recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

recommend a film to download. Empty
PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Hiya.
What a great topic Bobski. I think it depends what sort of films you like and I don't have a problem with downloading films because of the cost. The most recent film I've watched is 2012 and it was a brilliant film. I would also recommend midnight meat train but it's not for the faint hearted and slumdog millionaire. I know this isn't a film but any Lee Evans or Rhod Gilbert but again it's down to personal taste. I did start to watch District 9 the other day but after 20 minutes or so I thought it was absolute rubbish but you might like it.

I've got Avatar and Angels and Demons but haven't had time to watch them yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Well this is a difficult one my partner is always downloading films, I do watch some of them but to remember what they are called is another story I think the last one I watched was Avatar which I found to be very good as for recommending any well I will let you know in the future now that I have a place to tell you all what I thought of it
sarah
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi Bob just found this and thought of you, saying "
ps, netsniper...AVATAR...great film"

Avatar Topples Ice Age 3 as Biggest Money Spinning Film in Bulgaria

Avatar the science fiction epic film of Director James Cameron, has already become the most money spinning film in Bulgaria of all time.

A couple of weeks after its premiere, Avatar has generated a revenue of BGN 3,059 M, breaking the record for film revenue in Bulgaria.

Thus, it has toppled Ice Age 3 which in the summer of 2009 broke the previous record set by another James Cameron movie – Titanic.

More than 270 000 Bulgarians have already seen Avatar in movie theaters around the country, and the movie is still generating enormous interest.

Just thought it was an interesting article which I found in one of the Bg papers
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
raveydaveygravey
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 pm

american pie 4 is terrible, plenty of nice young boobies tho [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:41 pm

I've seen Avatar brilliant film and worth the visit, I think I would tell you all to watch "
Its complicated if you haven't already its very funny it stars Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, John Krasinski, Lake Bell
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 pm

I download a few films but also masses of other programmes such as Silent Witness, Casualty, Holby City, The Bill etc so not much time left for film watching.
However, thanks for the pointers above and will certainly have a look at one or two of those.

I recently did download a complete series of Disney films ... about 49 in total I think, as I love Disney, so am working my way through those slowly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Your only young at heart as I think I am too or is it so I know what the grandchildren are talking about I know a lot of people who down load the Disney films but they tend to download the older ones some of them in black and white but as the saying goes "
they don't make them like they used to"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Mine are all in colour so maybe I have been lucky and can't remember exactly but think they were 1980 to 1999
Back to top Go down
bobski
Anonymous

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

OH i forgot to say try this 2008 film "
shooter"
its a peach of a film.

bob.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Went to see the new Sherlock Holmes film . And so wish i hadn't they have turned him into Bruce Lee on steroids . Bring back Basil Rathbone is all i can say .
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Watched Transformers Revenge of the Fallen great film and brilliant graphics
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: reccomend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Will have to have a look at that like them type of films

Mike
Back to top Go down

recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next