Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

AuthorMessage
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

Just watch Prometheus, but didn't think much of it. Thought it was too much on a par with the Alien series.

For the ones that are a little old like me. The film, ‘The Three Stooges,’ is very good. The actors have taken a lot of time in getting the antics of these three idiots to perfection.

Not so much a good story, but a good laugh and brought back a lot of childhood memories of the Saturday morning three penny rush, when we went to the cinema while mum went shopping.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Our son gave us the complete set of LOST dvd's we are totally engrossed each episode is around 45 mins and 4 episode on one disc. Brilliant!!
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Well worth watching at the beginning Berni but towards the end I found it a bit off the wall.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm

bigsavak wrote:
Well worth watching at the beginning Berni but towards the end I found it a bit off the wall.

Hum!!! it is getting more complicated now so you really do need to watch all episodes from the beginning. But I am beginning to understand the title now: LOST recommend a film to download. - Page 9 1865348797 But seriously we are enjoying it at the moment. Will let you know how we get on BS g
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:13 pm

I was never into LOST, but a great show to watch on TV is the BBC show CALL THE MIDWIFE, which can be seen on BBC 1. It’s showing on BBC1 - I player on Thursday nights. Episode one this week.
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:05 pm

silky4015 wrote:
I was never into LOST, but a great show to watch on TV is the BBC show CALL THE MIDWIFE, which can be seen on BBC 1. It’s showing on BBC1 - I player on Thursday nights. Episode one this week.

Have to agree, it's brilliant. Miranda Hart is so funny!
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:04 pm

silky4015 wrote:

but we cannot get I player in Bg ...can we ?
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:29 pm

varnagirl wrote:
silky4015 wrote:

but we cannot get I player in Bg ...can we ?

Nothing comes free these days, but you can get a lot of UK TV on expattelly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... tAodXGNpjw
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm

Has anyone seen Prometheus yet, and what did you think of Battleship?
Back to top Go down
amigo3565

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 pm

hi which site do you download them from please have you got the link thanks friend
Back to top Go down
silky4015
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: recommend a film to download.   recommend a film to download. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:46 pm

amigo3565 wrote:
hi which site do you download them from please have you got the link thanks friend

Go to page 12 and read the top two comments.
Back to top Go down

recommend a film to download.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9