ryan plays a Wall Street Journal reporter whose enthusiasm for locating the weapons begins to dwindle when she can't find reliable sources.

[flash=640,385:3eosnqyi]http:
//www.
youtube.
com/v/F20ovcLI29s&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash:3eosnqyi]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:22 pm

They both sound good Ashley I'm looking forward to watching both thank you
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Watched Green Zone last night and got to be said it was worth watching Matt Damon in top form this film gets the thumbs up from me
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm

I watched the Green zone and yes its very good if you like Matt would I recommend it YES!!!
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:45 pm

I watched the Green zone and throughly enjoyed it would recommend to anyone to watch it
Back to top Go down
dobberedout

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:24 pm

thought "
up"
was great, for many reasons if you see you will understand
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Please keep in mind Boys and Girls that 'downloading' films is totally illegal and you are robbing the actors, producers, etc., of their dues.

Most 'downloading' involves some kind of PHP system, which means, not only are you 'downloading' your are 'uploading' at the same time .. which means a prison sentence if caught.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 am

Hi bobski

bobski wrote:
chrisQBG....the owners of the biggest file sharing site "
pirate bay"
only received nominal sentences...so theres not much chance of a prision sentence for the likes of us occasional down loaders.....as i said in the OP..."
HEARD IT ALL BEFORE"

I wasn't really saying that you'll be done ... I was just pointing out it's an illegal activity.

Also hoping to remind people that by not buying a DVD, CD, going to the cinema, etc., you are in effect stealing from the actors, producers, cameramen, etc.

If you're happy to do this, then fine. Personally, I'm not.

I've seen too many decent bands have to pack in due to their work being 'leaked' onto the download sites within hours of a CD being released.

However, as you say, the 'for and against' downloading arguments are many, no amount of me banging on here will stop those that think there's nothing wrong with it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Anyone got any more films to recommend I'm getting bored recommend a film to download. - Page 4 927475117
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Watched the new Robin hood film and I think they chose the wrong person to play Robin hood, the film was ok but seem to lack any substance recommend a film to download. - Page 4 739492727
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:56 pm

I agree with BGTRAVELLER they chose the wrong person for this all in all I felt it was a bit laim
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:20 am

Anybody seen anything new recently worth watching???????????????????
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Well I have recently watched Toy story 3 and the "
A"
team and I have to say both were very good but I always think in the case of the ATeam you can't get better than the original no matter how daft they are g
Back to top Go down

recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next